• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inner Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Katachu nice work it is a good insight in to Spencers everyday world.

Jahool your post needs a bit more but it's aof a reasonable standard in what you have written.

Missingno good work too, not a lot to say just keep it up. As a martial artist myself I am intrested in seeing "Ito-Men Kawa no Eku" do you have a link to a video of it. Also I have just learnt a patten called Juche myself, it means that man is master of his own destiny, it's an intresting patten if you want to check it out.

Konekodemon no problem with it being short right now, I don't expect massive posts right from the off.

CrystallineSeraphim great work, like i said to missing just keep it up.

Duchess I like the post, although I am slighty worried about your sanity XD.

Lati@s no problem just try to post as often as you can,plenty of description in your post good work.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Chapter 2

Intro

Chapter 2 will kind of reveal a bit about the Pokemon world and how to get there, I would like all of you apart from CS to make a post similar to mine, where you pass through a gateway and arrive on a tropical island. The island is the island where CS currently is so we are not yet in the Pokemon world.

Sleep, Lewis's entire body craved sleep but he was unable to get any. After the events of the previous evening he had been unable to sleep at all that night. For some odd reason, as he lay there in his bed mulling over what had happened, he though he could hear a voice from somewhere near by and every time he was just about to drop off he heard this voice again and woke up.

Now he was on his way to school, he was taking a different route this morning to avoid the alley. His feet pounded the path as he walked slowly on. It wasn't ever so early I the morning but because it was late November it was still dark and as he trudged along Lewis though he saw something sparkle. He looked in the direction of the sparkle and saw nothing but a dull pond. It must have been his imagination, Lewis moved to set off again, he hadn't even noticed that he had stopped walking. There it was again, the same sparkling. He moved closer to try to find out what it was.

At the pond Lewis stared at what he had discovered, it was a circular patch of water about a meter in diameter and not far from the edge of the pond that was a different colour to the rest of the water. The patch of water looked like it was from some where warm and tropical where as the pond looked dull and rather cold.

Lewis was about to leave but something inside of him told him to go closer and check this thing out, it was like a voice inside his head telling him to go closer. Curiosity got the better of him and so Lewis took of his shoes and socks and waded towards the patch of water. He reached out and touched the water. He felt his feet being pulled from the ground, then he was falling in to deep blue water. Under he went, he kicked and pushed himself to the surface. Gasping for breath, Lewis started to tread water and looked around, not to far away was what looked like a tropical island. Lewis turned and began swimming towards it.

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
    The night after the incident with the dark figure, Lark still fell asleep quickly, as he always did. This night however, he was having a reoccurring nightmare about the figure. He kept stirring in his sleep, and always woke up sweating. Everytime he went back to sleep, it seemed like the nightmare was getting worse and worse.

The next morning started off like any other morning. Lark went through his usual routine of getting ready for school. During breakfast, however, Lark bearly ate, wich worried his mother. "Lark" she said "Are you ok?" "Yeah" Lark replied "I...I'm fine." Lark so desperatly wanted to tell his mom what happened the day before, but he knew she wouldn't believe him, or think he was telling a joke, same as he knew everyone else would, so he kept it to himself. When he was done eating, he got up went over to the chair in the corner of the room, grabbed his backpack off of it, and opened the door. "Wait!" Lark's mom shouted "You forgot your hat." "Oh yeah thanks mom" Lark replied back. He went back up to his room grapped his hat, and then came back down and opened the door. On his way out he looked back and waved at his mom. She waved back with a worried look on her face. In her head she was thinking: Lark never forgets his hat, I really hope he's ok.

Lark took his normal route to school, jumping over the many ditches along the way. He proceeded with caution when he got to the street with the alley. He quickly switch to the side of the street opposite the alley. Looking over at the field to the side of the street he noticed a rather large hole in the field. Lark had walked down this street many times, and he's never once seen that hole. He ran over to it without giving it a second thought.

