• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Story: 20 Years ago a new type of Pokemon where discovered on the region Kyro. Now 20 Years Later a Young boy/girl who is 9 years old and ask's his mom if he/she can get he/she's first Pokemon, and the mom says "YES". So you go and see the Proffesor Dun and he will give you your first Pokemon. You will get to choose from 3 New Pokemon Which i will introduce later in the nexst couple of days.

Features:
    CBS
    CMS
    New Pokemon
    New Region
    Get to go to Kanto
    Will Partner Up with a Friend
    Fight Small Gangs
    2 on 2 Battles
    Shadow Pokemon (Some, Which you will need to purify)

ScreenShots:
    Coming in like 20 minutes.

Scompi

Whos house is that second screen?

Last edited:

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Pokemon Kingdom. I remember that was my first Rm2k game I made along time ago, in I think 2004 or..whatever, it never got underway so....uhh, nice screens! alot of your makings are successful!

Years
    I Like your maps, but there're some bug in them. I have got correct the outside map :

Pokemon Kingdom

And the inner map :

Pokemon Kingdom

Pokemon Kingdom

I hope you like it !

Good luck

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    There okay but im still getting some more autotile sets so thats way theres no carpet and stuff more screenies coming later also with some new pokemon.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Sorry for the Double Post but i have made the water starter you can see it at the bottem.

1 new Feature a Phone System is now in the game.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Wow. I love your water starter and maps. Can't wait 2 see more. Keep us updated unlike I did with Azurite. LOL! No, im gonna redu Azurite. Anyways, keep up the great work.

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Just getting better and better. I just love the new evolution. And the maps just as much. I'm looking forward to a demo. Keep it up

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Here are 2 more Pics a town and route.
    And also i got a spriter who is remaking the water starter at the moment.
    Please comment on the maps

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    WOW!! I love the new maps. This is turning out to be a great game. Keep up the great work and keep us updated

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Hey im at my Grandma and Grandpa's house and my new spriter is Shadow Burn and he made the fire starter right now here it is.
    Pokemon Kingdom

Back