• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon LeafGreen+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I have no idea how to open it on advancemap, cuz I don't have advancemap, and moreover, I don't know what IS advancemap XD

Either way, thanks for explaining Mew's location to me in that PM, I look forward to playing your hack sometime soon ;)

And about that glitch, I've noticed that all the 386 Pokemon patches do not record certain Pokemon before you get your National Pokedex. In other words, If you caught a whole bunch of Hoenn Pokemon, they won't be added into your Pokedex(or at least they won't show in your Pokedex) until you get the National Pokedex. Therefore, it isn't exactly a glitch, because you weren't supposed to have these Pokemon's at that time anyway. The best solution would be just to catch the required amount of Kanto Pokemon .

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    i was looking over this and.. DO NOT change the story this is an awesome game man.. just awesome

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    Yeah, I like it that you have to catch the Kanto pokemon in order to get items from Oaks aides. Actually gives you a little push to get out there and fill up your dex. Plus it will increase your chances of finding a shiny! :P

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Not my chances of finding a shiny. The only shiny Pokemon I ever saw on my FireRed was from my gloating friend....I seem to be some sort of Shiny pokemon repel, I've been playing for 104 hours and not a single wild Shiny pokemon in sight =(

Well, anyway, I tested out your game(for the early bits, anyway) . It looks OK, the toughest battle I had so far was with a Hoppip. It used synthesis over and over and over again @_@ . Aside from that, your game's OK . It might be just me, but has the rarity of Pidgey also increased? I din't see it for a whole ten minutes into the game... Well, Im planning to play further on, if theres any glitches I'll report them to you

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Not my chances of finding a shiny. The only shiny Pokemon I ever saw on my FireRed was from my gloating friend....I seem to be some sort of Shiny pokemon repel, I've been playing for 104 hours and not a single wild Shiny pokemon in sight =(

Well, anyway, I tested out your game(for the early bits, anyway) . It looks OK, the toughest battle I had so far was with a Hoppip. It used synthesis over and over and over again @_@ . Aside from that, your game's OK . It might be just me, but has the rarity of Pidgey also increased? I din't see it for a whole ten minutes into the game... Well, Im planning to play further on, if theres any glitches I'll report them to you
    I don't think it's that the rarity went up, it's just there are so many other pokemon trying to get in now that you have to search a bit extra to get what you want.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    Once DP is released, I'm gonna add in some of the better pokemon, cause I know how to do that. I just need the sprites to insert. I really wanna get lucario in there, he's awesome, and mabye the 3 new starters...
    Just a thought.

Oh, and pidgeys rarity actually decreased, but the chances of one appearing are the same as any other pokemon in the wild. Each pokemon (in most cases) was asigned one slot, and the game picks at random wich slot/pokemon will apear.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well its pretty good idea, I like the fact than you can get all of the pokemon in one game (it's the reason why I never even bothered to play FRLG).

Keep it up man.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    Is it just me or you can't get into the elite four. I don't remember this happening when I first played leaf green. It says something about Lorelei being sick.

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    I did not edit any text in the game. The only text edited was from the ndex script, period. If it doesn't happen in leaf green, it doesn't happen in my hack. Again, the only changes to the game are the following:

Pokemon
    Items
    NDEX

period..

ALL pokemon will evolve if you patched this to a 1.0 clean leafgreen rom. If your having problems getting through the game, consult a walkthrough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    At Indigo Plataeu, someone is blocking the entrance to the elite four, she says lorelei is sick and that the elite four is closed or something. I don't remember if this is part of the story or if it's a glitch. My memory sucks lol.

Ahhhh nvm I found out why, I forgot to finish this one part lol.

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Your hacks fine for the beggining, I wasted a lot of time looking for Deoxys around Pallet, or am I supposed to surf down the water to find him?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2013
    Ya, do we need to do something before we see Deoxys? I haven't been able to find it either.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Beside Pallet eh? Well all I saw were two solid barriers on the left and right side of Pallet...but I'll keep lookin for him. Incidently, what Lv is he? I don't wanna fight some Lv 50 or something with a Lv 7 Charmander

P.S Does Pikachu appear in the game? So far I only saw Pichu in Viridian Forest.

Last edited:

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    You won't be able to get it until your alot stronger. You can find tangela in the same location. You can get it after you get through to Vermillion. Your gonna have to get to Pewter before your first legendary will apear. Sorry..

Legendary Locations

Mew: Off Of Lavender.
    Birds: One of the 3 set locations
    Jirachi:Not telling
    Rayquaza:Behind the waterfall on Sevii Islands
    And you can find one more on the road to the elite four.
    More to come.

If you can figure out how to use this in an advance game, can you show me, otherwise, heres two perfectly good character sets for RM2k.

If you choose to use one credit goes to me though. thanks.

Red
    Pokemon LeafGreen+

Hiro
    Pokemon LeafGreen+

Beside Pallet eh? Well all I saw were two solid barriers on the left and right side of Pallet...but I'll keep lookin for him. Incidently, what Lv is he? I don't wanna fight some Lv 50 or something with a Lv 7 Charmander

P.S Does Pikachu appear in the game? So far I only saw Pichu in Viridian Forest.

Pichu will evolve into pikachu if you love it enough.

Last edited:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I know but still, it would have been easier to just catch Pikachu....as for Mew, I couldn't find him off of Lavender like you told me in your PM, but now you tell me he's somewhere close to Pewter? Damn, I should have seen this sooner, now I have to crawl my way back through Rock Tunnel all over again...

(P.S I wanted to clear something up before I go Mew hunting: Will there be multiple Mews? As in, you make him appear in the wild like any ordinary Pokemon? Or will he be like the legendary birds, one unique Pokemon just sitting there and not attacking until you "talk" to it? And what Lv will Mew be? I have a few Pokemon around lv 28-30 to match the Lv Mew would appear in Pkmn Emerald)

And now that I've gotten Fly, I flew to Pewter and checked around.....no Mew in sight, so I flew back to Lavender to look again....STILL no Mew in sight @_@ I've checked the routes south and east of Pewter, and I've also checked the route west of Lavender, unless Mew is south of Lavender?

Last edited:

johnny_profitt

Support The Anarchive!
    Years
    Sorry for the confusion darkarkz, I mixed up Pewter with Lavender. Its on route eight, search and you'll find him. He's just like any wild pokemon, and its level is seven.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    OH! Thanks, I was REALLY starting to get confused. You can ignore the PM I sent you, since this means I just have to keep walking 'round till I find him.

EDIT: Man, Mew must be extremely rare....I've been wandering for 20 minutes and all I found were lots of Castforms....whats his rarity, 1%?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back