• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Legends

Years
    Yeah,I was worried about the font when I was making it. I might change it up for a few issues and see how it goes.

Ramza987

Chocobo knight
    Years
    sorry if i am being annoying i just think its cool you can make sprites i would really like to learn how to make sprites

Years
    No,you aren't being annoying. But making sprites of people in Pokemon isn't that hard. It's just colro this,edit that,add something there. I'm sure you could learn from a tutorial or something. Issue 2'll either be up tonight or tomorrow.

Years
    Sorry to double post,but this the only way I can get the topic back to the top. Issue 2's up. I tried some other fonts,but none of them looked that good,so I'm sticking with this one,unless someone knows a better one to use.

Years
    Thanks for the comments everyone,happypikachu,I'll proably have a new issue up tomorrow or Wednesday. And Jeff_PKLight,I know the cover is a bit plain,I didn't really know what to do with it,I try and make it look more flashy,but Pokemon sprites are pretty limited in poses and I can't draw.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    mhhh, Try making the picture bigger (if your using photoshop you can just change the resalution)

That should make it easyer to read

Is that text arial Bold, If so take the bold of, it might make it easyer

Back