He went close to the hole and looked down at it. Inside it there was a goop-like substance. Lark's natural curiousity got the better of him, so he stuck his hand in it. He suddenly felt a warm breeze on his hand. This shocked him and he quickly pulled his hand out. Lark may be curious, but he wasn't curious enough to jump into the goop, he just stood there staring at it. Suddenly he felt like he was being watched, so he turned around...no one was there. After a couple of minutes he felt the same feeling again, so he turned around again...still no one there, so he turned back and continued staring at the mysterious goop. Suddenly, and without warning he felt someone push him into the goop. He thought as he went under the goop that he would drown because the goop was so thick he could not swim through it. All of a sudden he saw a light through the goop, he soon realized that even though the hole had something weird in it, it was still a hole. After he got to the bottom of the goop he found himself falling.

He fell for only a few minutes before hitting the top of a palm tree. He saw that the hole he came in through was getting smaller and smaller until it was completely gone. Lark would have paniced, if he had not already lost conciousness.

Last edited:

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    ((OOC: I'm here!))

Mark was sleeping after his training erlier in the day, when he woke up without reason. He decided to get up and walk around a little. So he got up, grabbed his coat, and walked out of the little shack. When he walked out, it was nearly morning. He noticed something shine deeper into the alley, and went to go look. After walking almost to the next street, he noticed that a door was open, and decided to look in it. Inside, he saw that there was another "doorway," though there was no door, and it seemed to glow a bright white color, and almost seemed to be made of a sort of liquid.

Looking back, he saw that it was somewhat bright, probably about six or seven o'clock in the morning. He decided to look closer at this doorway, and he noticed that there seemed to be a warm breeze coming from it. He just slightly put his hand inside, being curious as always, and it seemed to be much warmer there. Hey, Adivino, he thought, asking that strange being that always seemed to be able to help himwhat do you think this is?

I'm not sure, he heard that familiar "voice," though it seemed to be only in his head, but it seems to have a lot of energy coming from it

What could possibly be the harm? Mark thought back.

Well, Adivino said somewhat sarcastically, you could be disintigrated into a bunch of tiny particles, never to be seen again. He just stood in silence, if Adivino were in front of him, Mark would be staring at him with a "yeah, right" look on his face. Mark decided to walk in, not realizing that he forgot all his things until as soon as he got his entire body through the doorway. He couldn't have gone back in, only because as soon as he stepped through, he found himself falling.

Falling...

(OOC: Slight writer's block in the beginning, but it got better as I wrote it)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Saoirse had swept, dusted, mopped and so on. All she had to do now is to wipe a few more things then she could go and play. They are the windows and the mirror. All of them smooth, shiny and reflective.

"Do you feel it? There's something about-" the voice of the one claimed to be Quetzalcoatl spoke in her head.

"Yes, but what is it that I feel?" interrupted Saoirse.

"Try the windows." Quetzalcoatl suggested. And so she did. She went over to the window and looked at it. The carved frame contrast well with the plain glass. Nothing out of the ordinary. She placed her palm on the glass. Nothing happened.

"Whatever. Let's just wipe them." Saoirse dunked the cloth into the pail. Sometimes she felt pathetic doing what Quetzalcoatl wants her to. When she bent down to pick up the cloth, the water in the pail started glowing. Before Saoirse could utter a word, the liquid pulled her with such a great force she was shocked. Whatever the force was, it could have pulled her into the pail if her shoulders weren't broad enough to get her stuck. She was a sight to see, with one arm waving madly and herself almost lying down.

"Quick, pull yourself out before you die of breathing difficulties!" Quetzalcoatl shouted at her.

This is so easy for you to say. Why can't you just lend me your strength!?

Saoirse managed to kick the pail away from her head. The water in the pail spilled on the carpet. It was not glowing any more now that it dissolved into the carpet.

"Fine. I'll get another pail of water, wipe the windows and get back to playing." Saoirse filled the pail again, this time with her eyes on the water. No, it was not glowing. Good. She dunked the cloth in like before, and wiped the windows. Nothing unusual. Things were getting better. Just when she started to smile, the whole window glowed because the water particles on its wet surface glowed. Her hand sank in, and this time, so did her whole body.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Jahool: good post longer than your last one you seem to be improving.

Missingno: Writers block (aka the evil of the blank page) I understand, things should start getting more exciting when the story starts to move on

zoom out!: Good post you always seem to have a diffrent way of looking at things than others.

With that I think that I will also anonce that su will be closing shortly.

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    ((OOC: The island is a glacial one... but anyway... sorry about being inactive... I was in Woolongong on the holidays... it is cold down there... and I loved it...))

