• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Her text is irrelevant to what you have to do, she just says swain has the code to the self-destruct room and you can never get it.

Here's what you need to do
    Find the room that unlocks itself from the inside and it will lead to a flight of stairs. Go up the stairs and you'll find rooms that are locked with numbers attached to them. Only room 2 and 5 are open. The shiny spots are the spots where there are items. Room 5 has a key in the corner of the room you have to press a on the floor to find it. It leads to other rooms which will eventually get you the code to the locked room.
    sounds good thanks. however how do i even get into the locked room that opens from the inside?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    sounds good thanks. however how do i even get into the locked room that opens from the inside?

It's on the level with the 2 flights of stairs before you go up to area with 2 rooms which leads to Katarina's area. On that level there are 3 rooms on the bottom side, after talking to Katarina, the middle room should now say "The room opens from the inside" and you'll be able to go in to find the flight of stairs I mentioned.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    It's on the level with the 2 flights of stairs before you go up to area with 2 rooms which leads to Katarina's area. On that level there are 3 rooms on the bottom side, after talking to Katarina, the middle room should now say "The room opens from the inside" and you'll be able to go in to find the flight of stairs I mentioned.

god damn im so dumb i figured i had to maybe like drop down into the room from the holes or something but all i had to do was walk forward lmao... i was thinking if i unlocked it, it would just let me in without me having to walk in. im all good now thanks just tired ahh

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    Hey I'm stuck in the game
    what will I do after being diamond and capturing zed I cant get past those whirlpools.or waterfalls

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Hey I'm stuck in the game
    what will I do after being diamond and capturing zed I cant get past those whirlpools.or waterfalls

Have you given the medicine you've obtained to Fisherman at Route 17? After that you're supposed to use the rod he gives you to catch Nami and give it to Yasuo for a ride to the next area.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2017
    Any hint on how to approach the riddles in the cave? Am I searching for champions or items?

Edit: Already found all the "orbs". Still stuck. I'm assuming it has something to do with the champions.

Edit2: Nevermind. I completed the puzzle.

Edit3: So just to confirm. There's no way of obtaining TF w/o hacking him into the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    Help I can't get out of the icy thing at Lissandra's palace how do you do it I already have all badges but I can't get out of victory road does lissandra give me the thing for pushing boulsers?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    im stuck after dying in the void. how do i get back there, caus i cant fly with the rocket again

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    I go to the Gym in Bandle City and the scientist stands in front of the door don't say anything. I went Shurima into the Voodoo Cave to get Charcoal and went to Piltover into the yellow science building to talk Ezreal at 3rd floor. Now, I don't know where I can go on =((

Go in the rocket and talk to the window.

i'm really lost, i defeat the gym of bandle city, and after talk to everybody in the map i dont know how go to the elite 4 yet. I talk to an scientist on route 5, but i skip to fast and cant read what he said

Go into the institute of war and go up the escalator.

Is there a way to obtain evelyn again if i've killed it accidentally?

Nope sorry.

Edit3: So just to confirm. There's no way of obtaining TF w/o hacking him into the game?

No but I've fixed that in the next patch which I'll release when other bug fixes are done.

Help I can't get out of the icy thing at Lissandra's palace how do you do it I already have all badges but I can't get out of victory road does lissandra give me the thing for pushing boulsers?

Well she doesn't but the event will. So you have to beat lissandra.

im stuck after dying in the void. how do i get back there, caus i cant fly with the rocket again

Ezreal explains this to you when you get there.

The event is considered 'done' you can go into Bandle City gym now. You can get your boots back talking to one of the scientists on the second floor of the space centre. You'll be able to go back to the void after the elite four.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2017
    Having a major bug of sorts. Just lost over three hours of gameplay due to it not actually saving the game after it says it has.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2017
    I'm stuck, I got the lantern from ez, he told me to go to demacia to fix it, I went there and the noxians are invading, I've talked to every single person in demacia and no one could fix the lantern, ez lied to me ?

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    My game crashes every single time fizz uses the fish on my alistar

Yes, yes it does. I'll fix that right away.

Hey, how i pass the grand temple on Shurima? if i need a bike where is it?

You need mobi boots, find them in mogron pass.

Having a major bug of sorts. Just lost over three hours of gameplay due to it not actually saving the game after it says it has.

I'm going to need more details, how are you saving it? Is the save file corrupted or just not there. Did you delete the save file by accident?

I'm stuck, I got the lantern from ez, he told me to go to demacia to fix it, I went there and the noxians are invading, I've talked to every single person in demacia and no one could fix the lantern, ez lied to me ?

Umm no, no he doesn't lie to you. It's not like there's a cutscene when you tp into Demacia that sort of tells you where to go or something...

Back