• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Islandil Theives

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    My new game Pokemon Islandil Theives is where your in a new region
    of Kyhuin. All the Kanto Pokemon are being replaced with new Pokemon.
    The story line is where your a theif, and you have to steal to feed your
    friends and family, you can now by verries and key items from Pokemon Marts, and steal from many places working with your Rival(He still hates you).
    The player also talks, and has quite an attitude.

8% of the game is completed and it is a hack of Fire Red.
    Please post your comments and ideas please :classic:

baka123w

so so spriter
    Years
    prety good well ill be sure to talk bout it with some friends and see if we can help were kinda like a team so yea any ways like i said well probally help!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Sounds interesting, however your overworld sprites are in dire need of repair. This is because they are mostly solid color, whereas it is best to have a darker shade for shadow, a main color for the body, and a lighter color to accentuate the hair for a shimemr effect.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    the game says its completed in your signature i just signed up today so can i have the link to download it pls???? i wanna play it sounds kool

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    O.o?
    Nice shots but the hack doesn't really catch my attention. And those sprites look more like form other games. The Munchlax is cool but too sideview. And instead of making one line posts you can delete them or upload your screens in it that way you won't be double posting many times. :-\

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    sounds interesting but those sprites are from totally different games.fireman.exe from megaman,that one guy megaman zero 4 i think the one on far left and those other two or from other games.your stealing those from other games.you also didnt give credit to whoever ripped them.

Back