Hikaru woke up quickly, after Kara told him telepathically "Be alert... I sense a strange disturbance on the island..." . "Right!" Hikaru said in response, jumping off of the pile of snow he was sleeping on and quickly ran out of his cavern home on the glacial island. He looked down from the mountain summit and whispered "Let our eyes become intertwined in destiny..", calling upon Kara's naturally excellent eyesight to be granted upon his own eyes, which he used in combination with his heightened mental capabilities to search for the source of the disturbance, and quickly detected three other humans entering the area around the glacial island. Hikaru ran to the entrance of his cavern, then quickly ran towards the edge of the mountain summit and jumped off it, then as he was falling, Hikaru gathered his will and power over the elements of water and ice, in order to form massive wings of the pure elemental energies of water and ice, allowing him to fly, and as he did so, he flew upwards, towards the sky and then stopped surging towards the atmosphere, trying to detect the closest of the three humans in order to find out why they had come... probably members of what Makoto was part of... coming to attack Hikaru... again.

Hikaru landed on the shore that Lewis was swimming to... the only actual part of the island that wasn't affected by the climate of the island.. the only place where there was real warmth. Hikaru sat down on the sand and looked towards Lewis, nearly invisible to Lewis due to the glaring sun... the sunlight's heat being reflected back into space by the whiteness of the snow of the island, which had eventually resulted in the climate of this island long ago.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: sorry but for some reason I though it was a tropical island)

Lewis continued to swim toward the island, as he aproached the water began to get colder. The cold water made shivers run down his spine as he swam. Some thing landed on the beach, a large bird of some sort, Lewis couldn't see it properly because of the sun.

Soon the water became shallow and Lewis was able to walk, he stood up. Shilding his eye's he looked for the bird but was suprised to find it was a person. He stopped and stood still, the water lapping round his feet, he couldn't make out their fetures but from the looks of it a pair of massive wigns were sprouting from their back. Lewis shook his head unable to take in what he was seeing, over the last day so many strange things had happend that he must be dreaming.

"Hello, who ever you are." Lewis called to the figure and waited for a reply.

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    "Obviously he isn't one of Makoto's goons..." Kara said to Hikaru telepathically, as Hikaru started to get up, and when he heard Lewis, Hikaru's energy wings disappeared in a dispersing of tiny blue particles, then Hikaru responded by saying "Greetings... welcome to my island". Lewis would notice that Hikaru was only wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt and blue cargo jeans, strange clothing for being on an island which was like a winter wonderland, like a perpetual land of ice and water, Hikaru was at home here, in tune with the elements of water and ice. Hikaru spun around when he heard a rustling in the grass nearby and then a figure burst out, wielding a large katana as a weapon. Hikaru instantly reacted and gathered a large amount of his psionic energy and a large quantity of ice elemental energy around his fist and then charged at the figure.

The energy was also streaming to behind Hikaru from his fist up until the point where his fist collided with the attacker's katana, then there was a large burst of light as the energy around Hikaru's fist intensified and Hikaru roared telepathically "Kami no Itte (Hand of God)". The katana then shattered from the pressure of the psionic and elemental energy on the blade's structure, both physical and molecular. Then Hikaru followed through with his attack, striking his opponent directly in the face, at which, Hikaru discharged the psionic and elemental energy into his opponent, and doing so, flung his opponent high into the sky, probably heading back towards the mainland... probably millions of kilometres away.

Hikaru smirked and the energies dispersed from his fist and then he turned around to face Lewis, saying nothing, but gave a look that obviously meant that Lewis should follow Hikaru... and quickly... if he valued his freedom.

Years
    "GACK!" Thwump!

Kitsune sat straight up in her bed. A loud noise had startled her awake. After gathering her bearings, she glanced at the clock. 6:30. Spencer had fallen out of bed.

This didn't really surprise her. Spencer often had nightmares and thrashed in his sleep. He fell out of bed at least twice a week. Kitsune groaned and flopped back onto her pillow for a few extra hours of sleep.

----
    6:28am

Spencer blinked. He had landed on his head and was now hanging upside down from his bed to the floor in a very uncomfortable position. Weighing out the options of how to get out of this predicament, he could either try and hoist himself back onto the bed, or let his legs fall to the floor.

