• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Indigo

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I didn't know where to post Info on Online Pokemon games so I posted it here in the Other Games section.... Hope that's fine.....

But anyway how many have ever played this game? I just started about 3 days ago and it's really fun. Though it's only in it's beta stage.

It's a great game you should check it out.....

I would post the link, but I can't I don't have enough posts........

Nevermind I just got enough......

https://www.pokemonindigo.com/

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Well, you posted in that other thread and well i thought I would post here. Yeah its pretty cool, the crater was better in my opinion though...

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
    Well.... pokemon do have a lot of fans. Once online things like this show up, you know what's going to happen -_-"

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Can't check the link right now but is this a similar game to Crater? If so I might be willing to give it a test run...

ebil_kitty_of_doom

Vampire Cat
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    Speaking of crater...What happened to it anyway? I stopped playing for a while and then when I came back, it had disappeared. O_o

Back