• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Legendary Battle!!

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years

Intro
    This my first attempt at a hack so please be patient.

Storyline
    Long ago, the universe was nothing. Nothing was there. That was until the Original One was born. Hatching out of an egg, it proceeded to create the universe and our world- the Pokemon world.
    This was Arceus. It then created:
    Spoiler:

But then something else was created. Mewtwo. Mewtwo became the leader of his growing army of Dark, Ghost and Psychic Pokemon along with many Shadow Pokemon. And then the four Dexoys joined him as his Generals.
    The legendary Pokemon were put on the spot. With Arceus asleep they had no choice but to pick a side. Go to Mewtwo with his powerful army or join a single Pokemon trainer who vowed to catch them all!
    That is the story of the legendary Battle!

Your Role:
    Your Role is simple. You are a trainer (FR/Lg sprites, new female sprite hopefully) who lives in Pallet Town and is cousin of the famous Pokemon Master, Red. Your receive a Pokemon from Green Oak, the young Pokemon Professor and rival of Red. Greens son, Gary, is your rival and is also receiving a Pokemon. During the story you meet the new sinister Team who is destroying the region. You must battle the gym leaders and defeat Mewtwo. But is it only Mewtwo....?

Features:
    * All legendary Pokemon catchable
    * All starters obtainable
    * Maybe D/P Legendary Pokemon
    * Shadow Pokemon are catchable through events

Shadow Pokemon:
    These are evil Pokemon that the evil Team has created to help Mewtwo. They can be of any type and they are usually coloured black, purple or red. However under the guide of a trainer they can be loyal and their darkness will disappear. However they will still look the same

Progress
    Maps done: Up to Route 4.
    Legendarys OW inserted: Celebi, Beast Trio, Bird Trio, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia and Ho-Oh.

Team
    Me: Head Mapmaker, Owner, Idea Supplier, Scripter (learning).
    Shamazzel: 2nd Mapmaker and Spriter
    Voltachu: 3rd Mapmaker​

Jobs
    Red: Urgently needed
    Pink: Needs to be filled sooner or later
    Green: Not that important
    Orange: need more people in this position
    Purple: Filled

OW Spriter
    Pokemon Spriter
    Scripter
    Mapmaker/updater
    Programmer
    Beta Testers
    Someone who knows hacking lingo and who can basically offer advice
    Owner
    Co-Owner
    Title screen maker

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Bugs/glitches/problems:
    Nil

Banners:
    Dark Link on the Developers and Games forum made this.​

To everyone who is helping me on this and to those who are supporting me.

Last edited:

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    myfavouriteax: U r head scripter. Nah just kidding. What can u do?
    HAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But seriously. I specialize in maps. I can do a lot of other stuff, mostly everything. Scripts, Tiles, Palettes, Titlescreen, Overworld Sprites, Banners. The whole gamut. Just tell me what you want me to do (but remember, I have my own hack to attend to!)

Wait, you don't know how to use AdvanceMap????

Last edited:

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Ghetto Cant Sprite That Was Me His Sister i was using his account cauze i couldnt remeber my password if u dont believe me ask him urself

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    hmm we will be using Fire Red maps so maps won't be a problem.

Err... wut?

Using Fire Red maps that are already found in the game is basically a major turn-off. Everyone knows those maps already - therefore, everyone will get bored of it quickly. Or are you talking about something entirely different?

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    hmm we will be using Fire Red maps so maps won't be a problem. Could you do a title screen and a banner. I'll pm the requirments over soon.

Ok, sweet. Do you want me to make a support banner, or a game banner, like the one in the Cardinal Sin team thread? (Under the current hacks section)

some will be redone, like pallet Town. Also there will be new areas like a Mountain called Mt Legend. A single Pokemon resides at the very top. Speaking of which, someone want to sprite it and suggest a place to put it?

Awwww, come on. You should at least redo most of the maps and say it's Kanto in the future, or Kanto in the past. Or Kanto spiraled into the sun and has been set ablaze....

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    hi i am a new in this forum but i hacked roms for 2 years i know good mapping and creating&editing pokemons if you need help i am here pm me and a 1 question for all forum one of my friends say me a guy write a new game from this forum he is not hack a game he is writing who is this guy and which game ????

sorry for bad english

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
    Hey, yo. I'm going to need a patch of the game if you've done anything yet. Otherwise, if I make the titlescreen, and make a patch, it can only be applied to a clean rom where nothing has been hacked. So if you send me a patch, I can apply it, hack the rom, and then have it back to you.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    This game's idea is great, but you need to ax a few Pokemon and replace them with all the Sinnoh Legendaries. There are quite a number of Legendary Pokemon in Sinnoh, and you'll need to edit some Pokemon you don't want in FireRed. When a D/P hacking tool comes out though, you could hack them instead.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Okay just to clarify things: ONLY ARCEUS IS GOING TO BE IN IT!!!

Sorry for yelling but I did mention that Arceus is only going to be in it.

Ax, I've only been making maps on paint n been mucking around with Advance map (which got deleted off the compute:( ) sol can you make a patch for me? A Fire Red rom is what I'm using

Last edited:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Dude, update your first post, because it's getting a bit anoying keeping track of who's who and what's what :S

Back