He placed his palms on the floor and tried to hoist himself on his hands and flip backwards onto the floor, but he slipped on one of his blankets. "GACK!" He cried as he crashed to the floor in a glorious clatter of noise.

Great.

He probably woke up the whole neighborhood.

Not that he cared. That meant everybody could see the sun rise! He glanced out the window as he picked up a shirt off the floor. He could see the sun just barely peaking over the horizon. Just enough time to pour himself a glass of orange juice before teleporting to his usual spot on the roof! He grabbed his monocle as he quickly dashed out of the room to fulfill his morning routine.

On the roof, as he gazed out at the horizon, munching on a bagel. He mulled over the conversation they had last night about looking for Amanda. He had listened to Kitsune complain about the case for over a week now. Apparently, teens and kids all over the city have been vanishing without a trace. He had never been to any of the sites, so he couldn't make a conclusion that it was a Jumper like he was. Kitsune's dealt with both Karasu and himself, so she would have been able to spot clues that magic had been used.

With the rising sun successfully burning his retinas at this point, he teleported back inside, leaving a puff of blue and green smoke behind him to finish his morning routine and pack for the journey.

----
    7:45am

Spencer had just gotten out of the shower when Kit emerged from her room, yawning loudly.. She had never been very good at going back to sleep after being woken up. She had tried to toss and turn back into slumber, but it was no use, and she had finally given up.

After making a cup of coffee, she watched Spencer pack a blue and green backpack as he prepared for his trip to search for the kids. He asked her questions about the places kids had been disappearing, any traces of magic or some-such, but she was still half awake and couldn't think straight just yet. She gave him a map with the locations of the abducted kids marked on them. She had been trying to find a pattern in the locations, because it all seemed pretty random.

"Take a box of my matches too, just in case," she produced a small blue box with her orange fox emblem proudly painted on it. Kitsune used these matches as weapons. Striking them caused them to grow into giant flaming rods.

"Are you sure?" He glanced at her warily as he took the box. He could use these rods, but not as well, and he didn't enjoy using them. He often burned himself in the process, which was never fun, but he had no offensive weapons of his own..except his fists, of course.

Kit nodded and put her hand on his shoulder, "You take care of yourself, ok?"

Spencer winked at her as he slung the backpack over his shoulder. He grasped the clip tied to a long string on his monocle and began to glow a bright blue. Green smoke rose from nowhere and within seconds, he was gone.

----

He arrived at a location that had been a spot where 3 kids had disappeared. A dark alley. Between two high rise buildings, this alley seemed to be dark all the time. A long, rusted fire escape crawled up the side of one building. Trash bins lined the other. Why would kids ever think to go into an alley like this? He fished a flashlight out of his backpack before proceeding any further.

He stopped at the edge of the abyss. Something was odd about this alley, but he couldn't place what. He placed a hand over his left eye and peered through his monocle. The frame of the monocle was made by a dear friend to Spencer and was laced with a magic that caused the lens to react to magic. It helped him see the traces that are left behind by somebody that has used their abilities. It was faint, but there was definitely something there.

Just as he had realized this, a boy came walking through the alley, a backpack slung across his shoulder. Spencer guessed he was on his way to school. He stopped as he came through before wondering over to a hole in the ground. He peered into it. Spencer hadn't noticed the hole before because he figured it was an open man-hole, but this boy was curious as though it wasn't supposed to be there.

The boy reached his hand into the hole, and then quickly pulled it out, glanced to his left and right, before looking into the hole again.

Suddenly, he fell.

Spencer rushed over to the hole and discovered something startling. The hole was shrinking. Without thinking, he grasped the monocle clip on his waist and jumped in before the hole closed completely.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
    (OOC: Hey, sorry I'm so late :( I only recently joined the RP and i wasn't quite sure what The Warden wanted me to do)

"Is Lance Talking"
    *Is Lance Thinking*

*Is Mew talking*
    "Is someone Else Talking" (name will be provided)

* Floordrobe, your floor is practically your wardrobe because that's where all your clothes are.

Chapter One

Lance awoke to the annoying ring of his alarm clock, rolling over and using his pillow to try and muffle the sound from the allarm. Lance gazed accross the room and caught a glimpse of the time.

