• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemon leage

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 4, 2003
    i cant beat the pokemon leage in sapphire i picked torchick now what

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    uhh...it depends on what other pok?mon you have...unless you plan on beating the whole elite 4 with just Blaziken...

please elaborate you inquiry...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    as long as it's ingame, one pokemon is enough. I think one pokemon taking on all of the ingame part of the game is easier than having a team. Then you focused all those trainer experience onto one Pokemon to make yourself super high level. The only problem is restoring PP for the elite 4 if you use one Pokemon.

As a Blaziken, use this moveset (ingame only)
    -flamethrower
    -rest
    -rock slide/mirror move
    -brick break

there's no better way but to level up your Pokemon. Be at least lvl 55 for all of your Pokemon (60 recommanded). Dusclops and Absol really waste your PP well so be sure to rid them first. The only problem i went through when i'm facing the elite 4 is out of PP, so you may want to bring a few items that can restore PP.

Back