• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon kingdom

masterman2332

something
    Years
    Introduction
    hi I am masterman i been playing all the great hack so i decided to make hack of my own.
    It called Pokemon kingdom here it story.
    Background STORY
    In region of kingdom (i can't thing good name for the region) that is rule by great king with his daughter princess Rose. when a surprise an attack from there rival kingdom the dark knights was going force the princess to married the evil prince Mark. so Rose tries to escape from mark with help legends a Latios and Latias that she befriend while she escape her Latios and Latias got capture by mark. so Rose ran away from her castle being chase by dark knight. Here were are hero come in.
    hero story
    your a boy or girl who live in small town that today you get your first pokemon a pikachu. as you about start your jouney the professor of the town asked to go next town and go to the mart for his package. As go to mart when you a got to the town you run into Princess Rose being chase by a gaunt so you help her out by battle the gaunt. after you help her out she tell you what happen at the castle and what going on. so you protect the princess Rose as travel the region battle the dark knight collect badges
    what have so far is that I made a few maps but i need help.
    i don't know how script or sprites so i need help
    anybody help well do just pm me or send me a private message
    i hope i can make a great hack.
    here some maps
    pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

Last edited:

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Hmm. Interesting storyline. Remember that I'm available for mapping whenever.

First post for the first time. Yay!

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Introduction

hi I am masterman i been playing all the great hack so i decided to make hack of my own.
    It called Pokemon kingdom here it story.

Nice Start.

Background STORY
    In region of kingdom (i can't thing good name for the region) that is rule by great king with his daughter princess Rose. when a surprise an attack from there rival kingdom the dark knights was going force the princess to married the evil prince Mark. so Rose tries to escape from mark with help legends a Latios and Latias that she befriend while she escape her Latios and Latias got capture by mark. so Rose ran away from her castle being chase by dark knight. Here were are hero come in.
    hero story
    your a boy or girl who live in small town that today you get your first pokemon a pikachu. as you about start your jouney the professor of the town asked to go next town and go to the mart for his package. As go to mart when you a got to the town you run into Princess Rose being chase by a gaunt so you help her out by battle the gaunt. after you help her out she tell you what happen at the castle and what going on. so you protect the princess Rose as travel the region battle the dark knight collect badges

Kingdom is not a good region name. And I know exactly where you got Dark Knight from. You watch too many commercials. Not very good story overall.
    what have so far is that I made a few maps but i need help.
    i don't know how script or sprites so i need help.
    I need a
    scripters spriters and mappers.
    i hope i can make a great hack.
    here some maps​

pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom
    pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

pokemon kingdom

Ughhhh..... learn how to map.

pokemon kingdom

Well that's my rating in the overall game. So GL and I suggest reading Neti's Mapping Tutorial.

Back