"....8:45.... What!! I'm going to be late on my first day!!!"

Lance shot out of bed forcing the warm sheets of his now freezing body.

*Bloody hell, now i know why mum tells me to clean my room, its a mess!*
    Lance thought to himself as he refilled through his *floordrobe desperately trying to find a school uniform that wasnt covered in last terms lab experiment or tomatoe sauce from the cafitiria.

"Ha! Found one!"

Lance squezed his legs into a tight pair of trousers that were maybe just a few sizes too small but atleast they wernt stained. Forcing his tie into a poor excuse of a knot, Lance slid down the stair case, Schoolbad slung over sholder before accidently flinging the front door open without even touching it.

"Oh no! I've missed the bus!"

Lance run out into the street and raced around the corner, hopefully being able to catch the bus at its next stop. He started running in the direction of his University even though he had never been there before he had a vague idea of where it was. Passing several other kids walking to there schools Lance eventually made it to the Uni.

"Lance, where have you been?? You missed the bus!"
    "Tell me about it... Sorry Kate, i slept in..."
    "Yea well the bus was waiting outside your house for like 15 minutes! You nearly made all us late too!"
    "Yea well stop arguing with me or we will be late! Come on, lets get to form before we get a detention."

Lance and Kate rushed up the spiral staircase to there form room, Subsection C, Room 12.

"Oh no... Looks who's at the door."
    "Ah sh*t, why am i in that jerks class every year?"
    "Don't let him get to you Lance, he's just jealous."
    "Of what? I'm a nobody compared to him..."
    "No your not, Dean is just a big push over, when he's on his own hes just a wimp"

"Heh. Look who came crawling back. I thaught i taught you a lesson last year Lance. You must be pretty brave coming back... Or really stupid!"
    "I'm not scared of you Dean!" Lance exclaimed, trembling in fear, obviously terrified of what might happen.

"Oh yea, lets see about that!" Dean through his clenched fist straight into Lance's chest dropping him to the ground in seconds.

"Haha, still think your not scared of me?"

"I'm fed up with putting up with your cr*p!"
    Lance protested as he rose to his feet.

"Right that's it, you've gone to far this time dweeb!" Dean pulled his arm back and through it in Lance's direction at full throttel, and Lance shut his eyes tight for several second but nothing had happened. Lance opend his eyes and to his supprise Dean's hand had stopped on the spot, several inches from Lances face.

"What the?"
    Lance said as he looked around himself. He was being protected by some sort of sheild.

"Don't just sit there, fight back." A small voise whispered.
    Lance felt a sudden urge to throw a fist into Deans face and in seconds he had thrown Dean to the ground and bagan to pummel him.

"Fight, Fight, Fight!!" Chanted the surrounding crowd.
    Blood now gushing out of Deans nose Lance stood up.

"Don't you ever treat me with an ounce of disrespect again! Your you'll be getting round two!"
    Lance felt extremely powerful at this point, like he had a constant flow of adrenaline through his body.

"What the hell was that!" Kate asked, shoked by the recent occurance of events.

"I have no idea... But it felt really good..."

Chapter Two

"Mum,I'm home!" Lance shouted as he slammed the creaky front door of his house.
    "Mums not gonna be home til 6, so she said I'm in charge, so you better just go to your room and stay out of my way" Lance's stuck up sister whined as usual.
    "Knowing your in charge i was planing on doing that anyway." Lance ran up the stairs and into his bedroom before he sat on his bed and pulled out his phone.

*....... YOU HAVE 1 NEW ........*
    *............... MESSAGE ...............*
    *.............. __________ .............*
    *...............|.\.............../.|.............*
    *.............. |... \_____/.. | ........... *
    * ............. |.... DEAN... | ........... *
    * ............. ---------------- ............. *

*U GOT LUKY 2DAY WIMP. I *
    *..DNT KNO WAT IT WAZ U.. *
    *DID BUT WTEVA IT WAZ IT *
    *..WAZ A FLUKE. DNT TINK .*
    *..ITL B SO EZ NXT TIME!!! .. *
    *.........WATCH UR BAK!......... *
    *.......FROM-DEAN 3:15PM.......*

