• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kanto Ultimate

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    'A challenging and revised Kanto, with a now rounded off story, harder difficulty, all legendaries obtainable, every hero, gym leader, and popular character from the first three generations all making an appearance.'

Features:

* DS style tileset

* Day/Night System

* Tohjo Falls & Mt Silver added to complete Kanto

* Southern Island & Mirage Island also

* Some Alolan, Galarian, Hisuian forms

* Trainer, Pokemon, and Overworld sprites updated

* Physical/Special Split

* HMs forgettable/TM's Infinite

* Two more rivals based on Blue & Yellow from the manga

* Gen I-III with Gen IV evos, with some Fakemon, Gen V & VI (see doc)

* Contains all features of Richtersnypes & Tkim's 'unofficial throwback' (GB Sounds, Bills PC Trading, Faraway Island etc…)

* Johto & Hoenn Gym Leaders, All Elite Four members placed in overworld as trainers for you to encounter (all rematchable)

* Orange Island Leaders (rematchable) & Frontier Brains added in also

* Tracey, Eusine, Wally, Ash, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal, Lyra, Wes, Maxie, Ritchie, Archie, Casey, Gary, Bill, Mr Fuji, Nurse Joy, Oak, Butch & Cassidy all in for an extra challenge

* Event inclusions in for: Sudowoodo, Suicuine, Entei, Raikou, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latios, Latias, Celebi, Jirachi & Red Gyarados

* All evolutions in game (see doc)

* Perfect EVs, Every trainer's team scaled up, Extra trainers added, Every trainer AI maxed

* Gym Leaders (all have 6, rematchable), Elite Four & Rival revamped, teams and moves amended to reflect adventures, anime, & the OG games

* Trainer House in Viridian from G/S/C included, allowing infinite rematches of all Kanto Gym Leaders, Elite Four, & the Rival Trainers

* Jessie & James battles & Kanto starters in their Yellow locations

* Some Abilities/Types/Moves/Stats changes for you to discover

* And more...

Credits:

Richtersnypes & Tkim

- For 'Throwback', an excellent hack and the core KU is built on.

0NoobGamer

- For the coverart.

Ikarus

- For the stunning tileset, which truly has added a new dimension to the project.

Zel, LinkandZelda, & Alex Sanchez

- For a few of the sprites that I incorporated into my project.

The Vega Creators

- For the Fakemon I included.

Lunos

- For the BW styled pokemon party screen.

Green Jerry

- For the Platinum style text boxes.

YOY-X & Jaizu

- For the HP Bar.

Chaos Rush

- For the 64x64 Sprite Resource

[Please make sure your game is the latest version, and if you experiance any problems please let me know and I will make sure they are fixed for the next release.

Download:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zyw...Kanto_Ultimate_Final_Final_%5B1.1%5D.ips/file

Mirror:

https://usaupload.com/6Rec/Pokemon_Kanto_Ultimate_Final_Final_[1.1].ips

Documentation:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yoj..._Ultimate_Final_Final_Documentation.docx/file

Mirror:

https://usaupload.com/6Reb/Pokemon_Kanto_Ultimate_Final_Final_Documentation.docx

Required Rom: Pokemon Fire Red US 1.0

Attachments

• Pokemon Kanto Ultimate
      5.png
      45.7 KB · Views: 392
    • Pokemon Kanto Ultimate
      4.png
      45.9 KB · Views: 355
    • Pokemon Kanto Ultimate
      3.png
      24.9 KB · Views: 295
    • Pokemon Kanto Ultimate
      2.png
      39.7 KB · Views: 265
    • Pokemon Kanto Ultimate
      1.jpg
      121.7 KB · Views: 258
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it intended that Leaf's Team (infront of Bills House) has only 100's? Can't get past her to get to Bill though

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Is it intended that Leaf's Team (infront of Bills House) has only 100's? Can't get past her to get to Bill though

No it's not intended ull have to use walk through walls, the script must of been altered in some way since my last play through, will be fixed next version, cheers for letting me know dude

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Another thing, if you fight Green/Gary (Champion after E4), it's Blaine with his Team

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pretty good, i did a Hardcore Nuzlocke, had it's difficulty, even liked the Fakemon Evos!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Is there more documentation for stat/type changes and info on the new evolutions added?

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Will wait for the final version but does the game include choices they can affect the story?
    Loved Stunning Steel just for that only so really makes the game much better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Haven't played yet but sounds great. Suggestions if you do ever tweak the story or add another region, to make it interesting have a crisis in each town or every other town making you have to team up with a strong gym leader to solve that issue. Im so tired of gym leaders staying instead while we as the protagonist does all the work...and have the champion work with us more often

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    A couple of suggestions to consider for the last version.

1. Permanently toggle on running shoes in / out-doors (There is a hack that you can toggle them on by pressing a button and by pressing it again it toggles off)
    2. Instant text, loading in to battle, health bars, talk to heal pokemon skip ALL text just heal no animation no nothing
    3. When you are loaded in battle if you press B it will automaticaly set your "coursor" at run (Just so you can press less buttons to leave the battle)
    4. A setting to change the shiny rate up and down by 5% each time?
    5. Since you already have fakemons i would suggest to bring more pokemons in the game just in case.
    6. Introduce a randomization for pokemon / types / abilities BEFORE the game starts just to allow users to have more fun.
    7. You said that you can battle / catch all legendaries ( i guess mythicals too but just in case) if we kill/catch them can you make them re-battleable? I mean .. it's an offline game so why not?
    8. IF possible put all this as configs within options?

For now this are all the things i can think of.
    Sincerely hope for the best possible outcome for this game and if you implement if not all SOME of my suggestions i will keep playing it till i colapse.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Maybe it's a good idea to list base stats and Abilities for the new Pokémon (most of which evolve from pre-etablished Pokémon, like Ledybulk from Ledian) as it would help players to figure out what they are supposed to do in terms of battle potentials.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Cheers for the messages and support guys over on Reddit and on here, and I'm happy to announce the final version will be released tommorow, been a long time coming but it's time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Just outside the western Mt Moon entrance. It's possible to get softlocked if you jump down this ledge.
    Pokemon Kanto Ultimate

Back