• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light & Dark

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
  • Pokemon Light & Dark

Pokemon Light & Dark
    Created by. ThePurposeless.net-Games

**-Important Stuff-**
    I need spriters, mappers, scriptors and anyone else who can do some good stuff with RPG maker XP

-The Basic Info-
    Made with: RPG Maker XP
    Introduction: Its a Pokemon Game

-The Story-
    Once a time,
    In the regoin of Kartika, There was a legend of 2 very legendary Pokemon by the name of Light and Dark. Nobody knew how they looked like or where to find them. Not long ago two archeologist went searching for Pokemon fossils in a cave when they found some wierd text on a wall in the cave. They took a picture of those texts and ran back to the town. A day after that, they DISSAPEARED! In that photograph there were two pictures one is a shining light and the other is a dark shadow.

-Features-
    Tall characters and buildings. Similar to normal RPG Maker XP games. Bigger screen. New menu system and battle system

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Tuff enough story... But it'll never be finished, no one will help you! You cannot hope to ever make this game! HAHA!! (Gave you a taste of your own medicine, huh...)

Larvitar1206

Storyline Critic
    Years
  • yuoaman said:
    (Gave you a taste of your own medicine, huh...)

I'm guessing DarkClown made a remark in one of Yuoaman's topics...

Anyway, Exteradude, that was completely off-topic and you said absoultely nothing about the game itself.

I see you've changed your storyline, but it still seems kinda....dull.... You're supposed to find two legendary pokemon that have barely left a trace in the world...

If that's the whole point in the game, to find two barely-heard-of pokemon in an average-sized region(I'm presuming), this is gonna be pretty lame.

Not to be mean or anything, but your storyline doesn't REALLY have 5 lines. you just indented the starting part.

However, I do wish you luck...

DarkClown

Years
  • yuoaman said:
    Tuff enough story... But it'll never be finished, no one will help you! You cannot hope to ever make this game! HAHA!! (Gave you a taste of your own medicine, huh...)

what the heck have I eva done to you man...Whats your ****ed problem

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
  • lol can i be a spriter
    i do averworlds but not da main characters
    i do backpics
    scratches
    revamps
    devamps
    add me on msn

love the banner can i put it in my sig

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Huh...?

DarkClown said:
    what the heck have I eva done to you man...Whats your ****ed problem

You say stuff like that to many people. Thought it would be nice for you to be on the rear end of one of those remarks... Sorry if I offended you...

DarkClown

Years
  • yuoaman said:
    You say stuff like that to many people. Thought it would be nice for you to be on the rear end of one of those remarks... Sorry if I offended you...
    You have offended me...Anyway...If i give rude remarks please tell me..Thank you

lol can i be a spriter
    i do averworlds but not da main characters
    i do backpics
    scratches
    revamps
    devamps
    add me on msn

love the banner can i put it in my sig
    Ok just what I need Matlee...Thank you..You are hired

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I see you've changed your storyline, but it still seems kinda....dull.... You're supposed to find two legendary pokemon that have barely left a trace in the world...

If that's the whole point in the game, to find two barely-heard-of pokemon in an average-sized region(I'm presuming), this is gonna be pretty lame.

Not to be mean or anything, but your storyline doesn't REALLY have 5 lines. you just indented the starting part.
    I completely agree with you, but not only does the idea of searching for two legendaries that no one has ever seen sound rather dull, but the names light and dark are just... ugh >.<
    Also, if you can't do mapping, spriting or scripting then what else than the storyline are you actually going to make make by yourself?
    Please tell me you'll atleast ask your scripter if he/she is willing to teach you scripting, because if you're expecting someone to create you all the scripts, it's rather sad -.-
    And mapping isn't all that hard. All you need to do is add the basic structure of the map with the lakes, etc. then decorate it with trees and flowers and such.

There's one more thing I have to add, your stroyline didn't tell who the main character is. Is he/she someone who has been sent to search for the lost archeologists or just someone who happens to stumble across the secret of the legendary Pokémon or something?

I wish you luck in your game, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'll help. Looks like you need a bit of a storyline, but I've been wanting to start a Pokemon game for RMXP for quite some time now. I've already gathered/written 85% of the required scripts for Pokemon games (and got a few besides for some cool crap), I'm good at mapping, and I am good at making resources like titles, gameovers, and systems, but I'm bad at spriting. It won't matter much, because I've got a million Pokemon resources that can easily be converted to RMXP. So send me a PM if you need any help.

I personally think you need a new name for the Pokemon and the game... and a few sub-plots couldn't hurt... but somehow I think you might finish this after all.

So if I can help any, just send for me.

Back