• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Storyline: So you've made it this far. You've either just entered Victory Road, or you're in the Pokemon League building. There is a pokemon center, and a poke'mart. Two boys standing by two big doors will check to see if you have all eight badges. It is not too late. You can turn back, though you've come all this way to challange Steven and the Elite Four. With your pokemon, will you make it through, and become the new Champion, or, are you just here to watch your friend? Its your choice.

You may either came to the Pokemon League to watch a friend battle or battle the Elite Four yourself.
    This is in Hoenn.

If you came to challenge the Elite Four, not be in it, you may, without being on this list. This is a list of characcters we need before we can begin:

Steven (Champion)
    Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (TAKEN)
    Phoebe (Elite Two, ghost types)
    Glacia (Elite Three, Ice Types)TAKEN- I will be Glacia
    Drake (Elite Four, Dragon types)

You can be anyone on this list that is not taken. Make a listing about who your playing. It should look like this. (I'm using mine as an example)

Name: Glacia
    Pokemon: Glalie, Sealeo, Sealeo, Glalie, Walrein
    Personality: (Optional) ?
    Appearance: (Look at my avatar) Violet dress, with a lavender shirt beneathe. Short, yellow hair, and, sandals.

Last edited:

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
    Years
    I'll join!!!!

Name: Renee
    Age?:17
    Pokemon: Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Regice,Swampert,Kingdra
    Personality:?
    Apperance: Wears a purple belted halter, a purple mini skort (half skirt and half short), dark purple hair(girl in my siggy),purple/brown eyes, and purple boots

I'm going to be here to watch.Anyone

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Great, Renee! Your in! I can't wait! Only problem is, we need a trainer and at least Elite One now, before we can begin. I wish you luck.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Name: Kail
    Pokemon: Blazaken, Gardevior, Umbreon, Jolteon, Salamance, Lugia
    Personality: Kind and caring Kail is always reday for a challenge. Whne in a battle he can become almost completly in sinc with his pokekemon. Otherwise he is a great friend and loves to have fun
    Appearance: Kail short blue har, blue eyes and stands about 5'7. He wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He also wr a red wrist band given to him by his friend after thier battle in the Kanto league.

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Alright, here to challenge, Kail? Now we just need Sydney...

Please~ The next person to join, please, can you play Sidney? He is VERY important, because he is the first elite!

Please help us!

Join as Sydney!

Last edited:

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Ill join!!

Name: Payne (Sidney)
    Pokemon: Umbreon, Tyranitar, Sneasel, murkrow,
    Personality: mysterious, timid, out cast person who is ready to take on any challenge.
    Appearance:6'5 long black coat embroided instiches. hood overhead concealing his appearence. Only a even thick shadow can be seen over his face.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Samantha said:
    Storyline: So you've made it this far. You've either just entered Victory Road, or you're in the Pokemon League building. There is a pokemon center, and a poke'mart. Two boys standing by two big doors will check to see if you have all eight badges. It is not too late. You can turn back, though you've come all this way to challange Steven and the Elite Four. With your pokemon, will you make it through, and become the new Champion, or, are you just here to watch your friend? Its your choice.

You may either came to the Pokemon League to watch a friend battle or battle the Elite Four yourself.
    This is in Hoenn.

If you came to challenge the Elite Four, not be in it, you may, without being on this list. This is a list of characcters we need before we can begin:

Steven (Champion)
    Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (URGENT- WE NEED HIM)

You can be anyone on this list that is not taken. Make a listing about who your playing. It should look like this. (I'm using mine as an example)

Appearance: (Look at my avatar) Violet dress, with a lavender shirt beneathe. Short, yellow hair, and, sandals.
    NAME:MIST
    POKEMON:BLASTOISE,STARMIE,CLOYSTER,LAPRAS,ARTICUNO,GOLDUCK AND GOLDEEN.
    PERSONALITY:SPOILED,FASHIONABLE,A WINNER,TOUGH(HARDELY SHOWS),MALL RAT CARE A LOT FOR WATER POKEMON IS ALSO A GYM-LEADER.
    APPREANCE:GLITTERLY DARK PINK LONG DRESS,WHITE LONG GLOVES,BIG PINK HAT

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Samantha said:

This is in Hoenn.

Steven (Champion)
    Sidney (Elite One, Dark,) (URGENT- WE NEED HIM)

NAME:MIST
    POKEMON:BLASTOISE,STARMIE,CLOYSTER,LAPRAS,ARTICUNO,GOLDUCK AND GOLDEEN.
    PERSONALITY:SPOILED,FASHIONABLE,A WINNER,TOUGH(HARDELY SHOWS),MALL RAT CARE A LOT FOR WATER POKEMON IS ALSO A GYM-LEADER.
    APPREANCE:GLITTERLY DARK PINK LONG DRESS,WHITE LONG GLOVES,BIG PINK HAT,WHITE BOOTS IS REALLY VERY TOUGH AND KICKS OPPENENT BUTT

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    Name: Safire Elizibeth wolf (nickname Sapphy)
    Pokemon:Lanturn, Blaziken,Shiny Altaria, Breloom,Shiny Blissey, and Latias(if possible if not I'll have Espeon)
    Personality: Nice, Optimistic, Stubborn, Fast temper, very bad at matching colors
    Appearance:here's a picture:P

Pokemon League RP

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    HEY Samathera i might be a girl but if u wont allow me to play mist i would try to play sidney but pease please i would love to play mist but if not i would love to play sidney and i know he is a boy
    *Mist*

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
    Wow! I have never had so many people! Let me see here...

