• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Indigo

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Pokemon Indigo!

A group of criminal masterminds have gathered together in secrecy. Together they conjure up a final plan that will assure them control over the entire world. Planning to awaken ancient Pokemon and harvest their power to dominate the planet, nothing can stop them... except one young trainer.

Are you ready?

**NOTE** Story is a draft and is subject to change.
    Planned features:
    :pokeball: Whole new region to explore, complete with some new fakemon and new starters!
    :pokeball: Boat system to quicken travel
    :pokeball: New HM(s)
    :pokeball: New tiles and sprites
    :pokeball: Some more... familiar places to explore ;)

This whole project is still being planned and nothing I want to do is final yet, so bare with me as get my crap together!

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    XD Good luck getting your crap together. You might want to show us some of your crap sooner, though. What you've got so far is very vague. It could loosely describe all of the Pokémon games; the criminals-trying-to-take-over-the-world idea is pretty much a variation on any Team Whatever's motivations. Basically, the only thing in your info that isn't in the canon games or a dozen other hacks is the boat system.

You'll have to give some more details to catch anyone's interest. So far, we know there are bad guys, and a new region and fakemon and tiles and sprites. And a boat system.

Have anything of more substance to share?

Back