• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I remember seeing this years ago and it's good seeing it being developed still after all these years. I am hyped to see more!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 11, 2023
I tried opening it in rpg maker xp as a project, and I got this:
---------------------------
Pokemon Lightning Yellow E16.1
---------------------------
Game Version: 1.10

Exception: Errno::ENOENT

Compiler * Edited:277:in `initialize'

Compiler * Edited:277:in `open'

Compiler * Edited:277:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

Compiler * Edited:1305:in `pbCompileTownMap'

Compiler * Edited:4318:in `pbCompileAllData'

Compiler * Edited:4454

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 3, 2021
Hi, how do i evovle my kadabra without being able to trade. It says in the game description there are trade locations, but i cant find them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I'm having the same issue with crashing at the start of the game. As soon as I go into the tall grass at the very start of the game and Oak comes to tell me its dangerous when the cut scene for catching Pikachu appears it crashes right before the cutscene and gives an error force restarting the game. I hope this bug gets fixed! really looking forward to playing the game!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Hey Desbrina,

Hope you're doing well. I originally found your game in 2016 and then I lost it after I shut down my old computer. I can't believe I found it again, it always looked so well done and there are hardly any Pokémon Yellow Fan Games out there it seems. I did download 16.2 E from the site and I ran the Update patcher too. The game boots up just fine but it WILL NOT let me save the game and then open it back up. It comes up with an Error that says Script 'Sockets' line 596: RuntimeError HTTP 400. I don't know what to do to prevent this. Hopefully you have an idea? I look forward to hearing from you, thank you for making this game!

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Got the same error when I tried to save and come back to it. So you basically have to play it without saving and stopping. I hope it gets worked on more or fixed, would love to play this game because I'm a fan of Pokemon Yellow. Until then I'll keep my eye out ^^

Back