• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    yeah those are the new trees for your region (I take it its called haku o_O;)
    I dont actually like them...want me to make some in fr/lg style?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I was just wondering if you'd like the phone sys now as the deleting part's complete. Also, if you prefered that I reduce the number of variables and switches, but complicated the code more.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yeah Daegon if it's ready I'll take it.

Sorry Pokeflute, I would give out the older demo's but they are crap (result of rushed work)!

I'll see what I can get done this week, if it's good i'll update with screens else I wont.

Almost forgot! I'm still remaping hoenn(FR/LG Style). It has become a difficult task due to the rework of the graphics but it's given me a chance to use my skills but it's turning out to be very good! I hope to update with some nifty screens of it some time in the future!

Well Cya!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yes!!!!! I have finally finished the phone system! I'll upload it to my account A.S.A.P. Do you want it right now, or should I refine the code a bit more?

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    He means he will upload it to his account as soon as possible.
    I hope to see more screens this week, keep up the good work rm2k3kid.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • If the coding needs to be refined then do so but if not pm me the link to the phone sys.

I'll see what screens I can show you. I haven't got much time one my hands anymore but I'll try to get more done.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I really like this game, and I have played your second demo. This is truly a masterpiece and should be treated as such... I can't wait until your next demo comes out. I know it will be awesome

I look forward to seeing new screenshots soon...can't wait! :D

AbareMax

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    rm2k3kid, I've added a new command called "switch" but there are a lot of bugs that have come from it. Should I just take out the switch command and give you the phone sys?

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Just a small update on the recreation of hoenn. I have been working hard on remaking it as I have done alot the past few days. I have shifted fr/lg's grass tiles into hoenn because the original ones didn't look great I also moved the other tiles in such as sand grass etc plus I have moved the water in (I think it looks better with the fr water). I haven't done much on the modifying of buildings but they are the correct size now. Here's some screens!

Route%20102.PNG
    Route%20104.PNG

Route%20104%202.PNG
    Route%20104%203.PNG

Route%20109.PNG
    Route%20115.PNG

Town1.PNG

I guess you could comment on them but they are not complete anyway enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Looks great! I agree with the changes you made 100%.

Did you code in the footprints for the sand and the mach bike to get up that mountain?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Looks great, rm2k3kid! Are you going to keep the Mart, Gym, PC, as they do in ruby/sapphire, or are you going to use the fr/lg ones? You could if you want, just make the current ruby/sapphire buildings, into fr/lg form.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Thats Great Screens!!!
    In this beach the best of course :)

Thanks Matt

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • looking great, I like how you "re-Worked" the MART/Pokecenter/Gym .
    yeah, I am glad your using the FR/LG grass tiles, they do look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back