• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis

Hack of:
    Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis

Introduction:
    Pokemon Legendary Conquerors is a series about Team Legendary, a team with squads who's goals is to capture a legendary Pokemon/duo/trio. This hack is in Hoenn, where the Golem Squad in Team Legendary is studying the legendary Golems (Regis), and plans to summon Regigigas to destroy all of Hoenn, and capture Regigigas when it destroys Hoenn. The captain of this squad has a grudge against Hoenn for a reason...

Story:
    4 years later after Brendan/May defeated the Pokemon League, you, a kid in Littleroot Town decides to challenge the Pokemon League.You get a Pokemon From Prof. Birch, and travel throughout Hoenn to defeat the leaders, and run into the Golem Squad. You capture the Legendary Pokemon of Hoenn and all of that, and challenge the Champion... Who is it? Is it May? Is it Brendan? Is it Wallace? Is it Steven? Hmm...

Features:
    -Updated region of Hoenn

• Littleroot Town is larger
    • Oldale Town is smaller
    • Route 103's river is dried up, making an easier shortcut to Mauville
    • Route 102 became part of Petalburg Woods
    • Seaside Cycling Road is bulldozed down for reconstruction
    • The Trick House becomes the Trick Cave
    • Slateport City got caught in a hurricane, making it an island
    -Starter Pokemon: Treeko, Torchic, AND Mudkip

Gym Leaders:
    Josh of Mauville City (Ground)
    Flannery of Lavaridge Town (Fire)
    Lanette of Fallabor Town (Eeveelutions)
    Roxanne of Rusboro City (Rock)
    Brendan of Slateport City (Misc)
    Brawly of Dewford Town (Fighting)
    Winona of Fortree City (Flying)
    Tate and Liza of Mossdeep City (Psychic)

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    36% Percent
    4 towns
    4 route

Bugs:
    None yet

FAQ:
    None yet

Awards:
    Hack of the Week #116

Team: Team Legendary
    vietazn654 (me): mapper, scripter, story maker
    Drakath569: mapper
    akito786: scripter, spriter
    560cool: mapper
    MrgreenAnkle: mapper
    Click
    here
    if you want to join

Credits/Tools:
    mitchel1, Kyledove, Saurav, Coronis: Mitchel1 rom base 2
    LU-HO: Advance Map
    Hackmew: Hacked unLZ-GBA, Free Space Finder [FSF], Overworld Editor RE, eXtreme Script Editor [XSE], Advance Trainer
    Scizz: Advance Text
    diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2014
    First post.
    Good story,the screens look ok and i'd like to see some screens of the legendary pokemon too.Good luck with this.

SamSam67

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Hmm
    looks good
    Awesome story
    and the old guy lyin down
    cant you change his to a police or gaurd
    or trainer!!!!

vietazn654

Years
    First post.
    Good story,the screens look ok and i'd like to see some screens of the legendary pokemon too.Good luck with this.
    Thank you, and I'm sketching the pictures of the legendaries. :]

This looks ok so far, but why do the trees overlap? Is it trying to mirror the HG/SS tree style? Anyway, do you need help with anything right now?
    I just liked the tiles that the ROM Base had. And yeah, if you want to join, then go to the Team Discussions page.

Hmm
    looks good
    Awesome story
    and the old guy lyin down
    cant you change his to a police or gaurd
    or trainer!!!!
    Um, I don't know how to change the pic of the old guy. I can't find him :p

SamSam67

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    you can move the script :3
    to a alternitivw place and put a new sprite there :3
    (SamSam67 idea of the day )

SamSam67

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Yeah I'm not really good with that. For now, I'll leave him there :p

Ok
    (you can ognore this if you wish)
    But instead of "you need a pokedex to pass"
    Have it all moved you square down
    and have a polic guy say
    "oh Hey this old guy has collapsed you cannot pass till the parmedics pick him up"
    ^.^
    Simples
    -meerkat noise-

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    This is off topic, but the Mew sprite in the banner has transparent eyes. On topic I don't like the color of the path. It is so drastically different than the grass, and is kind of an eye sore. But other than that it looks good.

vietazn654

Years
    This is off topic, but the Mew sprite in the banner has transparent eyes. On topic I don't like the color of the path. It is so drastically different than the grass, and is kind of an eye sore. But other than that it looks good.

