• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon into the future

Years
    Intro
    Hello, my names pokemonhackgeek and I hack roms,it's in my name, also I need a team mappers spriters anything even beta testers and banner makers. The main pokemon is tita, the pre evouluttion of celebi.

Important Information
    Hack of fire red
    Main pokemon:tita pre evoultution of celebi
    Evil team's name: Team Time

Story
    You are a 17 year old -gender here- just entering trainer school in the region of Prople,On your first day you get your pokemon and take a test, the starter is a pikachu,
    you failed and get sent to detintion and the principal is a pysco and was wrighting some strange scribles on the chalkboard and the next thing you know your in a crumbled building and a little girl runs over to you and tell you don't you know what happened there!?! your replie no, she replies 74 years ago, a dark age it was when pricipal pych rulled this shcool, legend said he was leader of team time and also a master of time accerlation, on day a kid got sent to detintion and the whole building exploded and no one ever bothered to touch it again.​

Feaatures
    Play as a new hero-ine
    Explore a region
    New pokemon
    New maps
    New events
    acess to johto when you beat the game
    New evil team
    new Tiles​

Screens
    Sorry, none yet

Credit/team

pokemonhackgeek- mapper,spriter
    Master gamer's team
    Lostt - Beta tester
    tyranitar 2- spriter
    Thats all for now and if you want to join just tell me
    constructive critisisim is accepted

Last edited:
    Years
    i like the part of the pycho principal and yeah you can be a beta tester

Hey guys if theres anything wrong with this tell me, since im getting no responces

Last edited:

Tyranitar2

Gotta hack 'em all, POKEMON!
    Years
    My idea

Actually just do what ever you feel like i can't think of anything right now
    Well me and hoppyfred were thinking about doing somert like Pokemon *whatever version*:Evil Edition. In which u start with ur rival bursting into ur house and shouting somert like "Come on *your name here* Todays First catch day" you folo him out the house down to were thelab of that gen is and the proffesor of that gen is standing by a door he lets you through and u are given a First Catch ball which only catches your very first pokemon and Though this door there is just grass and here you can catch all starters of that gen and previous ones so whateva u catch u go thro the stroy wiv And instead of Shiny versions there are Evil versions of pkmn i'd send you a sample of an group of evil pkmn ive been working on but i need to post some more ^_^. EDIT: You can only catch 1 starter

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Glad to see Tyranitar2 is on the team! How's the hack going?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013

Are you talking to me or Tyranitar2?

i've got a comple maps heres one of them do you like it?? https://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp188/mrpwnageisme/Zelcity-1.png

I'm afraid I have no idea what makes a good map, but I think it looks okay...

BTW, I noticed you're banned...

:/

Man, just when I found Tyranitar2 a spriting job...now he's just gonna moan...

@ Tyranitar2: If you read the above message, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T MOAN TO ME ON MSN ABOUT IT...I DIDN'T BAN HIM PERSONALLY...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Back