• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mafia (Mafia with a Pokemon Theme)

Windchaser54321

A Custom User Title
    Years
    POKEMAFIA
    You know how in the Pokemon games a Pokemon "faints" when it is defeated in battle (and somehow run away at the same time...)? This isn't the game world.

In a region of the Pokemon-only world known as Mafia City, people die everyday, until finally, the peaceful citizens snapped. The mayor of the city (who shall not be revealed because then (s)he'll be murdered in her/his sleep), declared,

"From this day forth, we citizens of Mafia City will lynch one person daily that we suspect is involved with the crime syndicates! ...That is all."

And so it began- the City, as the "peaceful" faction became known as, will lynch one Pokemon they believe is associated with the two major mafias of Mafia City, the Thieves and the Vandals. And guess who the Pokemon are?

You.

Information
    To all those who have played Mafia before, this shouldn't be new. To those who haven't, here is the basic gist of it:

At the start of the game, anybody who wants to play should PM me with the name of a Pokemon that will be "them" in-game. When I feel no one else wants to play or that the limit of 50 people has been reached (if its less than that, then the rest will be NPCs), then I will reply to everyone with their role PM based around that Pokemon, which will include what faction you are aligned with, what you can do, and if you are aligned with a mafia, who the other members of your mafia are.

During the Night, the mafia can discuss among themselves who to kill, but the final decision is entirely up to the one with the killer role.

During the Day, everybody can vote to lynch one person, or two if it comes to a tie vote, and even mafia can vote because you don't know they're mafia unless you're mafia. When you vote to lynch, please bold lynch (name of Pokemon), OK?

When somebody dies, you'll find out their PokeCommunity username and their role in-game, but dead people can be brought back to life, so if you're dead, don't spill the beans.

If you're still confused, Wikipedia explains much better than I do: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)#Basic_gameplay

And most of the roles I'll be giving out are mooched from Smogon: https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue5/mafia_roles

I think that's all there is to it...

List of living Pokemon aliases
    Spoiler:

List of dead Pokemon aliases
    Spoiler:

Back