• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Inner Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystallineSeraphim

Awakened of Eternal Destiny
    Years
    Hikaru turned to face the source of the shouting and saw Mark, and ran over to him, then, noticing that he was unconscious from the hypothermia due to the freezing climate of the island, Hikaru quickly put the back of his hand to Mark's forehead, and what Hikaru felt wasn't good. "Answer the questions later, we need to get this guy some warmth... and fast!" Hikaru said, picking up Mark and carrying him on his back, then grabbed Lewis and then Lewis would then notice particles of blue energy coming together near Hikaru's shoulders, then suddenly formed into wings of ice and water, but mainly the elemental energies of water and ice. Then Lewis would feel himself being lifted off the ground at great speed, as Hikaru soared into the sky and then landed onto the mountain summit. When they had landed, Hikaru let go of Lewis and ran into the cave at the summit, not even breaking a sweat, as he quickly tried to make Mark comfortable in the numerous and massive caverns that stretched to even below the mountain itself.
    ((Okay... that time I bunnied... however I did it for a VERY good reason, I wasn't going to have Hikaru leave you in the freezing cold and let you die of hypothermia... plus this might even further the story when Mark wakes up.))

King!

better
    Years
    Crystalline~ That's an odd way of writing, saying and then Lewis would......., but it's okay I guess.

Missingno.~ Tsk Tsk! WAAAY to short, add some details or feelings!

JJMcay~ Well, I am confused. Who is Kate? Who is Dean? What is his sister's name? Even if it's in the SU, add it in. Also, there was some spelling and grammar issues. Try using a spell check, please. And add details, it was mostly dialouge!

EVERYONE: Until the warden returns, I am in charge..I mean, continue exploring the island, which is FROZEN!

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
    JJMcay~ Well, I am confused. Who is Kate? Who is Dean? What is his sister's name? Even if it's in the SU, add it in. Also, there was some spelling and grammar issues. Try using a spell check, please. And add details, it was mostly dialouge!

EVERYONE: Until the warden returns, I am in charge..I mean, continue exploring the island, which is FROZEN!

Yea i will work on that... sorry im still pretty new to RP's... this is only my second one. But its good having someone familiar to point me in the right direction :D

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: Crystalline I am sorry I went too far, I will not let it happen again. Missingno a short post but I understand, if you have this trouble again, type something up go away and come back to it later when you have some more ideas. Exiled (JJ) if you are unsure of anything reread the first post and if you are still unsure VM/PM me or King!. King! I haven't gone on holiday yet lol. Everyone I think that this would be a good time to announce that I will be on holiday between the 7th and 17th (I think) of August, for this time King will be in charge. I will make sure that by this point we are in the Pokemon world and you have a bit more freedom so that you may continue in my absence)

"My home" was all Hikaru said, Lewis looked at him and for a moment saw a glowing light shining deep inside him, next to it there was another light, this one was separate to it but Lewis somehow knew the two of them were connected. He shook his head, he was seeing thing, seeing things he thought to himself, the only was he could explain this was either he was dreaming or he had gone mad. "By the way... who are you? And how did you get here?" Hikaru asked,he looked at Lewis with gleaming blue eyes, that mirrored the icy world around them, once again Lewis found himself drawn like a moth to a glowing ball of fire inside Hikaru's body.

"Hey!" A nearby voice distracted him from his thoughts. "Hey!" He turned to see a boy running towards them through the snow. He fell forwards into the snow. Both Lewis and Hikaru ran towards the figure in the snow. They quickly reached the figure who was lying face down in the snow, Hikaru place a hand on the boy's forehead.

"Answer the questions later, we need to get this guy some warmth... and fast!" Hikaru said, lifting Mark on to his own back, he grabbed hold of Lewis with one hand and a shower of blue and silver erupted from his shoulder blades forming two magnificent wings. With one mighty flap Hikaru, Lewis and Mark were all lifted from the ground and were soon flying towards a mountain near the center of the island. The three of them landed gently on the peak of the mountain not too far away from a cave. Hikaru let go of Lewis and ran inside still carrying Mark. Lewis began to follow but heard something and stopped in his track.

