• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom Hearts...TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
Years
  • I have made some changes to the elite 4 to suit the storyline more. Is this ok?

Elite First: Maleficent
    Speciality: Ice

Elite Second: Master Xehanort
    Speciality: Rock & Fighting

Elite Third: Dark Riku (turns back into good Riku after battle)
    Speciality: Ghost & Poison

Elite Fourth: Roxas... to Screw people up
    Speciality: Basically Dittos

Champion: King Mickey
    Speciality: Diversity (Based on POWERFULL attacks, not real "defense" moves)

Will this work for the game???

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Here is the patch, You can insert the warps cause i am too lazy.
    I hope u liked the choice of tiles and mapping, I made the people live it caves :S

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • okey dokey :)
    what should I show trace-overs or scratch?
    Well here is a pie I made:
    is there any for like a trainer??

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I don't really sprite trainers but I could give it a try, they can't be THAT different from Pokemon.

EDIT: I think I'll do what Desman said and trace-over DiZ.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    sorry for the double post but DiZ is like really hard with a 64x64 pixel limit. His face is kinda scrunched up but so far the rest is coming out good. Also I had to do it scratch because by the time I was ready to do a trace-over it was too pixely to even see anything.

Desman3000

Years
  • Here is the patch, You can insert the warps cause i am too lazy.
    I hope u liked the choice of tiles and mapping, I made the people live it caves :S
    I tested the patch... The starting position is different than what you thought i think. Anyway, outside the lab, the map does not seem to work... DID you test it?

sorry for the double post but DiZ is like really hard with a 64x64 pixel limit. His face is kinda scrunched up but so far the rest is coming out good. Also I had to do it scratch because by the time I was ready to do a trace-over it was too pixely to even see anything.
    Just try to make his body smaller than usual, it should work out.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Yes Desman I tested it. But I accidently deleted it and had to work from the backup. Which meant inserting some of the tiles once again! and then inserting the map.. I think i forgot to insert the warps cause I was in a hurry. Soz. :S

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    well this is what I had before I quit:

Just gotta do some shading on the gray and maybe fix the head a little.
    hopefully you can tell my sprite is smaller one. It is sized perfectly for a GBA hack.

Desman3000

Years
  • well this is what I had before I quit:

hopefully you can tell my sprite is smaller one. It is sized perfectly for a GBA hack.

Wow, that looks really good, I hope it looks even better after shading... Good job, I'll be the one inserting that after you are done and paranoid fixes the IPS patch.

hey guys... our social group got cancelled, lol.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Err,did the sprite have to be so small?Id imagine it would replace the prof oak in the intro,which is bigger that 64x64.

Desman3000

Years
  • Err,did the sprite have to be so small?Id imagine it would replace the prof oak in the intro,which is bigger that 64x64.

Now that I think about it, i agree with Quickster... The Oak sprite looks bigger than a 64x64 sprite, i think its 128x64 or 64x128 whatever. But ya, check up on that.

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • well this is what I had before I quit:

Very nice keep up the good work

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    thanks I've been waiting for a long time for your response and I got worried that you all stopped caring. lol

Also the Oak intro sprite is 80 x 80. I wasn't making the sprite for an intro, I was making it for a battle sprite which is 64 x 64. Did I mess up? :'(

Desman3000

Years
  • thanks I've been waiting for a long time for your response and I got worried that you all stopped caring. lol

Also the Oak intro sprite is 80 x 80. I wasn't making the sprite for an intro, I was making it for a battle sprite which is 64 x 64. Did I mess up? :'(

ya, if you read the thread before, I wanted DiZ to be an intro sprite... You never fight him (We might fight ansem tho at some point)... Ya just do the oak sprite size, its okay. :D

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    ok, it shouldn't take long, but I'll have to start tomorrow or Wednesday, I don't have time tonight.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Ok Guys, I dunt get where we are, It seems at the moment like the only one who has done any actual hacking so far is me... because I inserted the titlescreen and made the map. So what is going on? If we dont start progressing then... I might quit..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back