Oh really? I didn't notice that :p Oh well. And which path? The one in the hometown? Cause I guess it goesn't really match. I might change it later on.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Your idea looks great, and some of your mapping has problems.
    1. Third line, second picture, you need to edit the tile of the edges of the road to the new grass as along the edges (the corners especially) you can see the old FR grass.
    2. From what i can see, the screenshots look a little spacious, you might need to fill in some of that space.

Overall, i like your idea, it is original and good, your maps and tiles look quite nice and i agree with Conan, the path needs to be changed colour.
    This is pretty good, good luck!

vietazn654

Years

I looked at Mew's eyes and it's actually blue.
    Anyways, I edited the path in Pinewood Town:

Is it better?

Last edited:

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
    Yep its better, btw what do u want me to do?

Also im not a scripter ^^ i meant text editor like changing the text of post signs, etc >.<

~Drak

Last edited:

vietazn654

Years
    UPDATE: I'm re-starting it, because the everything got messed up. The Ancient Descendants, it's time for all of us to work together!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I like the story, but I would like to point some things that's wrong with it.
    Arceus was born in his own dimension, not in any region and it created everything with the lake trio (Mesprit, Uzelf and last one I don't remember name on) and the dragon trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina).

Mew have the DNA of all Pokémon, so Mew didn't create life, he/she is more like a placeholder. Other than that, it's all good.

Your mapping needs a little work, try to insert other type of houses, maybe spice it up a lil' bit? Also, it's kinda empty to point it out. Also, the old man should be standing in my opinion.

Good to see your re-starting your hack, hope you take in some of my suggestions. Best of luck!
    If it ever reach to a beta, I'll play it. :)

vietazn654

Years
    I like the story, but I would like to point some things that's wrong with it.
    Arceus was born in his own dimension, not in any region and it created everything with the lake trio (Mesprit, Uzelf and last one I don't remember name on) and the dragon trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina).

Mew have the DNA of all Pokémon, so Mew didn't create life, he/she is more like a placeholder. Other than that, it's all good.

Your mapping needs a little work, try to insert other type of houses, maybe spice it up a lil' bit? Also, it's kinda empty to point it out. Also, the old man should be standing in my opinion.

Good to see your re-starting your hack, hope you take in some of my suggestions. Best of luck!
    If it ever reach to a beta, I'll play it. :)

Thanks. >_> LOL and Uzelf is a combo of Uxie and Azelf. And thanks for the pointers on the legend, but it's my story, and I like it my way :p But thanks. And I dunno how to to create/insert tiles and all, so yeah... And thank you! I changed the legend of Rielo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Story:
    The region of Rielo, a new region where new stuff happens! You're a kid in Pinewood Town, who tries to catch a Pokemon, but Prof. Bob stops you and gives you a Pokemon first. Then you start your adventure. You challenge the leaders, and, there are 9 gyms! Yep, you challenge them, you stop the evil Team Legendary from catching the legendary Pokemon, and much more!

After Arceus went into its slumber, Hadevil laughed. Hadevil, the controller of deaths and ruler of evil, was going to get out of the Death Universe. Because, when Arceus was creating Pokemon, when Hadevil came about, Hadevil tried to kill Arceus. But Arceus used Judgement for its first time, creating a small universe where Hadevil and lost souls were trapped... Hadevil laughed when it heard Arecus went to sleep. It was going to go above to Arceus's beloved Rielo region, and destroy it. It plans to first destroy the Guardians of Rielo. You see, Arceus knew that Hadevil would destroy Rielo, so it created Oceablaze, Dicesnow, Ivysture, and Angelash. They are known as the Season Quad, Oceablaze being summer, Dicesnow being winter, Ivysture being autumn, and Angelash being spring. Angelash was different from the others. Angelash was known as a member of the Season Quad, and a member of the Opposite Duo. The Opposite Duo were Opposites, Light vs. Evil. Anyways, the Player needs to stop Hadevil from destroying Rielo!