"What was that thing that shielded me..." Lance got off his bed and stood in front of the mirror. He put all of his physical energy into his extremities and tried to push it out from his body but nothing happened. Lance relaxed his muscles for a few seconds before tensing them and trying again but still nothing happened.
    "God! Why can't i do this!!" Lance said, hitting the wall with his hand, agitated by his failure.
    *Can't do what?* A strange voice whispered
    "Huh? Who was that?" Lance queried, shocked because there is no one in his room.
    *I am your inner spirit*
    *That's the same voise that told me to fight back...*
    *Yep that was me*
    "Huh! How did you know what i was thinking"
    *That dosn't matter, but i can help you protect yourself again*
    "Huh how?"
    *Relax your muscles, close your eyes and concerntrate all your energy into your surrounding areas*
    Suddenly there was a shockwave of power and Lance was surrounded by the same sheild as before.
    "Hah! This is great! I feal... Good!"
    Lance started jumping around his room in joy, nearly bousing off the walls when he tripped on his school bag and fell into the mirror. To his supprise, intead of hitting the hard wall, Lance fell into the mirror and started falling and falling until he passed out.

"Wh- Where am i..." Lance said as he stood up, holding his head. Hoping that his inner spirit would reply. There was nothing. Lance heard the sound of waves crashing on the shore and looked around... He was on an island."

(OOC: I know i didn't give him a sister in my SU but i think he needs one)
    (OOC: I blanked out cr*p and stuff cos i'm not sure if its alloud...)

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    IT's okay ES, I like it so far. But, if it's okay, try to add thought like thois....

"Bloody hell, now I know why my mom tells me to clean this room, it's a mess", Lance thought.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: Feel free to explore small areas of the island or swim to the shore. Keep going because the next chapter won't be until we move to the Pokemon world.)

Lewis stared at the figure who had just knocked a man so far away that Lewis couldn't see him any more. He now knew that he was defiantly dreaming, that could never happen in real life. However it was he turned and began to walk away, glancing back towards Lewis only once to check that he was keeping up. They walked onward in to what looked like a jungle, they trekked through the trees for several minuets and climbed a small hill. At the top of the hill the guy, whoever he was, stopped for Lewis to catch up. Lewis reached the top of the hill and gasped because before him was not more jungle but a large icy landscape.

"Where exactly are we?" Lewis asked the guy who led him up here.

(OOC: Katachu good work. CS good work too, btw just out of intrest what language are you using for the attacks? JJ try to finish it off when you get chance.)

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    ((Japanese, Warden... and I would seriously appreciate it if you would stop bunnying my character... you know... how you are saying my character is doing stuff that I didn't say he did... it is getting annoying... I am okay with it on a minimal level if it is for plot purposes... but please... check my post first BEFORE you go on a journey with my character I have no clue is happening?))
    "My home" was all Hikaru said, and then Lewis would feel strange, as he would be able to sense the aura of Hikaru and another being... beside him but what was more disturbing was that it was strangely familiar to Lewis, as if he had known that presence all his life. "By the way... who are you? And how did you get here?" Hikaru asked, his clothing catching Lewis' eyes probably... but how could Lewis not notice the fact that the fabric that it was made of wasn't very good for keeping one warm at all. But then Hikaru's piercing azure eyes seemed to stare into Lewis' very soul like he was extremely concerned about who Lewis was and how he got onto this island that was Hikaru's place of solitude.

King!

better
    Years
    JJMcay~ (lol, won't stop calling you that), I'll read it when it's done!

Crystalline~ Ooooh.

the warden~ Have you been bunnying our little Rp'ers!? (all of which are probably older than me). lol

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    ((Sorry for being a little late! I've been on vacation. Anyway...))

...Falling.

Though Mark was falling from a great height, the fall was softened by a pile of snow that he landed on. What is this place? Mark thought to himself, It's freezing cold!

He then got up, brushing the snow off of his shivering body, and headed whatever way he was headed. He looked up to a small hill, and saw two people just getting up to the top. "Hey!" He shouted as loud as he could, trying to get their attention. He then ran towards them, hoping that they would see and hear him. "Hey!" He shouted again, feeling weak from the cold and not being dressed for it. As he was running, he fell into the snow, and became unconcious from hypothermia.

((Sorry for somewhat low quality, I wasn't really in my "Imaginative mode" when made this))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back