• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Oh right ! I'll scan more pictures of Ruby & Sapphire , and Wallace & Winona too tomorow ! Before I have this :

Hokage vs Touki >

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY* Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

Pictures of Hoenn League >

Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY* Pokemon Manga Scan Requests *REQUESTS ONLY*

^^ Cute ? >

Cool pics. Can you scan the back cover? I would like to see the Steven's colored picture.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    Thankyas thankyas thankyas Arti!! XD luv Ruby and Sapphire pic! XD Errr, anywa I would like to see Steven too... You've got any other Steven pic, from vol 21 too if you can? I would be very gratefull! (I'm wanting to do a Steven recolour, so I need the best pic you can find... Please think like me to know which one I'll love the most, you know me enough I think...)

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    the ruby and sapphire one is really cute!!! <3333 Articuno Power, you so deserve a Bugsy plushie!!! *gives you one as a Golden Glode award*

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    ... +dramaticpainvoice+ More... Sexy Green snippets/scans plz XD +Titanic'd+
    Perfer new snippets/scans cuz I got all of him in both of the scan request threads. Try getting any from books 5+ Thanks <3 Keep up the good work! XD Take your time.

I agree that the Ruby/Sapphire piccu isshoadowabable ;;

Years
    ShinyEspeon said:
    HI everyone!!!Can I ask some manga scan??I mean more Glacia from Hoenn Elite Four pictures and Karen from Johto EF???Thanks and bye;)

Sorry but I haven't more pictures of Glacia in this volume but I can scan any pictures of Karen ^^ ok !

Right , this afternoon scans of RubyxSapphire , WallacexWinona , Steven , Karen . I forget anyone ?

Eefi

Years
    WOWEE!!!^^ *squeals* YOU ARE THE BEST AP!!!!! <3333333

but i have one question: on the winona scan, she look very flirty in that picture, is she looking at wallace or something??? hopefully Wallace!!^^

is there anymore??? ^_^;;;;

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    dyo d. said:
    Really? Funny, I'd separed it from a gift a friend gave me... A entire chapter! XD But now I don't rememeber where this is from, and my friend stoped logging sudenly... ;-;
    O_O Jesse-chan? I gave him that chapter a while ago. Chapters must be spreading. XD

dyo d. said:
    Thankyas! Now I know what it said... *sings cheerfully and dances a bit* Whoops... No one saw that, ok? ;D
    It didn't say that. I was just messing around. XD

Thankyou so much for all those pictures of Ruby and Sapphire, Articuno_Power! I'll do everyone else's requests (within my "power") tomorrow. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Sorry if this is too much, but I'd like the first few pages of Pokemon Adventures. Few being about 2 to 3 pages.

*Sapphire*

WildChild
    Years
    Kiaaah !!!!! Those pictures of Ruby&Sapphire and Wallace&Winoa and ... (what?s her name again ? Karen ???) are great !!! I?m a little bit silly ;)... It?s time for me to buy me an own pok?mon-special-manga ...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Red_Man said:
    Sorry if this is too much, but I'd like the first few pages of Pokemon Adventures. Few being about 2 to 3 pages.
    Ooh.. finally a request I can do. Its now being scanned. <STATUS: Scanning>

That's one. The other two pages are in attachment.

Last edited:
    Years
    Eefi said:
    WOWEE!!!^^ *squeals* YOU ARE THE BEST AP!!!!! <3333333

but i have one question: on the winona scan, she look very flirty in that picture, is she looking at wallace or something??? hopefully Wallace!!^^

is there anymore??? ^_^;;;;

Thanks a lot ^^ Eefi-san ! Hummm ... yeah that a good question ? :?
    I'll tell this question to my japanese friend ^^ I hope he answer ^^ !!
    More about Wallace & Winona ? ^o^

Eefi

Years
    Articuno Power said:
    Thanks a lot ^^ Eefi-san ! Hummm ... yeah that a good question ? :?
    I'll tell this question to my japanese friend ^^ I hope he answer ^^ !!
    More about Wallace & Winona ? ^o^

*prays s for you and your friend* Wish you luck alot!!^^

Yeppers!!^^ Wallace and Winona are my plushie dolls!!! I play with them 24/7!!!! and you don't really want to know HOW i play with them...tehehehehehe

another question, since your french, is this correct:

Winona= Alizee
    Wallace= Marc

i notice it as a file name for one of your scans, so im just asking!!^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    THANKS!!!! Those were great scans. I wanted those scans because I love the pokemon comics, but I don't own any. Anyways thanks alot!!!

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    O_O Jesse-chan? I gave him that chapter a while ago. Chapters must be spreading. XD
    I don't know any Jesse-chan, it musn't be him... It was a girl, besides... Well, careless, thanks a lot for everything! XD (I stil wanting Steven piccies, by the way...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back