• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legend of Articuno

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    Rukario,you really deserve a ban...DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE AGAIN!
    Now on topic: Tiger you mapping skills are improving day with day. I am looking forward for the game. Keep up the good work :D

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
    Thanks DININI for that compliment,
    Chazzy I added the bookcase on the lab and filled it up more it now looks like this:

Pokemon: Legend of Articuno

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    I was looking at this thread for sometime and it looks pretty interesting. You seem to be getting a bit better making your first gamer. All I have to say is good luck and happy making.

exteradude

You're doing very good, tiger. You're mapping skills are fantastic; you're good @ RmXP. You're game will go very well.

Years
    hehe, im a quick learner aren't I....

Im just having some trouble with the random battle sequnces but I'll sort that soon, just an update im up to the 2nd town, it has a big role in the game so im putting some extra effort into it...I'll let you into a secret, it's when you first see Articuno in team rockets base!

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    tiger778 said:
    The demo will probaly be released within the next 2 weeks

I'm okay with that. And can you put the demo on filefront since that's the only site i ncan download demo's from.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    tiger778 said:
    hehe, im a quick learner aren't I....

Im just having some trouble with the random battle sequnces but I'll sort that soon, just an update im up to the 2nd town, it has a big role in the game so im putting some extra effort into it...I'll let you into a secret, it's when you first see Articuno in team rockets base!

Sorry for a long post but,

You say that you need help with the random battle sequences? I am making a game and I can PROBABLY help you out on that once I find out how its done hopefully sometime this weekend. Your story seems pretty good the way that you put such an unimportant and old pokemon like Articuno in your game, making him something really important. This reminds me kind of like a pokemon movie with a great story and a strong pokemon in it. Another suggestion is if you put Zapdos and Moltres in the game to have some part in the story like in pokemon the movie 2 ( I think thats the movie with the birds in it). They can be like the Raikou and Entei in Pokemon Crystal version that are just there with Suicune. I understand that it is just your game, but its just some info that can help you out.

Years
    Thanks for offering to help with the random battle system Zidanes but I've already sorted it out, its actually really simple you just need to know how to use Variables, which again is really simple.

Zapdos and Moltres....hmmm, Im not sure....I'll think about that one

Years
    I could do with some more beta testers...

Sorry for the double post,
    My internets down so I post on my mates computer...so I won't be on that much until I get my net working

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
    Sorry, for double posting...

Hey its me! :) Sorry I havn't posted in a while:

Updates

Mapping 30%
    Scripting 8%
    Storyline 80%

The demo will be out sometime next week

I'll Post more screenies later

Remember if you want to help just say so...

Problems
    Im on day 22 of 30 on my xp trial...Is it possible to get the days back down to 0?

Years
    Hey...Problem.

My xp trial has only 4 days to go and I am unable to buy rpgxp (my parents don't want me wasting my money on intenet stuff) so you have choices:

1. LOA is converted to rpg2k3
    2. LOA will carry on on XP but I will be unable to work on it for weeks
    3. LOA Dies

your choice...

Back