• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen V2

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
  • Pokemon Leafgreen V2 is Pokemon Leafgreen with MAJOR changes, new Maps, revamps, The Lot
    note
    The following may not be suitable to all ages.
    The following is suitable for There's crude content involved in the breeding centre.

I wouldn't reccomend this download to ANYONE younger than 13 unless you have Parental permission.

Anyway

ScreenShots:
    Spoiler:

Storyline:
    It remains the same ROFL

What are the changes??
    Maps: Almost all of them, basically every map has been edited in some way, whether it's events, some sprites, other stuff

Battles: A lot of Battles have been tweaked with higher levels XD

New areas: Lavander Pokemon Reserve, Mt Ember Abyss, Ice Abyss and I think that's it ROFL XD

Best edits: Wild kanto starters in Pallet Town, New starters (in screenshots), Outside the rocket warehouse, Victory road (yes yes, it's easier), lavender Town.

My Plot:
    It's been several years since Red was in kanto, but when he goes there, it's mostly overgrown O_o

Bugs: Starter choosing is a bit glitchy (only text) and Professor Oak's event in Pallet town is a bit bugged and that's it!! nothing else XD oh except some Pokemon trainer's pokemon may have a wrong moveset, in my finished hack these bugs SHOULD be fixed

That's my hack :D

kaka1918

sorry im bad in english
    Years
  • No
    is not a good hack is trying to change the
    scenario while the tile is better it will be
    many actually started before that
    test bed for the tuto

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • How does another person work on my hack without physically being here? meh, anyway, It's still in Beta and stuff and I WOULD like some new sprites and tiles, I'm using advance map, a-trainer and a-starter, I'm great at map editing, My first hack had too many bugs LMAO, but i'm fixing them, I decided to release this first since the only bugs are the very beginning part in pallet town XD

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • The Mapping is the problem
    Go Read some Tutorials in Mapping
    That would be a great help ^_^
    okies >3 *winks*

-Yasumin >3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • How is there no problem with the mapping?

It's plain, it's crude, and it's probably not going to be fun to play through. Nothing should be that symmetrical and then so empty.

Try reading some mapping tutorials.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Caterpie there's nothing wrong with the mapping, I've made sure
    the crudeness is just... the truth about the breeding centre LMAO
    I guess you won't wanna play it when I release it then
    If only you could understand what I was saying...
    You don't even know how fun it's gonna be, There's added areas,
    read my first post before making assumptions ok? ONM wannabe

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Calm down... Time for some constructive criticism...

Mapping is too square, and full of free space... make it more natural, and add trees. Then you will get more good criticisms (and this is the nicest way of saying it...)

Years
  • I don't think nobody is insulting you of anyway, If your going to report them it's for no reason,There only trying to make your hack better. To me this hack needs a lot of work on it. First your maps are to square i recommend reading a tut of some sort on it. The only thing you did with red is make him blue. The same story what? See the reason why people play hacks is because they don't want to play the same story over and over again. Think about it would you want to play a pokemon game that has no changes at all? I wouldn't and neither would you i assume. So the best thing that i think you should do is read some tuts and come back with a better hack.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    simple and unique, simple and....unique
    i basically like what you did. you left the story untouched but you touched the maps, trainers, pokemons, starters, appearance spots and more
    this is a nice job if i must insist to be honest

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Ok, It's now in Beta2
    This is the status

Trainers:------ :6/10 done
    Wildlands:-------- :8/10 done
    Maps:--------- :9/10 done

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years