• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon is a kid's game!

Years
    • Age 23
    • No.
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    They judge me; However, that doesn't affect me at all.
    They don't have the right to tell me that, because they've never experienced pokemon before so they wouldn't understand :|.

tnfsf11

I've never thought I'd see that much people saying that they are easily accepted in their community as Pokemon players.
    I must say people tend to be very judging, but I couldn't really give less of a damn, if someone gives me a remark I usually give a witty trashy response to put him back where he belongs >:) or maybe just ignore him...
    I could only wish for an understanding society, not just for Pokemon, but for every other arguable thing in life...

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
    Years
    Pokemon Just for Kids Yet there are these things called Rom Hacks if anyone ever says that pokemon is just for kids I say " Their not for everyone because the actual age group it goes for is adults just shown for kids" and then I show them Pokemon super rising thunder.

Back