• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto (need a better name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2012
    Oh yeah.. Ash as Red's rival would make scripting in Ash easier.. Hmmm.. about the storyline, I was thinking you can put in the front part but the rest you can hide it and label it as spoiler for those who want to know the storyline will open it themselves.

Years
  • I Have made sparky For YOU mon cherie!

Please give credit :)

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I Have made sparky For YOU mon cherie!

Please give credit :)

that is good as i will use it in my hack

Oh yeah.. Ash as Red's rival would make scripting in Ash easier.. Hmmm.. about the storyline, I was thinking you can put in the front part but the rest you can hide it and label it as spoiler for those who want to know the storyline will open it themselves.

yech good idea

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    pokemon

Thank's and I was thicking of that but I may need some Ash - Like sprites

Hey I got an Idea why dont you let your starter pokemon walk behind you?
    It would be cool to add it for the people who never played pokemon yellow version (If you like)

Or you could do that in a nother hack.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hey I got an Idea why dont you let your starter pokemon walk behind you?
    It would be cool to add it for the people who never played pokemon yellow version (If you like)

Or you could do that in a nother hack.
    You can't do that, there's no way to clarify the starter and make the sprite follow you, it's impossible.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Balkj06 heres the sparky back and front sprite i made you should know who i am i'll giv u a hint Im the first person to help you with your hack ever like 4 months ago and im working on the other sprites as well

Hey Blakj06 q about the hack where do you get cut because 1 you cant go on the S.S Anne to get it 2 how can i get back to route 2 if i don't have access to the digglet cave please your help will be appreciative

Last edited by a moderator:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    when a new beta comes out do we have to start again? and in the next beta where does it go up 2? keep up the fast and good work!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • when a new beta comes out do we have to start again? and in the next beta where does it go up 2? keep up the fast and good work!

*sigh* no, you first delete the old gba. file with the first beta on it. Don't delete the sav. file, it has all of your progress on it!! Then put a new fire red gba. file in the same file as the sav. file, patch the new beta file to the new fire red rom, and name it exactly the same as the sav. file. Then play :D! (by "gba.", I mean te Fire Red rom, and "sav." means "save", "sav." is only named that to shorten it's whole word.)

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Balkj06 heres the sparky back and front sprite i made you should know who i am i'll giv u a hint Im the first person to help you with your hack ever like 4 months ago and im working on the other sprites as well

Hey Blakj06 q about the hack where do you get cut because 1 you cant go on the S.S Anne to get it 2 how can i get back to route 2 if i don't have access to the digglet cave please your help will be appreciative

you can't get cut in the game yet and you can go to S.S Anne but you have to talk to Bill in the lighthouse first
    and aweosme sprites

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Ok thanks but i am still stuck u block the only route to lavander town i just bet the virdian gym help me

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • Wow, nice hack.
    I loved Mewtwo strikes back, so a film based on this should be great.
    I cant wait for the finished version, but I'll make do with playing the version which is done for now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Big screw up in hack

Balkj06 on the route to lavander town u have blocked the path making it impossible to pass with out cheats please fix becuase i have done it to my hack so i continue beta testing

AvengingZ

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Wow, nice hack.
    I loved Mewtwo strikes back, so a film based on this should be great.
    I cant wait for the finished version, but I'll make do with playing the version which is done for now.
    yep and in the next beta the Spell of an Unknow!!!!

Balkj06 on the route to lavander town u have blocked the path making it impossible to pass with out cheats please fix becuase i have done it to my hack so i continue beta testing

wish way to Lavander Town north, south, west

The next beta will Not be out!!! until the next year!!!!!!

in the next year it will be out with a new beta and new thread in Hack's Showcase!!
    In will have better scripts and grahics
    Thanks for everyone who is playing this hack
    and posting on this thread
    and it will be having a better name!!!!

until I post again the next beta will be out!!!!!!

it is still runing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back