• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Same story here except i have ?x rare candies. The bug occured (or rather I noticed it) when i found a rare candy and i got told my bag is full. Lichbane HMs also gone. Also: Breeding Ashe and Tryndamere gets me a Wartortle with an Annie Skin.

Yes get rid of that wartortle I didn't realise that would happen from breeding.

NOTICE ON BAD EGGS:

Although I cannot find a source to confirm this, Bad Eggs can spread into other Pokemon/Champions. Here's a quick tutorial on how to get rid of them.

Here's a video of me actually performing the deletion method described in the above video. Confirmed to work in the LoL romhack.
    For the first egg, the PC was exited before pressing the L button. For the second egg, the L button was pressed while still in the box.

This and you're other posts will be useful for finding out what is causing the corruption. Worst part is I've never encountered one myself and I've gone through all those parts of the game.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    what is the % to find veigar in great hunts? omg its so hard

6% but he's in the post elite four area. Lulu is also 6% but she's in the other parts. Both equally rare just in different areas.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    How do I go about doing the Grand Temple? Can't seem to get past the second level where there are those pit tiles.

edit: Shyvana and Vayne also don't spawn on Route 2 as written in the spreadsheet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    Yes get rid of that wartortle I didn't realise that would happen from breeding.

This and you're other posts will be useful for finding out what is causing the corruption. Worst part is I've never encountered one myself and I've gone through all those parts of the game.

Maybe this happens after a trigger if the HMs go unused.

I have backed up a savestate on my boat about to depart Port Demacia en route to Vilemaw. HMs are still there and eggs aren't; Noxus and Lissandra beaten. After I beat the game (constantly checking for eggs as well; currently at Bandle Gym FIGHTING SIVHD OMG FANGASM) I'll go back to that state and carefully retrace my steps.

Also........ where tf is Kha'Zix? lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    i'm in the Ice Witches home and I've been stuck on that ice puzzle for a good couple hours now.... I seriously have no idea where the end point of the puzzle is so i have no clue how to complete it. Did i miss something in the story that is preventing me from advancing? bc this is actually impossible

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2017
    i'm in the Ice Witches home and I've been stuck on that ice puzzle for a good couple hours now.... I seriously have no idea where the end point of the puzzle is so i have no clue how to complete it. Did i miss something in the story that is preventing me from advancing? bc this is actually impossible

The dark maze in Lissandra's castle? It's frustrating but it can be done. It took me like 5 minutes with some trial and error. Use process of elimination. Take a path; if you can go two ways, go one. If it takes you nowhere, repeat the path and go the other way. Do this for every path you can see.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    after getting gnar from the cientists where do i go? alredy went to shurima but found nothing. alredy searching the entire forum for someone with the same prob as me but cant find a good answer
    (what do you mean route 2 C me!!)

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    after getting gnar from the cientists where do i go? alredy went to shurima but found nothing. alredy searching the entire forum for someone with the same prob as me but cant find a good answer
    (what do you mean route 2 C me!!)

Found nothing?, there is literally a huge temple in the middle of shurima above the oasis. Get to the top.

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
    I go to the Gym in Bandle City and the scientist stands in front of the door don't say anything. I went Shurima into the Voodoo Cave to get Charcoal and went to Piltover into the yellow science building to talk Ezreal at 3rd floor. Now, I don't know where I can go on =((

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    i'm really lost, i defeat the gym of bandle city, and after talk to everybody in the map i dont know how go to the elite 4 yet. I talk to an scientist on route 5, but i skip to fast and cant read what he said

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2017
    Found nothing?, there is literally a huge temple in the middle of shurima above the oasis. Get to the top.

well im sorry for beying annoying C me i found the way in the temple now i had alredy found it but i was missing mobi boots and went to "regular" emerald and since there i needed the bike i though the boots were the solution.
    Thanks!

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
    i'm really lost, i defeat the gym of bandle city, and after talk to everybody in the map i dont know how go to the elite 4 yet. I talk to an scientist on route 5, but i skip to fast and cant read what he said

how do you do to beat Bandle gym??

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Is there a way to obtain evelyn again if i've killed it accidentally?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Hey I've been enjoying the game a lot, but I've been stuck in bilgewater. I'm not sure what to do the Noxian ships have invaded and the sailors all died, but the last sailor told me to enter the ship I believe, but I tried going all around each and every ship pressing A everywhere, but I can't seem to get in, please help I've been stuck here for a while

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hey I've been enjoying the game a lot, but I've been stuck in bilgewater. I'm not sure what to do the Noxian ships have invaded and the sailors all died, but the last sailor told me to enter the ship I believe, but I tried going all around each and every ship pressing A everywhere, but I can't seem to get in, please help I've been stuck here for a while

Hey, try the 3rd ship from the top. Instead of the ship that was being shot at in the animation, go to the one below it. At the bottom side around the centre of the ship, you'll be able to enter

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Hey, try the 3rd ship from the top. Instead of the ship that was being shot at in the animation, go to the one below it. At the bottom side around the centre of the ship, you'll be able to enter

Wow thanks a lot man, game saver

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    I accidentally skipped through the text? what does katarina say to you when you find her in the boat at bilgewater? Idk what to do and she just says "having trouble taking down the ship? hahaha"

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    I accidentally skipped through the text? what does katarina say to you when you find her in the boat at bilgewater? Idk what to do and she just says "having trouble taking down the ship? hahaha"

Her text is irrelevant to what you have to do, she just says swain has the code to the self-destruct room and you can never get it.

Here's what you need to do
    Find the room that unlocks itself from the inside and it will lead to a flight of stairs. Go up the stairs and you'll find rooms that are locked with numbers attached to them. Only room 2 and 5 are open. The shiny spots are the spots where there are items. Room 5 has a key in the corner of the room you have to press a on the floor to find it. It leads to other rooms which will eventually get you the code to the locked room.

Back