• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Revolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Entering the Unknown... again part 3

Ben and Quilava continued to push on, deeper into the cave. After a short while, Ben heard a voice and slowly made his way towards it. He peeked around the corner, and saw the first Grunt he saw being yelled at by a second larger man. The man still had a grunt uniform on, so obviously wasn't in command, but he was obviously higher ranked than the poor guy he was laying into.

"How could you let a kid into our hideout so easily?" yelled the new grunt.

"Well I..." whimpered the man Ben had defeated.

"I don't want your excuses," The higher ranked grunt boomed back, "Go tell the boss and I'll go find the intruder."

The younger grunt nodded, before running off... presumably to inform the Unknown boss that they had an intruder. The larger grunt turned and began walking towards Ben. Realising he would be discovered soon, Ben revealed himself to the member of Team unknown. He stepped out and stared at the man.

"So it's you..." began the unknown grunt, "I hear you've been causing a few problems..."

Ben took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves, but didn't respond to the man.

"A quiet one huh?" said the grunt, "No matter, a pokémon battle might open your mouth! Go Bayleef!"

The Unknown member threw his pokéball and released his pokémon. Bayleef resembled a small, pale yellow dinosaur; or a lizard with leaf-like growths sprouting in a ring around its neck. A large leaf, shaped like a scythe, protruded from the pokémon's head. Bayleef had red eyes, and one large toenail on each foot. The creature also had a small tail.

Ben knew this pokémon had evolved from a Chikorita, and was a grass type. For this reason he looked down at Quilava, who was standing to his left.

"You ready buddy?" Ben asked his fire type pokémon.

"Lava," replied Quilava, nodding his head to confirm he wanted to battle.

"A wise choice," said the Unknown grunt, "Bayleef lets begin with Tackle!"

"Quilava use Flame Wheel!" called Ben quickly.

Bayleef began running at Quilava. Quilava began rolling while shooting flames, becoming a fireball shooting at Bayleef. The grass type tried to slam into Quilava, but was sent flying back by the Flame Wheel attack. Bayleef hit the ground hard, but was able to return to her feet fairly quickly.

"Grr, keep your distance Bayleef!" the Unknown grunt told his pokémon, "Try using Razor Leaf!"

"Burn those leaves with your Ember Quilava!" Ben told his pokémon.

With a flick of her head, Bayleef sent a number a sharp leaves flying towards Quilava. The fire type pokémon shot a number of burning hot embers at the incoming leaves, burning them to a crisp and causing the attack to fall to the ground harmlessly.

"Quilava Quick Attack!" called Ben.

"Use Reflect Bayleef!" called the grunt quickly.

Quilava began to charge at Bayleef with incredible speed, leaving a white slipstream in his wake. At the last moment, Bayleef caused a protective barrier to raise up in front of her. Quilava slammed into the barrier, and took a few steps groggily backwards.

"Quilava are you okay?" asked Ben.

Quilava gave his head a quick shake, to try and clear his thoughts. Then the fire type gave his trainer a nod that he was okay.

"Good, now use Ember!" said Ben.

Quilava shot a series of embers at Bayleef, which flared up as they neared the grass type. The flaming embers hit dead on, causing Bayleef to cry out in pain. Ben smiled, knowing the attack had caused major damage to the grunts pokémon, this match was as good as over...

"Bayleef use Synthesis!" cried the grunt.

Bayleef began to glow for a few seconds. Once the glowing had stopped, Bayleef to have recovered a little health.

"Damn," said Ben, "Okay Quilava we still have the advantage! Use Swift!"

Quilava shot out a number of gold stars from his chest, which shot towards Bayleef. They slammed into the grunts pokémon, sending her flying backwards.

"Good! Now use Flame Wheel!" Ben told Quilava.

Quilava rolled into a flaming ball and flew towards Bayleef like a fire ball. Quilava smashed into the grass type and sent her smashing into the ground. Ben smiled, knowing Bayleef wasn't getting back up from that attack.

"Grr," growled the grunt, returning his Bayleef to her pokéball.

"So you beat all my grunts?" came a voice from behind the Unknown grunt, "I guess I'll have to deal with you myself then..."

