• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legend of Hatichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
  • Pokemon Legend of Hatichu
    This thread is closed... (if not, soon then)

Intro
    Hi my name is Mew_Ryn this is my first hack... I'm the Leader of this hack here i'm also part of Team Sarquoise were we are working on a couple of evenly processing hacks... If you really think you'll like this hack please support...

Story
    You are a 13 year old boy/girl that lives in Frotus Town. You are living at your Mother's House. Somewhere in the "neighborhood" is your Father's house where your brother [RIVAL] and sister Missy are living. One day your five freinds from PokeSchool get together and capture a Pokemon for you. This Pokemon is gender dependent(The Hero get a different one then the heroine is what I mean.) On Your 13th Birthday your Mom gives you a Present and says that your father wants you to come to his lab so he can give you your present which is a... (Play the beta to find out) Your five friends from Pokeschool give you a Pokemon as a present it shall travel the world with you. While on the road to Safcron City your brother comes out of nowhere and challenges you to a Pokemon Battle! He will be aquiped with a Pokemon weak to yours... During your Journey you here rumor of to Evil Teams combining as one to take over three regions at once and even create a new UNIVERSE! This all takes Place in the Region of Hatichu (Pronounced "hot-ich-u").

The Legend
    During hard times of War one trainer stand out of them all... A special Trainer of Kanto shall defeat Latios and Latias and end the war between Hatichu and Kanto. That Trainer is still around but it aint you... On your 13th Birthday you shall set out on a great journey, become a Pokemon Master, and Defeat the Trainer that sent your Region into Peril. With your Journey starting Roughly No one can understand how you can defeat the Trainers of Kanto and restore your Region's Balance!

Information
    To what rom do I need to patch the ips?
    Hack Name: Pokemon Legend of Hatichu
    Rom Base: Pokemon

Started on: 1st June 2008
    Creator/Owner: Mew_Ryn

Features
    Can run inside buildings like in D/P
    Some R/S/E Tiles
    D/P Music
    Remixed G/S/C Music
    R/S/E Music
    Other Music

Audio
    VIDEO
    Coming soon to a Youtube near you

SCREENSHOTS
    Coming Soon

Current Team
    Mew_Ryn: CREATOR, Mapper, OW Editor, Scripter, Spriter, Titlescreen Editor, Intro Sprite editor, Indexing,

Dark Wolf X: Beta Tester
    Cammy25: Beta Tester
    Riolu 9: Beta Tester
    Silver Riolu: Beta Tester
    lmg123: Beta Tester

NOW TAKING TEAM MEMEBRS
    I WILL TAKE ANYONE THAT CAN DUE SOMETHING I CAN'T
    PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT
    ALL REQUESTS NOT IN THIS FORMAT WILL BE IGNORED
    Code:
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue]Skill:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue]Level:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue]Proof of work:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue]Past expirence:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=royalblue]Contact Possibilities:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

UserBars
    wanna support?
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Ice Charizard: Banner
    Zel's "zel's Home-made Tutorials"
    Hockeypanda32's XSE Basic-Medium Scripting tutorial
    Wahwa's "Edit title in titlescreen tutorial"
    D-Trogh's "[FR-LG] Title Screen Editing Tutorial"
    LuHo For Advance Map
    HackMew for XSE
    My Beta Testers
    Anyone else i forgot just shoot me a PM, K?

Last edited:

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Can i make the Hero Sprite
    If i can :
    what color bag,shirt & pants
    if needed-
    & colour hat or goggles
    & colour coat

sure u can^^

the bag should be red
    pants should be blue
    white shirt
    no hat or goggles
    but coat u mean vest correct
    if thts wat u mean then have it be blue
    and u chose hair color

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey What Are Going To Be The Starters And What Is The Games Main Pokemon I Could Recommend The Starters Be Of Hard To Raise Types But Are Very Storg Like Dragons For example,And The Legandry Main Could Be Spoken As The Created Pokemon Of Hatichu Or Like Its Protector And Are There going To FakeMon In it

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years

• um, well i like the Ows but the sprites i dont like
    like the back pic and trainer card pic is wierd compared to the OW

Hey What Are Going To Be The Starters And What Is The Games Main Pokemon I Could Recommend The Starters Be Of Hard To Raise Types But Are Very Storg Like Dragons For example,And The Legandry Main Could Be Spoken As The Created Pokemon Of Hatichu Or Like Its Protector And Are There going To FakeMon In it

Well im having a bit of difficulty wit hthe starters
    rite now i have a fire ice ground combo with the pokemon:

Houndour (or Slugma)
    Sandshrew
    Snorunt

The Main Legendary will be
    Latios
    (maybe Latias 2)

they are going to be spoken as the creators of the psywaves in the Pokemon Tower of Hatichu
    It is also said tht Latios Created the Pokemon Tower in time of War. The War was between the Pokemon of Hatichu and the Pokemon of Kanto.

There are no fakemon in it...
    or...
    maybe...

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Latios And Latias Cool And War Beetwen Kanto And Hatichu Whoa That Is Great Stuff,Sprites Looks Good Except The Card Sprite Looks Cool Though Doesnt Very Much Match

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Latios And Latias Cool And War Beetwen Kanto And Hatichu Whoa That Is Great Stuff,Sprites Looks Good Except The Card Sprite Looks Cool Though Doesnt Very Much Match

ya plus the war had ended when a certain trainer *cough* used his *cough* certian pokemon against Latios and Latias although ive already said 2 much...

i have problems with hair but anyways

here's the link
    https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/AvatarKris/14.png

wat is the player riding on in tht banner?
    wat ever it is its creepy but ill put it up anyway^^

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Good luck, consider using a darker color when writing stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Hey!

I like the hack so far and I have a feeling this hack has got some potential!

BTW do you still need Beta Testers? I could be one.....

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Hey!

I like the hack so far and I have a feeling this hack has got some potential!

BTW do you still need Beta Testers? I could be one.....

ya i can use beta testers
    Ill add u

it's suposed to be a latios

i know you're making fun of me
    i couldn't find a better latios sprite

no im not making fun of u it kinda looks creepy but cool at the same time

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back