• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    The story is that lots of pokemon trainers have been making " clans". These are groups that work together.However some clans are evil and will do anything to take over all pokemon everywhere! You are a member of a clan and you are involved in all this. But are you good or evil?

There are four clans: Strikestorm, Heatwave, Shiftcrack and Turntide. The first four people to sign up are the clan leaders. Each person can have up to three pokemon to start with. You can catch more on the way but NO GODMODING!!. You can control two people, but they cannot be both the same ranking. No legendarys and plz have FUN!

Make your description like mine:

Name: Leon
    Pokemon: Flygon,Lanturn and Lairon
    Ranking: Leader of Strikestorm
    Looks: Flaming Red Goku hair and Blue eyes. Pokeball t-shirt with a gray hooded top and blue jeans. Sneakers developed by devon.
    Other information: Enthusiastic, nice and welcomes anyone to the clan. He is trying to have the best clan.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Name: Cassy
    Pokemon: Chikara the Charizard, Pikachu and Blaze the Typhlosion
    Ranking: Leader of Heatwave (I was one of the four first wasnt I?)
    Looks: https://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/cassy.png
    Other information: Cassy is a kind, happy-go-lucky and intellegent girl who doesnt want anyone to get hurt or die so she likes to help people who needs her help, but she is stubborn and hotheaded and loves pokemon battles so watchout when she is angry. And since she is fairly intellegent she is good with strategys even if she preferes to mostly use powerfull attacks.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I'd be number three, I believe.

Name: Seph
    Pokemon: Charizard, Blastoise, and Metagross.
    Ranking: Leader of Shiftcrack
    Looks: Short and spiked white hair, with green eyes. Wears a black leather trenchcoat, black leather boots, faded jeans, and a grey T-shirt.
    Other information: Quit, and calm, until it's time for battle, then he seems to be a completley different person.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Name: Xilven
    Pokemon: Charizard(shiny version/black & red), Absol & Manectrik
    Ranking: Follower of Heatwave clan(executive?)
    Looks: Long wavy black hair down her back, with dark purple and raven blue highlights(streaks). Hair is usually tied back in a ponytail or platted neatly. Eyes are both soft voilet. Skin is a o' a rich sun-toned color. Wears mostly black clothing/ Jeans,leather fingerless gloves, sleavless tanktop with gothic meshed longsleeved top over it, and a short leather skirt(but not too short,lol). A silver loop earing in her left ear, a silver cross hangs around her neck & a tattoo of a charizard in battle with another o' its kind on her right shoulder/arm.
    Other: She may appear dark to some, but she is really quite nice and friendly. She does have a mean streak however when angered, and a temper to match that of a raging gyrados. Beside this, she can control herself in a battle, and has become quite successful in stratagy.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Name: Batesy
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard and Blastoise
    Ranking: Co. Leader of Turntide
    Looks: Wear's a black shirt and shorts, wears a cap purple that says "Kidsong", wears joggers. Has brown hair and blue eyes.
    Other information: Determined, nice, looks after friends, tries to make friends, looks for the best in people, is brave.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    OOC: Ok I am starting now. Others can join along the way and I will jam you in the story somehow using ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

IC:In the dark alleyways of Mauville City a man and his Poochyena were walking in a "shortcut". A shadow appeared behind them. The man turned turned round, but it was too late. A Poochyena cry was heard on the horizon...
    Leon ran down the road. The smells that had filled the air had been interupted by a stench and the weather became foggy. Leon then saw a man appear out the shadows. Leon knew he was a Clan Roarhound from the chain around his neck. Leon ran up to him. The guy tried to run past but Leon blocked him. " If you want to go past you'll have to beat me!" Leon said. Leon pulled out Flygon while the thug pulled out a Golbat. The battle started

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    OOC. Ok. :)
    Oh, and my pokemon have names: Firestorm/charizard=male, Biohazard/manectric=male, Dark Angel/Absol=female. :)

IC:
    Xilven was just out and about within the town o' Mauville doing some sight-seeing and exsploring, Angel walking quietly alongside her with seemingly no interest in her saroundings as the dark creature gave a gruff growl.. Annoyed.
    "Oh c'mon Angel, It's not that bad.. as soon as we find Cassy we can go have somethin' to eat or whatever." Xilv smiled, trying to reason with the Absol. Angel turned its head away, looking onwards in the direction of Leons voice coming from an allyway, as the sounds were heard by her but not Xilven. *Ssssol?* Angel rasped, head tilting, giving slight bark(?I dunno, do they bark,lol) as she begun to run in the direction she had heard the commotion. "Hey! Angel! Were ya goin'?!"
    Xilven yelled, chasing after her poke'partner, following the ashen blur as she dodged through shoppers and other people.