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    @ WW: Pm me when you are done thanks.

@ slls: I think this is in order:

Quilava grew to Lv 24.
    Quilava learned Defense Curl

@ Pika: Good post:

'Focus' grew to Lv 17
    'Blaze' grew to Lv 16
    'Blaze' learned Dragon Rage
    'Blaze' can now evolve into Charmeleon

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Will stood in front of another kid who had challenged him to a battle. He sighed and called Blaze out for another battle. Blaze was relaxed a little bit more and was ready. The kid took off his Pokeball and threw it in to the air. In a blinding white flash a smal blue swallow appeared.

Species: Tailow, the Tiny Swallow Pokemon.
    Entry: It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates.

Will smirked. "Blaze use Ember!"

"Taillow use Peck!" he shouted.

Blaze leapt in to the air. His eyes had a tiny spark of fire in them, but Will could tell he wasn't made. Suddenly, he began to glow a bright white color. Will squinted his eyes and saw that Blaze grew a bit taller, his claws longer, his tail longer, and a smal horn sprouted from the back of his head. The glow stopped and Blaze was a bigger fire lizard. Blaze had evolved! No longer was he a Charmander, but he was now a Charmeleon!

Blaze took in a deep breath of air and shot out tons of little embers at the swallow heading on a collision course for him. One after another the embers pelted Taillow. Taillow dropped a few feet but recovered balance and sped towards Blaze. He then slammed himself in to Blaze, shooting him to the ground. Will took out his Pokedex to scan Blaze to learn more about his evolved form.

Species: Charmeleon, the flame Pokemon.
    Entry: In the rocky mountains where CHARMELEON live, their fiery tails shine at night like stars.

"Ok! Blaze use Smokescreen and then Scratch!" Will shotued excited that Blaze had evolved.

"Use Wing Attack, Taillow!" the kid said, frightened that Blaze had just evolved.

Blaze coughed up a billow of smoke, al towards Taillow and his trainer. He then stood in the same position, sharpening his claws. Taillow began rapidly coughing and couldn't stop. Suddenly, Blaze appeared in front of him and began rapidly slashing at him.

Taillow screeched in pain and then furiously tried hitting him with his wings. Every time they missed because all Blaze was doing was taking a few steps back. He got bored of Taillow trying to hit him, so he did a full turn and smacked Taillow back with his tail. Taillow shook his head and tried to see through the smoke, but couldn't.

"Now use Ember!" Will said.

The oter kid said nothing, not knowing what to do because he couldn't see what was going on through the smoke. Blaze shot out a flury of smoldering hot, blaxk embers. They soared through the smoke and caught on fire. Then one after another they slammed and hit Taillow, knocking him back a litle with every hit.

Finally Taillow collapsed to the ground in exhaustion. The smoke settled and the kisd looked horrified. Blaze then dashed over to the Taillow, claws sharpened and ready to finish the battle. "Wait! I give!" the little boy shouted. Blaze stopped running and shrugged. Will returned Blaze and the boy ran out of the building, craddling Taillow in his arms.

"Hehe. No worries. You still have me to battle." a mysteriosu voice boomed. Will turned around and saw Falkner standing in a huge arena based field. He had blue hair and wore a ninja get up.

"Falkner! I, William of Pallet Town, Kanto; challenge you to an official gym battle!" Will shouted as loud as he could without sounding stupid.

"He. Easy win. I accept!" Falkner shouted just as loud. Will smirked and hopped on to the stage and got in to position. He was ready to win this.

END

Logan

Years
    @ Pika: Can't wait for the battle.....

'Blaze' evolved into a Charmeleon.
    'Blaze' grew to Lv 17.

