• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Luster ! [Hot, Hot, Hot!]

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Pokemon Luster
    Name of hero/in: Almond / Sphere
    Name of Region: Mesmo
    Starters (definitely): Beladum
    Rom Base: Fire Red

Story Line: All of your friends have pokemons, except you! And it makes you furious.
    You try to persuade your dad to give you one, but he refuses, claims that you are too young to get a pokemon, and don't know yet the true meaning of responsibility and friendship, so you decide to show him that you do!.
    You sneak into the pokelab, which is being run by your uncle, The famous Dr. Levin.
    He spots you entering his lab, and admires your passion and will.
    Different from your father, He thinks you are mature enough to raise your own pokemon, So he decides to give you his precious Beladum, which has been waiting in side his pokeball for the right trainer for centuries.
    Progress in the region of Mesmo, training your newly-acquired Beladum, in your mission to be the world most known pokemon trainer!.

In your journey:
    • Stop the evil NERD team from world domination, in their mission starting a new-nerdy world based on star-wars?!.
    • Train your Beladum to perfection, and gain prizes from Dr. Levin!
    • Compete with your friend Mitchell, throughout your journey. Each time you win- get a must have item as a winning prize.
    • See magnificent environments, and astonishing sites!.
    • After defeating The Nerdtron 1000, Leader of all nerds, get the mysterious egg, which inside dwells the most frightening, invincible pokemon!.

Extras:
    • Be part of the most exciting journey you ever been through, as an NPC, Trainer, or gym leader!.

Experience the most exciting, hilarious, shocking pokemon game you ever
    Been! Updates will be daily edited.

Suggestions
    Feel free to suggest anything you would like to see and I promise i'll consider it.

Gym Lists:
    (Goes by Order/Type/Leader Name)
    ====================================
    Whew, that was a lot. This hack is very ambitious, and needs all the help it can get.
    I'm not yet the most talented Rom-Modifier, so help is appreciated in any way!
    If anyone feels like tutoring/helping me in any way, just pm freely!.

Last edited:

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
    Years
    Not the greatest story ever, and it's a little bit cliche-ish, but it's somewhat interesting.
    Try getting more detail in there. But, nonetheless, it's still good.

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Thank you. Can you explain a little bit about the 'More Details'?

Back