• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon league: A new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    In this roleplay, you are one of the either Kanto or Johto elite four members. Since you are getting bored of winning against every trainer that comes to you, you have decided to go for a change. You decide to leave your old pokemon with your good old pal Prof. Oak, and head on over to Hoenn. What new challenges await you? What kind of reputation will you have in Hoenn? It's all up to you....

here is the sheet:

name: (elite four member only you can change your name to disguise yourself)
    new starter: (can be any new poke except no legendaries or supa strong guys ya know...)
    new looks: (can look the same except a bit differnt costume)

here's mine:
    name: Lance, changed name-Matt
    new starter: rescued a bagon from trying to fly off a cliff, you know how it wants to become a Salamence!
    new looks: took off his old cape and changed his suit to ble and blue hair.

hope this is as good as my last rp...

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    This sounds interesting. ^-^

name: Lorelei, changed name- Lisa
    new starter: Spheal
    new looks: She looks a bit the same, except, instead of the jacket she wears a brint blue tank-top and long, blue, fingerless gloves. She also wears boots that are the same color as her gloves.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Cool! I wanna join.

Name: Karen (Name changed to Reina)
    New starter: Sneasel (A really happy one! XD)
    New looks: Dyed her hair to a dark midnight blue and now wears a long, black cloak over black pants and a dark purple shirt. She has diamond shaped light blue earings and black wristbands on both her wrists.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    ok so noone is posting....i'll start tonight. stupid school :(

edit-ok here we go :)

Lance AKA Matt looked at his new pokeball. It had been close that he just managed to save the Bagon from flying off the cliff. He flipped open his new style pokedex: Bagon, the dragon pokemon. This pokemon dreams of flying someday, and gets so angry it can crush boulders with its rock hard head. "Pokeball, go!" A beam came out and the bagon sat there looking at its new owner. "Ba-Bagon!" it cried. "What do you say we start our journey?" Lance asked. "Bagon!"

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
    Lorelei, AKA Lisa, took the only pokeball she had on her belt and took a good look at it. The pokeball contained a Spheal. She had rescued this Spheal from Team Aqua, right when she had entered this new region. Lisa released the pokemon out of its pokeball. The Spheal blinked a few times, then looked up at his new trainer. He smiled and jumped into Lisa's arms. "What do you say we get a head start on traveling?" she asked her pokemon. The Spheal clapped his small fins together as if to say, "Woot, let's go!" Lorelei, AKA Lisa, rubbed the Spheal on the chin and began to walk. In any random direction, she didn't care. As long as she got to explore this new region.

OoC: Do the Elite Four members know that the other members are doing the same thing? Or will they find out?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Karen/Reina
    -----------------

"A Sneasel, how interesting. I've never trained one of those before. I hear they're supposed to be tough and uncouth!" I said, staring at the shiny pokeball in my hand. Sneasel weren't extremely powerful, but I was never a fan of super-powered pokemon. I wondered if I should let it out right now, and since there was nothing else to do, I tossed it to the ground gently.

A flash of light appeared, and soon a small, black and pink colored cat-like pokemon stood licking its paw. I noticed its claws were not out.

"Aren't your claws supposed to be long and sharp?" I asked, confused.

"Snee-nee," it shrugged, looking as if my question was unnecessary. Oh well, perhaps her claws only extended during battle.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    After walking for awhile, Lance came across a bug trainer in the forest. "Hey you, let's go!" he said. "You're on! Lance replied. Go, Bagon!" "Go, Beedrill!"
    This should be easy, Lance thought. "Bagon use ember!" The wurmple fainted.
    "NOOOOOOO!" the trainer yelled. Lance smiled. "Keep on practicing and know type advantages." Lance said and walked away. "He mister!" "What?" "You look an awful lot like Lance!" Lance stood still. "Uhhhuh ya thanks but I'm not him....!"

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Ooc: I dunno, I guess we could just meet up anyway if we wanted to. *shrug*

Karen/Reina
    ---------------

"Well now, perhaps we should try and catch a few pokemon so that if a trainer comes to challenge us we have some chance of winning," I said, watching Sneasel walk alongside me.