"Lewis." The voice said in a whisper, it came from every where around Lewis but had no source that Lewis could make out. "At long last we are able to communicate."

"Who's there?" Lewis shouted looking round the ridge that he stood on but there was no one in sight. A warm glow filled Lewis' body taking away the chill of the cold air, he relaxed slightly.

"Find me in my world. There is much we need to talk about. I cannot stay in contact much longer." The voice said getting quieter.

"What do we need to talk about?" Lewis asked the voice,still speaking out loud.

"Adam." The voice said ever so quietly and then it was gone, the buzz of excitement Lewis felt when the voice had first spoken was gone, he felt cold and alone. He walked in to the cave to find Hikaru tending to Mark.

"I'm Lewis by the way. Is there any thing I can do to help?" Lewis said staring at the ground he was too preoccupied with what the voice had said. Was it true that he finally might find Adam his missing friend.

King!

better
    Years
    JJMcay~ I know, who do you think got you started on RP'ing?

the warden~ Oh. You're back!!!! lol....

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    "Ah... so you have discovered your inner pokemon, Lewis" Hikaru said, placing his hand on Mark's forehead, and using his body as a focus, Kara drained the cold chill from Mark's body, invigorating Kara as she was a Glaceon. Hikaru sighed as he realized something, then to Lewis it would seem that Hikaru was absently concentrating on something and then he would be able to hear the swirling roar of a blizzard that was swirling around the mountain summit but not the rest of the island. It would be clear to anyone that Hikaru caused that blizzard... but how?
    ((Horray for wireless networks... my computer is now connected to ze net! YEAH BISHES!!))

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: isn't Hikaru Japanese for star)

"Lewis find me." The voice said again to Lewis as he looked out side at the snow. This time he saw a faint blue green glow as the voice spoke.

"Is this what you look like?" Lewis asked the thin air in front of him.

"Yes." The voice replied, louder than before. "Find me." It whispered to Lewis again.

"I think I'm going outside for some air." Lewis said to Hikaru as he got up and walked outside. He hadn't gone outside for any real reason he just had a felling that he should but once he was outside the regretted it. He was freezing it didn't help not being dressed for the cold blizzard raging round him, for some unknown reason he knew that Hikaru was responsible for the blizzard but he didn't know how. The Lewis saw it, a gateway like the one he had came though earlier only this one was vertical and much larger. Without thinking Lewis walked though the gateway.

(OOC: This is the gateway to the Pokemon world. You can stay in the human world or go in to the Pokemon world but don't do anything inside the Pokemon world, just end it like I have. When every one is inside King! will Post the next chapter on my behalf. Until I return King! is in charge. See you soon and hope you have fun.)

CrystallineSeraphim

Years
    ((Actually... Hikaru is japanese for brilliance... or something like it))
    Hikaru quickly ended the blizzard when he heard Lewis and quickly finished curing Mark of his hypothermia and grabbed one of the blankets near Mark and covered Mark with it to keep him warm. Getting up, Hikaru wondered what Lewis was doing outside and quickly walked outside of the summit's caverns, and then seeing the glowing gateway, Hikaru surmised that Lewis went through and went through it... and what he encountered... was another land... this time... the climate was more tropical.

King!

better
    Years
    ^ Hmmm....

Actuallly, seeing as this is a generally short thing to post, you didn't do bad. However, not enough detail, and only two sentences? Could you maybe add a bit more? If not, it's fine, but a bit more detail is nice. ;) Thanks.

King!

better
    Years
    (( Okay, yeah, okay....I have that too sometimes, no worries.)) ((( Please keep OOC in the OOC thread))) ((((lol))))

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    ((Back but still suffering from somewhat-chronic writer's block))

Mark opened his eyes to see that he was alone in a cave. THis unsettled him, as he didn't know how he had gotten there or even where in the world he was. The latter making him feel worse. He decided to stand up, still feeling slightly lightheaded. He then started walking outside, holding the blankets to his body.

As he walked out, he saw the gateway, and saw a glimpse of something walk through it. He then did the same, and he was happy to leave this cold, nearly inhospitable world behind.

((Kinda meh but kinda good. I don't really like it.))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back