Dark Angel stopped once she had reached the entrance to the allyway, ruby optics peering into the ally as she saw the two trainers, one being Leon... Xilven caught up, black buckled boots allerting Angel to her position as the dark pokemon looked at her then back into the ally, ashen pelt ruffling in tension. Xilven saw the two within the ally, one appeared to be a gang member, the other she had never seen before. Deciding to keep out of it, she moved away onto a wall behind some trashcans, and leaned casually up the wall wilst voilet eyes watched to see what would happen. "Angel....Come here." She said sternly, but quiet enough not to be heard by those within the allyway. Angel stood firm, as if wild and untamed for a moment before slinking into the shadows by the ally. Not exactly the reaction Xilv had wished for, but at least Angel wasn't easily seen now, only her red eyes would be noticed, if at all.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    Golbat flew up in the air and tried a Wing Attack, but Flygon dodged." Flygon, use Tempest Attack!" Leon cried. Three lightning bolts hit Golbat and it fainted. The trainer recalled it and sent out a Dugtrio. Flygon used Fly. Dugtrio tried to use Dig, but Flygon hit it before it could submerge. The thug recalled his beaten pokemon and ran off. After this Leon turned around and saw something red in the darkness...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sat at my desk, signing petitions. I was about to scream with boredom and level my own office, when I found something interesting. "Combining the technology of a snag machine with master ball, for a 100% chance of stealing pokemon? It needs more research funding, but that's defenatley worth it." I said to myself, signing it, and labelling it "High Priority." Then going back to signing mind numbing petitions...

OOC: LOL! just a post to let you know I'm still here, just waiting for a part I can really contribute to.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Angel watched with great facination, as did Xilven. She applauded silently the feintest flicker o' a smile as the defeated trainer ran away, beaten by Leon. Angel remained unmoving as ruby optics watched him turn to face her, blinking slowly, proud head lifted to hide her raised sholderblades, alert, she was ready to bound away or fight if need be.

Xilven saw this, her right hand silently taking out a metalic black pokeball with Angel's name on it, ready to recall her Absol. Dark Angel had a reputation of attacking humans, she had grown up reigning terror on villages and people in the past wilst wild, and every time she did, as most dark pokemon do... Angel enjoyed it.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    OOC: If no-one is joining your clan use NPC's!
    IC: Leon ran straight through the mist and found a trainer. She had pokemon and an Absol was beside her. " Do you want a battle?" Leon asked calmly. Flygon was floating over his head. He growled and landed beside Leon.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    She smiled, giving a slight nod. "You handled yourself well in that last battle... I will accept your challange." Absol watched the Flygon, as it growled she responded with one of her own, ebon claws digging into the ground savagely but making no attempt to approch yet. "And I think Angel here is long overdue a battle." Xilven said wilst looking at the dark pokemon, noticing the eager look in Angels eye. Tucking away the black pokeball for now, vix moved off the wall into a more open area. Followed swiftly by her Absol as it moved into position, ready to start. Crouched quite low to the ground, legs bunched below leath muscular form as the Absol awated further orders.

"Ready? I'll start with Absol..."
    Xilven announced casually, hand lifting to brush away a loose strand o' black hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind right ear.

OOC: Shouldn't we know what moves each pokemon has? or shall we keep up the suspense, and leave it as a suprise :) Eather way is fine with me.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    OOC: Keep the suspense up, but don't over do it.
    IC:"Ok, go Lairon!" Leon said. Lairon appeared and snorted.Lairon used Metal Claw on Absol. Lairon slashed the Absol with its powerful claws. Leon then quickly formulated a plan. Lairon understood and used Abyss Wheel slowing down Absol while also damaging. Leon smirked as Lairon came in with a Titanium Rush...

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Ooc.? Some of your pokemon attacks i have never heard of.... oh well.

IC:
    "Angel! You know what to do!" Xilven shouted, watching as the Lairon drew closer by the second. Angel growled as it was his by metal claw, back arching its blade upon the side o' her head taking most of the impact and blocking any further harm. Speed lowered, and hurt a little from the Abyss wheel, the ashen creature glared hatefully at the Lairon. Its speed might have been slowed, but it was still much faster & agile than the opponent. As Lairon moved in for the third time, Angel bounded over Lairon into the air, onto its head and then off higher into the air, pausing in mid-air.. bright blue flames o' intense engergy started to flicker to life over Angel as the sun became blinding to look at, the temperture now soaring above normal as Sunny Day was used. Xilven pulled out a pair of dark glasses, flicking them open and placing them on as this was done. Landing behind Lairon, Angel crouched, claws digging into the earth as she darted towards Lairon, dodging from one side to the other as multiple copys of Angel suddenly started appearing beside her and around as she used Expansion(sorta like a double team, but the copys actually can cause harm when the real one uses an attack). Angel and the other 8 fakes nimbly & quickly moved around, avoiding any contact or possible assults by the Lairon, for the moment... The flames growing around her and the other copys as all the Absol roared, powerering up with hidden power(fire). "Now!" Xilven said, watching as Absol and the copys had reached their maximum power. Angel snarled, charging towards the Lairon, appearing like a speeding comet as she was sarounded by flickering blue flames. Followed swiftly by the copys as they followed her every move. Mouth opens before she was within strike range of the Lairon, flames billowing out towards the steel and rock pokemon from all directions. The equivalant of a flamethrower attack from a whole group of Absol.... Powered up by the sun.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    OOC: I like making up moves. Why don't you?
    IC: Lairon was nearly out when he got hit by the flamethrower.Leon had another trick up his sleeve however. " Lairon, use Fighting Stance! and then use Smash Striker!". Lairon rammed into Absol with an attack that wasn't fighting type, but seemed to do that much damage anyway. Lairon had extensive training as a fighter. Leon prepared for a finishing move. Megalo Ripple was a incredibly powerful move that wad most likely beat Absol, but it would knock out Lairon if it connected in his current state. He had made his decision." Lairon, use Megalo Ripple!". The attack launched, but would it hit?

