• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade *Name the town compo* *Working Title*

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Thanks :), I have been away recently but will start work again now I am back :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I have just hit a problem, which hopefully someone can help me with. Route 1 is a sandy route (extra difficulty with a Mareep :P) however no pokemon are showing up. I have tried changing the behavior bytes but that hasn't done anything. Please help!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    So, you can't get Pokemon to come up in what?
    Sand? Or grass?

If it's in grass, just go to "Wild Pokemon" in AM and click add....then add!
    If it's in sand, I don't know. It's a behaviour byte, I know it, but I don't know which one...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    It's the sand. I am not that new and have been using AM for a long time. But Sand is giving me a problem. I have checked on ruby for the behaviour byte and it has either 06 for the heavy sand and 00 for the light sand.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I checked up a Doc in the DT section but...there wasn't anything for Sand with Encounters...sorry...

Go ask Neti!
    He's got some quicksand in his hack with Wild Pokemon, he said on the map he posted at the rating thread! Try PMing him.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Thats all sorted :D. I will post some screens later I have edited Route 1, just need to add some finishing touches, then I might release an alpha and possibly enter this into the Hacks Showcase.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I found it, you change the behavior byte to 01 for FR and LG however this will then be on all maps.

Spoiler:

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
    Years
    I don't have any ideas now but I was on the train for 2 hours and I'd keep my eye open to signs and station names or any other ideas for town names and write them on my phone to use them in my hack.
    So if you're going anywhere in a car or train etc. bring down a notepad and jot down any ideas you get, you'd be surprised how fast it passes the time on boring journeys

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back