Femandawn- Sidney (cause you asked first, and yes, now make the profile)
    Gothsinn- Ravanna
    Mistmermaid- Mist
    Super Torchic- Safire
    Lex, you can be Drake. Thats the other male in the League.
    Lets begin.

It was a dark, stormy night outside Victory Road, where trainers were entering. Some held lanterns and pokemon with flash, struggling through the darkness. And most were safely in the Pokemon League building. There was a pokemon center, and a Poke'mart. There was also a double door guarded by two boys who checked trainer's badgs. "Hello", Glacia said excitedly. "Did you hear the news!" she asked, eyes twinkling. There was a certain Zubat that lived in the Victory Road. It spied on every part of it. The Zubat had seen a couple of trainers out there. It flew into the League, landed on the shopowner of the Pokemart, and blurted out what it saw. "Zu Zu." The Pokemart owner was its trainer. "Yes, yes I hear", the cheery young man said. "Customers!". Glacia laughed, "No, silly! Trainers! They can buy things from you like potions, but they'll also put up a good match. Besides, selling 'em potions means your on their side." The Mart owner looked troubled about that comment, and said, "Get out there an' fight! Goooo Glacia!". So Glacia turned and entered the double doors. She walked past Sidney, giving a quick wave. Then she hurried past her best friend, Phoebe. The Third Room. There she stood, in the center of it, ice carved around the floor for decoration, awaiting the first trainer to arrive.

Last edited:

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    (:P playing from Safire's point of view o can I change my name to Arianne^^;; AKA Ary)

"Angie? How are we going to get through this?" I said half-mindedly to Angle, my Altaria who was Alifire, my Blaziken's best friend. Angel chriped and flew to the cieling and started one of her contest attacks. She spinned rapidly while flamethrowing creating a fire tornado and a very good light source.

"Better check my pokenav," I mummbled and reached for my poknav.

"beep beep, Victory Road, Level 2" The red pokenav said and beeped a few more times showing me a small map of hoenn showing where I was.

"stupid piece of junk, be some help and show me the map out of here!" I groaned and a Sybleye appeared, Bre, my Breloom quickly punched it but its fist went through.Angie stared at Bre, and suddenly the room filled with light. Bre quickly fired off a glittering solorbeam and Sableye used faint attack and Bre fainted.

"Oh no!!!" I yelled and ran toward the mushroom pokemon. my bag was compleatly empty. I took a pokeball with a green star sticker on the top of it or is it the bottom of it and returned Bre...

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    wow i havn't RPed in a while, this looks cool so i'll join this

Name:Zidane
    Pokemon: Glalie, Donphan, Quilava, Dragonair, Bulbasaur (which likes to stay out of its ball) and Crobat
    Personality:He prefers to keep to himself and can seem quite cold towards people, he loves all his pokemon unconditionaly but especialy his bulbasaur.
    Appearance: Black hair with a red streak going through the middle, a red shirt and a pair of army green trousers!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kail arrived at the Pokemon League building soaked from the storm. He headed over to the pokemon center portoin of the entrence. Kail thought it would be wise to take a nap before challenging the Elite four. He found a chair in the corner and started to nod off before remembreing that he had to heal his Umbreon. He ran ovre to the nurse and handed over his pokemon and waited for its return.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "what? I'm not flying through the victry road, Who knows how much random dangerous stuff's up there" I said and pointed at the ceiling. Angie snorted at me and poked her pokeball and was gone in a flash of red light.

"You're so nice," I said and continued to walk.

"Ahh...The pokemon league, Wow, this place is HUMONGO!!!" I thought out loud and walked in soking wet from the rain storm. I rushed my team to Nurse Joy and went to the man on the other side and asked to buy twenty revives and twenty hyper potions...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    NO!!I cant be drake!! I already amde my profile -_-;..please???

EDIT: OK then, someone elso will have to take the role of Drake, im going to be a trainer.

Name: Lex
    Pokemon: Umbreon,Tyranitar, Houndoom, and Sneasel
    Looks:6'7, hazel eyes, tan skin, black curly hair. Black shirt, Black glasses, black long pants, black boots, ang a black ring that hangs on his neck.
    Personality: Outgoing, Jocular, untimid, amiable, freindly, but serious when at serious times.
    History: A trainer, who is dedicaded to the study and style of Dark pokemon. He is thriving to get to the pokemon leauge and defeate them, it will greatly contribute to his studies.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Ravana had ridden on the back of her Arcanine all through Victory road. But now, it was pouring rain, and she was getting soaked.

"You'd better not stay out, Arcanine. It's bad for you." She withdrew her Arcanine and brushed her wet hair away from her face. In front of her was the Pokemon League building.

"Wow, it's huge," she thought out loud.

As she walked into the Pokemon League building, she shivered a bit. The change from cold to warm always had an effect on her. She wasn't sure if it affected anyone else.

"Ok Arcanine, it's dry in here. Come back out."

Ravana took the pokeball off her belt and pressed the button in the middle. Arcanine came out, and shook off a bit.

She decided to pick a seat off in the corner of the entrance room. She wasn't that social, so she didn't really like company. Except her pokemon, of course.

Arcanine sat next to his trainer, putting his head on her lap. The fact that he is a fire pokemon, made her a bit warm.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name: Reily
    Pokemon: Murkrow,Swampert,Blastoise,Hitmonchan,Kyogre,and Umbreon
    Personality: Cold much like his pokemon. Reliy keeps to himself and rather not speak. He is very smart and even trained his pokemon to attack with hand signals.
    Appearance:
    Pokemon League RP

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back