• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON LEGENDS

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • sorry, its nothing personal, i like your sprites, but in my experience, one spriter is all a team needs (i used to have more than one, as you can see in the members list, but only one is working now, and that's how i want to keep it.

Weespotty

The girl of nature
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    Ahh ok, Can I just share some of my new sprites? I give you permisson to use them.
    picture.php

Legendary of inferno
    picture.php

A grass/dragon legendary. Maybe it could be the legendary of Darkness? nah, Wouldn't work.

Echidna

Years
  • they're cool, but i already have a written list of all fakemon i am using, and the spriter is working on them !!

Echidna

Years
  • sorry we're still inserting tiles, but i'll get some as soon as they're all in, oh and this reminds me
    Credits to Calis Project for the tiles.

Echidna

Years
  • uhhmm, i guess we need a beta tester, ok you're in, but it'll take a very very long little while to finish the beta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I would love to beta test this hack to, it looks very promising, maybe it would be the hack i'm looking for :D
    If you're ready, you can email me the beta at the emailadres [email protected].

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
  • ok, you too, lol. I think to will suffice, so please, no one apply for beta tester, lolz.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    It's been a while since I last heard from here? Is the hack still proceeding as it was before? I'm really anxcious to play it, but I'm worried that it whil become a dead hack. Can you confirm that you will not proceed with this hack or still proceeding?
    Thanks a lot
    PhoenixPrince

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    oh, ok. I have exams over 2 weeks for 2 weeks, so I will have no time either then, however I can have a little time (not sure) for myself (and not studying).

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
  • me be back, with news. its both good and bad. i'm leaving hacking, as many know. I'll explain why later. but that hack proceeds. i am handing it over mainly to r0bert. if he refuses, i will go through the list of capable people.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    ok, i'm back in action, my exams are finished (now only the results, hoping on good grades), any updates beside that you stop on making the hack but passed it to someone else?

Back