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    OOC. Yeah, but i'm not that creative...I prefer to be original. ^___^ Prepair for a long post. ;)

IC:
    Absol howled in pain as she was hit directly with the move Smash Striker, claws scraping the earth desperatly to prevent herself from being dragged backwards. The copys from her previous attack fading to nothing as she lost the power to keep them there. Leaving long large gouges in the dirt, she snarled deeply. Red orbs glowing feircly as her legs bunched together, shakey from the last hit, she supported herself and waited for Lairon to attack. Tossing head to one side as if to charge like a bull, the dark vix summoned up as much energy as she had remaining. This would be it, the final hit...If she couldn't control herself she wouldn't be able to make it count. Orbs glare upwards, the safety of an nearby tree leading onto a building calling to her as a dark smirk plastered itself onto her maw. Before Lairon could cause impact, dragging her tired soul forwards she leaped onto the hardened pokemons head, falling off and tumbling over onto the floor sidelong as she growled, pulling herself up and turning to quickly make haste over to the tree. She limped painfully, biting 'er lip with clentched fangs as she forced herself onwards. Even though the attack had seemingly been avoided, she had still been hit by the steel and rock armor upon Lairon, enough to put her in desperation.

Xilven watched as Dark Angel collided with Lairon "Angel!!" - her breath slowed as she saw the massive impact her absol must have taken, heart missing a beat as she shouted out, not in disapointment or anger, but concern. As Angel dragged herself away, Xilven felt her fingers pause from taking hold of the black ball beside her belt, how was Angel still....moving? She had known this absol to never quit or give up in any situation, but this was a hard way to do it. Then she remembered, the reason Angel had avoided the hit as best she could... She was going to recover with Rest first.

Angel growled, claws scraping the treebark as she tryed to climb up into the high branches, her injured leg hindering her further as fatigue set in and she slipped downwards again to the ground. A angered hiss escaping her jaws as she looked towards the Lairon then Xilven. She had seen the concerned look in her trainers eyes, but deep down, she also saw determination to suceed. The one reason Angel had allowed herself to be tamed a little and caught by her, the reason she wouldn't quit. Not now, not ever. Feeling a new strength rise within, she tryed to climb upwards again. This time making it to the upper parts and continuing further, pain wrecked, she winced and moved onto the outer branches, a two meter gap leading onto a roof of a building standing in her way as she prepaired to jump. With a final leap, using the branch as a springboard, Angel stretched out to grab the guttering with 'er paws. Slamming into the wall of the building with a soft thud, claws hooked around the pipework as she struggled up and over onto the roof by the chimney. With no time too loose, she found a secluded spot against the bricks and curled up to rest. Eyes falling shut as she felt herself recovering any damage that had occured previously. Moments later, she awoke. Pelt gleeming with health and her limp seemingly gone for the time being as the Lum berry Xilven had tucked away within Angels ashen pelt activated and reversed the effects of remaining asleep for awhile.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Angel growled deeply towards the Lairon from the roof, leaning over she gracefully leaped onto the ground nearby Xilven. Thick hackles raising upon back as she awated further orders. Xilven glanced over towards the girl watching - upon hearing a voice, but not taking her mind of the battle at hand. "Angel, power up and use arial ace!" Angel gave a gruff growl before going into action, her status recovered she was now at full speed and health. Faster than the eye could follow, she moved with incredable agility around her target - the weakened Lairon. Glowing with power from a Sords Dance attack, she suddenly stopped her confusing movments, and jumped clear of the ground directly above Lairon into the air. Dial twists backwards before whiplashing forwards with a Arial Ace attack, blades enforcing the blow and cutting through the air sharply at high speed towards the Lairon below. *Sssssooooool!!!!!* She screeched, crimson orbs flashing cruely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back