• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Revolutions OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: I'm afraid that conspiracy is wrong but funny. And I'd love to read that post too but I'm afraid it's not going to happen.

Announcement: ShadowThunderLord: Has now been kicked Cyndaquil is now open.

@ Wolfwhispers: Cyndaquil may be open but NO stealing.

Ahhh.

Looks away innoccently*

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: I don't think your so innocent * Glares with eyes that makes you tell the truth *.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: I don't think your so innocent * Glares with eyes that makes you tell the truth *.

You don't know me!!

Looks into eyes, quivering with fright and, just about to tell the truth, has Riolu knock her out.*

Oh, and here's an update on my trainer card. ^_^

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years

awesome a phanpy! Also, you haven't edited Pikachu because he's level 7 and knows Tail Whip from my first battle right?

Logan

Years
    @ Pikalover10: Thanks for the TC

EDIT: Level Updates.

EDIT: Will is back.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Out of boredom, I made another ID despite the fact a few guys should evolve soon, most likely Chikorita after the first gym... Yea, I don't know... Anyway, sorry to ask, but can you switch Elekid on top of Stunky? It's easier to see guys in my party all together. Thanks. ^_^

Logan

Years
    @Pikalover10: Thanks, a few days is minimal so don't worry about it, I think all of us are behind, me incuded.

Logan

Years
    Update: Serginho has left and also Violet City and the First Gym battle is up.

EDIT:

Update: sll81 has reserved Cyndaquil but Chikorita still open.

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Okay, heres my SU, hope its good enough :)

Name: Ben
    Personality: At Ben is very outgoing and fiercely loyal. He will do anything and everything for his friends, and believes this will translate to his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. He can be very sarcastic with people, which can lead to some unwanted tension; particularly people he has just met.
    Appearence: Ben is tall for his age, at nearly 6 foot. He is quite skinny and has a slight tan, giving him an athletic look. Ben has medium length brown hair, which is difficult to see under the pokémon league branded, black and red baseball cap he always wears. Ben usually wears jeans which are slightly baggy and a black coat over the top of his red t-shirt.
    History: Charles was born in Mossdeep City. He lived there until recently when his family moved to Littleroot Town. On the whole Charles enjoyed living in Mossdeep, but it did prevent him from beginning his pokémon journey at the normal age of ten. Mossdeep was too far removed from mainland Hoenn for Charles to just go on his own to pick up a pokémon, and unfortunately his parents were too busy to go with him. After his Dad's job required him to move to Johto, Ben's family has moved with him. Now that he has moved to New Bark Town, he has received permission from his parents to finally begin his pokémon journey.
    Preffered Starter: Cyndaquil, please
    Other Pokemon: I think I'll just start with the one :)

RP Sample: Ben flew round the corner, almost falling due to the speed at which he was travelling. He couldn't believe that he had overslept; today of all days! He was now sprinting up the path to Oak's lab and barely noticed the many pokémon he was passing in his hurry. He finally reached the door and, breathing heavily, started pounding on it.

"Professor, Open Up"

The door opened to reveal a man in his 60's, with a bulbasaur hiding behind his left leg.

"What is the commotion out here?"

"Professor! I'm here to get my pokémon!"

"Very well you better come in" Said Oak, letting the young man in. "You must be Ben? All of the other trainers have already been to collect their pokémon."

"There is one left for me isn't there Professor?" asked Ben, worried that his pokémon adventure may be over before it had even begun.

"Yes, yes don't you worry about that." Said Prof. Oak, sitting down. "I'll give you your starter pokémon once all the data has been loaded onto your Pokédex". As the professor explained this the Bulbasaur that followed him to the door walked into the lab and jumped onto the professor's lap.

"What's a Pokédex professor?"

"A Pokédex is the electronic device on the table. It is designed to catalogue and provide information regarding the various species of Pokémon you might encounter during you journey"

"Oh okay" Said Ben not having truly understood what the professor just said. After that the two of them just sat there for at least couple of minutes; Ben staring into space and Prof. Oak absent mindedly petting Bulbasaur.

"So how'd you get that Bulbasaur Professor?" Ben finally asked; trying to start small talk rather than sit in silence while they waited for his Pokédex to load.

"Oh, well I found this little fella one day while I was conducting my research. He was trying to fight off a flock of angered Spearow and managed to tumble his way into me... my head was so sore after all the pecking I endured" Prof. Oak laughed at the memory and Bulbasaur looked away embarrassed, especially when Ben joined the professor in laughing.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Alright Ben, I've downloaded everything you'll need for your journey, here are your 5 Pokéballs, your Pokédex, and your Bulbasaur" Ben took the items and grinned, his pokémon journey was finally beginning. Placing the empty Pokéballs and the Pokédex in his pocket; he picked up the Pokéball containing his Bulbasaur. He had been waiting a long time for this moment; his first pokémon!

"Ok, Bulbasaur Go!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said throwing the red and white ball. The ball span through the air before landing on the lab floor, opening and...

"Ermm Professor? The Pokéball you gave me... it's empty!? Where's my Bulbasaur?"

"He's right here" Prof Oak said pointing at the Bulbasaur beside him, who looked just as confused as Ben.

"But that Bulbasaur seems really attached to you Professor"

"Maybe," Replied the Professor, "But it's no longer a baby and can't just follow me round the lab all day. It's now old enough to venture out of the lab and see the world with a trainer, you to be precise"

"Okay great" Enthused Ben. He knelt down and smiled at his new Bulbasaur, "Guess that means you're coming with me little guy!"

"Saur" Said the Bulbasaur, turning his head away from his new trainer. 'This might need a little work' thought Ben as he looked down on his new Pokémon.

Logan

Years
    @ slls81: Brilliant SU, feel free to start posting whenever you wish.

@ SR: I've contacted you, and asked you to start posting or supply me with a reason, which you've done neither, so you are kicked.

Wildcard is Open!

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Yay, my laptop finally sped up enough for me to make a trainer card. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back