• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends Sprite Comic!

Atomika

Installing Gravity
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Well Im doing this for my friend in japan that I have known for about 7yrs now..
    Her name is Mami and she wanted me to write a story for her for fun.. so im doing this for her sence I dont like to write xD

About the story... Mami *my friend* and Ryu *me "have always used that name for every pokemon game I have played"* go out to find all the legendary pokemon and see them for the first time..

I dont know it might be dumb or whatever but she seems to like them alot and I have fun doing them..

So check back often to see how the story goes.. Hope you guys like it..

23ra9gk.png

mj5tv6.png

2ziakyg.png

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • This is nice... but i think it would be better if you put the speech/ thoughts in bubbles and write the sfx like in a full-sized comic, it would make it more interesting and lively to read and look at ;'D

Back