• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Lunar Edition

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    ok..I'm new...and have been playing ROM hacks and I wanted to try and make my own..but I'd like some help from people that would be nice enough to help...Please if you don't like the Idea then just say what you don't like but don't say It'll never work..cause truly you never know what will happen...Ok anyways heres my Idea..

Story-
    You are 17 and you finally decide to get your own pokemon and take off.You live in Johto and are iching to get your first pokemon, However you can't forget your best friend and rival. You've known them all your life and secretly have a crush on them. As you go to see Professer Elm you find out all the starter pokemon have been taken. But you're in luck as he will give you a pokemon that was dropped off at his lab with a note saying the trainer didn't want it. So you get your start which is in fact an Umbreon. As you're about to leave your friend tries and tell you that they're in love with you..but just say goodluck instead and says they will beat you once they're stronger.

Hack of-
    This is a Hack of Pokemon Emerald

Features and Ideas-
    ok well my ideas are to have it have a love story in it...with still having that action and adventure in it. There will be a team just like Magma and Aqua but called Lunar and Solar...Solar plot to stop Lunar from making the world forever night...and Lunar well of course make the world night. I want it to have a new hero and heroine. With like I said a Love story all the way but still with action and Adventure. For Music...I kinda dont want to use the same pokemon music as G/S/C but mix it with LG/FF and R/S/E music too..and maybe if we can, delete the intro video and add a new kind of video with the Johto anime theme if that can even happen. and I kinda wanna have the routes longer and the town a bit bigger so it actually feels like you're in the game. I don't know if these ideas can be true..but doesnt hurt to dream right?

Team-
    I don't know much about hacking roms but I'm going to make this my first project and would like people to help me with it. I'm looking for people that will help Spirit the pokemon as I want some D/P pokemon in there..and shinys too. I would also like mappers and people to help with the scripting of the people around Johto. This won't be a remake of G/S/C...it'll be a whole new game.

Last notes-
    Please no rude comments about it I mean be truthful but not completely rude. If you'd like to help please let me know and if you have AIM and are helping I'll be happy to add you so we can talk about the making. Once again I'm a noob to these forums and a noob at hacking..if theres something I miss please tell me.

This is only Ideas for it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    I plan on doing it..but I mean that so far all that is ideas for it...I plan on doing something like it...I wanted to see if people would like that..if its in the wrong place then sorry..I fixed it a bit so people wouldnt get confused..

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • well it kinda sounds like my project dude but it is a hack and i didnt really go into detial in my thread about the whole game so you couldnt have possibly stole any of my ideas. but i will be keeping an eye out. i learned the last time the the game name can be the same just as long as the game is different and im fine with that if it is.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    this hack is asome dude i am a beginner and i dont now how to insert a fakemon please help me

Back