• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kanto

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well this is a new comic about a boy from a nearby orphinarium that has escaped.Its still not very far along but it will get there.
    http://www.freewebs.com/peachcobbler/pkmnkan.bmp go here to read it cause i dun know how to change a bmp to a png because all I have is paint so I don't make comics super fast like u other people so enjoy and tell me what u think

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thx I just wish I had ms paint so I could do them faster

Years
  • keep going that is funny goatman.very funny.I liked the part when the kid heard the scream and thought it might be a hot girl.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Hey, that's really good and funny. Keep it up! I like it. If you don't use Paint what do you use? Oh do you have a Mac? Is that why?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    thx there will be another tommorow the reason it took so long today was because I slept in

Back