@ WW: By the way Jason didn't stop them in Olivine.... it was Cherrygrove lol. He is called Commander Forgotten not Jerl. Okay so.... Quilava and Bayleef are unable to battle and so is Weavile? So Lucario and Gliscor against two of your Pokemon I think. Well the Pokemon didn't get too much exp. seeing they didn't win but meh it was a good battle:

Chikorita evolved into Bayleef
    Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava
    Cyndaquil grew to Lv 20
    Bayleef grew to Lv 20

Kenji_Shinra

Green's Uberfan!
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Name: Kenji Shinra

Personality: Kenji is a relaxed kid by nature. Although he doesn't look like it, he sometimes looks deeper into things other people overlook. He is also sensitive and a good listener. At times, Kenji is not so friendly only in the sense that he doesn't start conversations and would just sit down quietly and take a nap. Once he does become friends with a person though, Kenji starts to strongly care about him or her, regardless of the situation.
    Appearance: About 5'4, dark brown, almost black hair, usually semi spiked. A skinny body frame, almost no muscle. (hates exercising)
    History: Moved to Johto when he was young, too young to remember anything about the Kanto region which was the place he came from. As he started going to school, Kenji has always had a hard time making friends regardless of how hard he tried. Eventually he gave up and turned to Pokemon as his companions though he still does look for a friend he can count on.
    Preffered Starter: WIldcard: Lax Sneasel Male
    Other Pokemon: magnemite and growlithe
    RP Sample: Today is finally the day... Kenji thought to himself as he came to the border of Newbark Town, Today is the day I leave... Having finally gotten permission from his parents, Kenji has finally been able to leave the small town of Newbark town. As he walks down the road, observing pokemon around him, he can't help but gently smile as the warm sun washes over his face. He looks towards his side as his trusty sneasel walks by him, someone he could always trust. As the two of them continued walking, Kenji shot a glance at his right wrist and could not help but admire the new PokeGear his mom had bought him for his 15th birthday, the day when he got the green light to set off. In the distance, Kenji noticed a group of sentret chasing another pokemon around. Getting closer, Kenji noticed that it was a Hoothoot who must've perched in the Sentret family's tree. Running towards the group of pokemon, Kenji shouts towards Sneasel, "Snee use Scratch!"

Logan

Years
    um er your rejected....... to be honest it's a bit short. In appearance you've put he hates exercise maybe you could expand on that in personality or something I don't know. But whatever it's a bit too short.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    The Burmy perked upon the boost of energy and flew into the Yanma with its Tackle. The Yanma flew back.

"Yanma you still have speed as an advantage!" the man shouted on to the field. The Yanma flew into the Burmy at high speeds and proceeded to ram it into the wall.

"Silk tackle into it!" Lucy shouted to her pokemon. The Burmy tackled it back with enough force to blow it away.

"Sonicboom" he shouted back. The Yanma corkscrewed through the air and launched a billow of sonic air.

"Tackle the Sonicboom!" she shouted in response. The Burmy leaped into the vaccum and proceeded to defeat it with sheer force. The Yanma billowed more powerful and was in a strain. The Burmy was being blown back steadily. The Burmy was going to be crushed. Lucy could only moan. Lucy was counting on it to win and Silk could feel the tensions rising.

"Buurrrrmmmmy!" she strained as an invisible force flew from the Burmy and into the Yanma. The Yanma stuttered in the air as the attack crisped it. The power of the attacks knocked around the rest of the cave. Lucy flew back and the Pokedex slammed back faraway as it chirped the effects of this new move. Lucy could not hear a word of it and was completely shocked yet gleeful. Silk glanced back to see the expression on Lucy's face and smiled back. When faced frontwards it faced the Yanma that rammed into it with massive forcing knocking it to the ground. The Yanma proceeded to maul it. The Burmy drifted off into unconsciousness.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" the Burmy's thought drifted off into the pitch dark blackness. Above voices could be heard.

"Burmy! Do something! I trust you to win!" and "If you don't mind Burmy, I'd like to nickname you Silk. Silk is such a nice pretty and soft fabric. It's also something a lot of bug pokemon produce" were the words Silk hear. It was Lucy. The Burmy was filled with thoughts and tears began to flow.

"Lucy" she cried into the darkness. "I want Lucy!" she cried even louder. The darkness responded and the blackness shimmered with white. Something was emerging.

The light blew the Yanma off of Silk and she had become different as she emerged from the dark. "Wormadam" Silk uttered because her thoughts no longer needed to be expressed. Her hidden power was shown and she was no longer a Burmy, but a Wormadam.