Firstly... Hadevil? o.o You joking? Ha-Devil. No?

Now to point out all the bits that make little to no sense.

Firstly 'Hadevil' (hahaha), is the 'ruler' of Death Universe, but then you said Arceus put them in yet another universe o.O so is this new one like... a holiday home or something?

Then, how would 'Hadevil' (which I'm not sure if is a Pokémon or a Person at the moment) escape the universe that it had been put into in order to kill Arceus or get to ANOTHER universe with the Rielo region?

Then there's the 'Guardians of Rielo' which you seem to have just thrown in - I take it they are Pokémon unless the people there are very eccentric - but we know nothing about Fakemon so explain them! Then you've added in the duo of light and dark just to confuse things even more, that bit is totally un-needed :\.

THEN I come to, if these Guardians, created by Arceus, cannot protect Rielo then why would a random kid (after challenging 9 gyms, which is again unnecessary) go and beat this evil team... which don't really do anything in your 'Legend' or 'Story' so aren't of much interest.

Basically I think you need to think through your Legend and Story a bit and make it more concise.

P.S.

Your maps have way too much space but you seem to be able to script a bit, which is good.​

vietazn654

Years
    Uzelf Lol...Nice Update but when were going to start helping? ;)

~Drak

Yes, I'll email you the ROM I started.

Firstly... Hadevil? o.o You joking? Ha-Devil. No?

Now to point out all the bits that make little to no sense.

Firstly 'Hadevil' (hahaha), is the 'ruler' of Death Universe, but then you said Arceus put them in yet another universe o.O so is this new one like... a holiday home or something?

Then, how would 'Hadevil' (which I'm not sure if is a Pokémon or a Person at the moment) escape the universe that it had been put into in order to kill Arceus or get to ANOTHER universe with the Rielo region?

Then there's the 'Guardians of Rielo' which you seem to have just thrown in - I take it they are Pokémon unless the people there are very eccentric - but we know nothing about Fakemon so explain them! Then you've added in the duo of light and dark just to confuse things even more, that bit is totally un-needed :\.

THEN I come to, if these Guardians, created by Arceus, cannot protect Rielo then why would a random kid (after challenging 9 gyms, which is again unnecessary) go and beat this evil team... which don't really do anything in your 'Legend' or 'Story' so aren't of much interest.

Basically I think you need to think through your Legend and Story a bit and make it more concise.

P.S.

Your maps have way too much space but you seem to be able to script a bit, which is good.

Alright, Hadevil is a combo of Hades the Greek god of the Underworld and a devil.And Arceus punished Hadevil for its evil power and made it charge of the "Poke-Underworld".

THEN, (the Death Universe is down below), it went above where "light" was, and was planning to attack the Guardians of Rielo. SO, there are 3 mentioned universes, Arceus's home universe, the Death Universe where Hadevil is, and the universe "we", and "Pokemon" live in. Arceus's favorite region was Rielo, and Hadevil plans to destroy it. Hadevil has the ability to escape the Death Universe if Arceus isn't watching. So Arceus knows that, and created the Guardians of Rielo to prevent Hadevil from doing that. They're all Fakemon. Besides Arceus >.<

BUT, now that I see that, I guess I must make things less confusing, and explain the stuff more...

In the Villainous Teams section, it explains that Team Legendary is a seperate problem in the story, and there are HMM...15 squads, (one squad capturing a legendary Duo, Trio, One Pokemon). They know nothing about the legend of Rielo. But yes, I will edit that legend to make it more sense :p

And I restarted the hack, hoping that it'll have more stuff. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back