• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokemon LeafGreen+

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokemon LeafGreen

.:: Introduction ::.
    This is Pokemon LeafGreen, Updated. I'd like to thank Scizz for the National Dex Script. Thank you.. lol.
    All the Pokemon that need to be traded in order to evolve, you can catch in the wild. I will be updating this
    patch, so If you have any suggestions, (like different Pokemon locations/available items) be sure to post.

.:: Story ::.
    Story remains the same.

.:: Features ::.

* Catch ALL 386 Pokemon
    * Purchase Moon and Sun Stones, Plus Rare Candies at Indigo.

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Pokemon LeafGreen+

The Patch:
    https://anarchive.netfast.org/posts/LeafGreen+.ips

Heres My Current Original Green English Patch:
    https://anarchive.netfast.org/posts/Pokemon Green (U).ips

Any Questions On Either PM me or post.
    Please, if you get the chance, rate this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    Not really a difference but better than nothing :P
    Maybe you should change the story.....

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Cool, saves me the trouble of adding in the pokemon that I want to have in the game. :D

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    Well, I designed this patch so people would'nt have to go through the trouble of linking up with VBA just to complete the dex. I might change the story, I don't know though.. I was thinking mabye in the future, so then it would make sense that the pokemon "migrated" to Kanto. What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    i have a broplem with youre game

i got totodile to 18 lv

but it didn't evo.

will you fix it please

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    master pokemon said:
    i have a broplem with youre game

i got totodile to 18 lv

but it didn't evo.

will you fix it please
    I don't have a Totodile but I got a Cyndaquil to level 14 and it evolved, are you sure you're using a clean leaf green rom?

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    cool maybe change the storylines but for those fans of FR/LG this is great

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    johnny_profitt said:
    Is anyone else having the same problem as master_pokemon? If so please post to let me know if theres a problem with the patch..
    Well where can you get a Totodial at? I've been looking but I can't find a Totodial, but I'm only up to Cerulean city. I've seen all the starters except Charmander, Totodial, and Torchic.

EDIT: I did run into a level 2 Azumarill though, which I thought was a bit odd. Maybe you meant to put in Azurills?

Last edited:

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    Mudkip - Route 22
    Chikorita - Route 2
    Bulbasaur - Viridian Forest
    Cyndaquil - Route 3
    Treeko - Route 4
    Charmander - Route 5
    Totodile - Route 6
    Squirtle - Route 24
    Torchic - Route 25

I did! Oops! The patch has been updated. Thanks man.
    Have Fun!

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    johnny_profitt said:
    Is anyone else having the same problem as master_pokemon? If so please post to let me know if theres a problem with the patch..

No problems with evolutions so far but was wondering about the ones that need to be traded with an item to evolve...besides them being caught in the wild like you said..do they evolve by themselves at a certain level? cause I'd like to get Steelix but evolve it from Onix.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Well, it's no big diff, but it's great, none the less. Probably the best part of this hack is that you used it on FireRed, meaning that breeding Pokemon via Ditto will be much easier.

Theres some questions I'd like to ask, though : Where are the LEGENDARY Pokemon? Will they appear like regular pokemon? (P.S Im talkin' 'bout Hoenn and Johto legendaries, like Deoxys,Celebi,etc)

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    You can catch steelix in the wild, and same with the legends that you can't catch normally in game. I'll say that MOST of the legends are on the faraway islands, but some might be right under your nose... or up a tree. Oh, and DarcArcz, what did you mean I used it on fire red? This is a leafgreen patch. Just curious about what you meant. thanks.

Can someone tell me where you can find the headbutt TM?

If you want to edit a Pokemons evolution, I believe there is a tool you can get with elitemap, that will allow you to pick the desired evolution and the level you want the evolution to occur. Feel free to edit this patch if your not happy with it!

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    (Sorry 'bout that, I usually refer to the FR & LG series as just FireRed ><)

In Faraway Islands? Do you mean the Sevii Islands? Or do you mean you made some islands and shoved all/most of the legendaries on it? And if you did, how are we gonna obtain Deoxys,Lugia and Ho-oh, who are already on islands in the game, but that most of us cannot reach anyway? If you're gonna answer via Gameshark, I have no idea how to configure the gameshark feature on the GBA, and I usually mess up seriously bad when I do try >< . I haven't downloaded your patch yet, cuz I'm just looking for games that have Deoxys/Mew/Jirachi/Celebi obtainable in them without having to go to some event that already ended ages ago, or mess my game up with incorrect gameshark using methods.

Can you please list down where the legendary Pokemon's locations are, if you still remember them? That would be a big help ;)

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    You can catch most of the legendaries on sevii islands, in the same room you would find moltres. If your familiar with the mew glitch, then you will know where to find him. And deoxys is found near pallet.

Please note that this is the FIRST release, and these locations will change.

This is just like a "beta" release, untill I learn how to add maps using advancemap. PM me if you can teach me how.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Maybe you should add like a "Trade Stone." And you could use that on Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve and they'll evolve.

Anywho, great hack. This is besically what I want. Good job. :D

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    About to test it out now :D can't wait, The only thing I suggest that you could do is print a list of where all the pokes can be found. I'll help if you wish!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    "If your familiar with the mew glitch, then you will know where to find him..." when you say that, do ya mean I have to follow through the Mew glitch, or just hitch a visit to ol' Lavender Town?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    Well, I don't know if this is how its supposed to be, but when you go to Oak's aides, you need a certain amt. of pokemon for certain items. Well the certain amt of pokemon you need have to be kanto. Is this a glitch or what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back