"Burmy?" Lucy uttered at the spectacle. Wormadam nodded its head and responded "Wormadam". Some how Lucy could understand.

"Wormadam tackle!" Lucy shouted to commence the battle. The Wormadam Steel ramed into the Yanma painfully. As its body was crushed the Yanma spat a Sonicboom. The Wormadam spat back with its new attack and the Sonicboom was easily dissapated. Lucy had defeated him as the Yanma burned into a state of not being able to battle.

The man returned his Yanma and dissappeared. Lucy returned her Wormadam steel, retrieved her Pokedex, and set down the cave once more.

Logan

Years
    @ FS: Okay my brother, good evolution:

'Silk' evolved into Wormadam (Steel)
    'Silk' grew to Lv 21

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Lucy kept walking further into the cave. She was now on the lower floors of it. Her footsteps echoed through out.

Suddenly something sharp screeched out of the cave. "Missssss!" were the words coming from someone behind her. It was the saleswoman of whom Lucy had bought that piece of candy from. The woman was running at incredible speeds to catch up with her.

"Miss, there was a mistake when I gave you that box! Here this what you should've gotten!" the saleswoman yelled at Lucy while handing her a box of assorted junk.

Lucy switched the box with woman and began walking away with what she thought were Slowpoketails. From behind her the saleswoman opened the box and searched everywhere with in it. She gasped and ran up to Lucy.

"Miiisss! Where's that piece of candy!" she hissed at Lucy.

"Wormadam ate it..." Lucy sighed.

"WHAT! You wretched little... little... WITCH!" the saleswoman spat at Lucy as she released a pokemon on top of Lucy's face. What ever it was it slapped sand directly into her eyes and tackled her to the ground. Before hitting the ground Lucy slipped out a pokeball from her bag and released it. The saleswoman began attacking Lucy once more, but it was blasted into the wall by a sphere of ice.

"Good Spheal! Now hit it with your Water Gun!" Lucy shouted after recognizing the attack. The pokemon shot a squirt of water at the shadow of the pokemon.

"Eevee! Use the wall as a spring-board and dodge it!" the furious saleswoman shouted. The pokemon cracked the ice at its foot and jumped from the cave wall avoiding the water gun and approaching its opponent.

"Follow it up with Tailwhip!" its owner shouted. The Eevee flipped sending the only wet part of its body towards the Spheal and slapping it. The Spheal cried out as the wet tail stung it.

"I see! You used my Water Gun to dampen its tail so that it would damage my Spheal. Heh, clever tactic, but... Spheal use Powder Snow!" Lucy's voice echoed out.

"Oh, no! Eevee get out of there!" the saleswoman shouted in response, but it was too late and the Eevee's tail froze it in place.

"Now blast it with Ice Ball!" Lucy shouted. The Spheal launched a ball of ice at the Eevee and hit it directly. The Eevee was blasted and sent tumbling further in.

"Once more!" Lucy shouted and the Spheal shot an even bigger ice rock at the Eevee sending it further in the cave. The cave suddenly went silent as Lucy waited for it to attack.

"Heh, it looks like I win" she muttered after the pause. The Eevee, however, had not given up and indeed came charging in for a tackle.

"I thought so! Spheal aim your Water Gun at Eevee!" Lucy shouted at her pokemon. The Spheal ejected the burst of water towards the Eevee, but it still came straight forward into the blast. Moments before impact a shadow jumped from behind it and rammed right into the spout. Electricity went surging through out the pillar. It climbed all the way back to the source and it was still connected to Spheal. Spheal let out yelp as the electricty struck hard and then tumbled back when hit by the Eevee.

"Heh! You should be glad I was here too Roxy!" a man's voice hollered from the direction that Eevee had landed.

This battle had now errupted into something that Lucy now had a dissadvantage over. She tumbled over quietly over the Spheal and sprayed it with potion to revitalize it while the two reaquainted with each other.

"You heard that little girl! Your in trouble now" the woman snickered at Lucy.

This battle was only just begining.

Logan

Years
    @ FrozenSnowman: Yeah good beginning to the battle. I thought Spheal was called 'Yuki' but meh. Can't wait for the rest:

'Yuki' grew to Lv 18

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back