• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Recruitment

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Hey Guys, I'm back, again. I was just curious about what is different about this place now so I decided to come back to old forum. When I was lookin around, I noticed a lot of the really great projects have been discontinued and it gave me the inspiration to take up RM2K3 again and FINISH Liquid. I'm going to need a team first and contact some people before I make it official, but I think this was a great way to spend my time way back when and I'm kind of bored right now, so what the heck! Okay here's what I need:

-Spriter: I can sprite but if I do all of the jobs myself, it'll take forever like it
    did last time!
    -Resouce manager: I've been out of the game for a while and I have no idea
    what kindo f resources are out now. I do remember Kyledove's were the
    best when I left and it'd be great to get those again. I need someone that
    can gather up everything that's needed.
    -Mapper: Like before, most of the game was mapped by RM2K3Kid, but
    there does need to be a few additions to maps. I can do some, like re-
    mapping with tilesets, because that doesn't take long at all, but it'lll take
    forever for me to make new towns and all!
    -Co-Coder(XD): I need someone that can help code if something is needed,
    nothing big, just someone who knows how to do medium level stuff so that
    if I'm working ojn the battle system, they can work on other events in the
    game.

This pretty much covers it. I have a lot of ideas I want to implement into this project and I want to FINISH Liquid once and for all!

Thanks,
    Pokecreator_09

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    What exactly are you looking for in a spriter?

I cannot make custom stuff but I am a good at recoloring and revamping.

I can also map. As long as I am provided with a tileset and you let me know what you had in mind for the map, I can do it.

I am decent in events. It depends on what you need done.

I will get some of my work posted as soon as I am done with these damn chores. Let it be known that I hate doing laundry.

Hey, can you post a link to the Pokemon Liquid official thread?

EDIT: Alright, I got my sample of work.

Revamping

Yellow Version Charmander Before Revamp:

After Revamp:

Recolor

A Skarmory recolored with Regice's colors. It is supposed to be a Crystal Skarmory:

Mapping

Here is a map I did. Sorry about the grid lines, I accidentally took the picture in the event mode.

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I just need somebody that can do odd sprite jobs like maybe re-coloring and editing charsets and stuff. somebody that can even do as simple jobs as take an RMXP chipset and make it into an RM2KK3 chipset, which is super easy.

As for a link for the official thread, I'm going to post another one a soon a I get enough people on the team. There is one in the archived games from january '06 to april '08 and it's the 5th one on the list.

Back