Sneasel began humming to herself as she lightly danced around as she walked.

"Uh... are you alright?" I asked, a little confused.

"Snee! Snee... saal... snee... saal," she hummed, grabbing a flower as she walked past me.

I stared after her as she suddenly stopped dead in the road. "What?!" I said quickly, "What is it Sneasel?!"

"Snneee!!" it cried happily, pointing to a Wurmple in the path. I blinked. "Is that all?" I asked, a little frustrated.

She nodded. I sighed. Of course, the one Elite 4 member whose motto was to make unpopular pokemon powerful would get stuck with an extremely strange Sneasel.

gothsinn23

Years
    OoC: Lisa, I mean Lorelei, wants to go separate ^-^

Lisa looked around. There seemed to be a lake over to the left of the city she was in. There was a forest just behind it. "Let's see what trainers await us there, Spheal." Spheal jumped out of Lisa's arms and began rolling towards the lake. She smiled and walked towards him as he headed off. "Don't hurt yourself." she said playfully.

Years
    OOC: I hope it's not too late for me to join:

OOC:
    Name: Will AKA Mike
    New Starter: Ralts
    New Looks: Dyed hair brown and got contact lenses so he could ditch the glasses. Wears leather jacket with black shirt and jeans.

OOC: Thanks in advance.

gothsinn23

Years
    OoC: I'm going to be off on vacation (without internet -_-) for two weeks, so I won't be able to respond until I get back. If you want, someone can take over Lorelei (Lisa) until I get back.

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
    Years
    name: (Whatever you named your rival in R/B/Y) AKA Will
    new starter: Houndour
    new looks: same.

Please I hope I'm not too late...

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    [OOC~ I would like to join! =D If It's too late, then that's okay. ^^;]

Name- Lynn
    Changed Name- Karina
    New Starter- Pikachu
    New Looks- She doesn't have black, long hair anymore, instead she has a red~ish hair color that reaches to her shoulder. Her eye color's still the same, which is black. She's found in blue jeans, red t-shirt and white and red running shoes.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Karen/Reina
    ---------------

I looked down at Sneasel, who was still excitedly pointing at the Wurmple ahead of us.

"I don't want a Wurmple. I like to catch pokemon I like. For example, dark pokemon; because that is the type that is my favorite," I paused, "And I heard that this area has a reputation of Houndour roaming around." I began to listen carefully. The Wurmple ahead of us stirred and ran up into a tree in a panic.

"Snee...," mumbled Sneasel, watching the bushes ahead of us. Her expression was one of awe as the bushes parted and revealed what I had just been speaking of. A wild Houndour! I smiled with a smirk.

"Go on Sneasel, let's catch that dog," I said, pointing to it.

Sneasel looked over her adversary. "Sneesal!" she pleaded, looking as if she couldn't bear to battle it.

"Oh come on it's at a low level!" I snapped, becoming annoyed at the Sneasel now wrapping herself around my leg in fear.

Some dark pokemon.

As I argued, a small yellow pokemon popped its head out of the bush behind Houndour for a moment, then went back in without me noticing.

"Go!" I yelled, "Slash!"

Sneasel gave in and swung her arm back in a powerful slash attack to the Houndour's face. The dog pokemon tried to jump back, but Sneasel's speed was too fast for it and it was slashed hard. It fell to the ground and I tossed my pokeball out to it.

This was it; my first new pokemon capture. It had been a long while.

The ball soared through the air and at the last second, something got in its way... something had popped out of the bush behind the downed pokemon... something yellow.

"What?!" I yelled, blinking. In a second, whatever it was had been sucked into my ball. It returned to me and I tossed it down again, to see what it was I had caught.

The Houndour woke up and ran off quickly while I did this.

A white light erupted from the ball and soon enough, Sneasel and I both looked on as it formed the tiny shape of a light yellow pokemon with large triangular ears with black tips.

I had just caught a Pichu. A... Pichu.... When I was supposed to catch an awesome Houndour. This sucked.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
    sorry guys but i can't come on really for about 2 weeks going to ottawa and then going to camp) but please continue and if someone wanted, they could choose my character lance and start over or continue.

~Mboi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back