• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon master (or not..)

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Hi! I am new but I feel like putting up the prologue of a fic, so here goes!

Amy looked out of her window. Lots of pokemon running around right now.. but I have to get to Prof. Oaks lab unharmed!

She was amazed, however, whenever she stepped outside and all of the pokemon were gone. The only noises she could hear was the sound of a Fearow a few feet away, and a helicopter.

She had decided she'd better move fast, before all of the pokemon came back so she ran as fast as she could a mile and reached Prof. Oaks lab. There was Prof. Oak, standing and holding out three balls.

"You will randomly pick," He said to her.

"But.. I wanted.." She knew she shouldn't argue with a professer so she took the ball. Prof. Oak threw a ball. Out popped Squirtle.

"Yes! This could be my choice! I choose you-" Then she threw the ball so excitedly that when she saw what the pokemon was, she almost fell over.

"No! It's a CHARMANDER! I wanted Bulbasaur so bad.." She then thought of all of the powerful fire and flying attacks it could learn once it was a Charizard. "But.. it isn't that bad, right?"

"Alright, I want you to battle this Squirtle for me," He said.

"Peice of cake! Charmander use scratch!"

Charmander extended its claws and leaped in the air. It landed firmly on the ground, and Squirtle was hit!

But Squirtle didn't want to lose against a fire-type. He leaped into a pond and stored up energy. When he came out, he soaked Charmander with Bubblebeam!

"Dang, if I don't say something, Charmander will be wiped out! Use Headbutt!"

You're getting there, come on Charmander please pull through~ She thought.

Chrmander raced up very quickly and slammed Squirtle to a tree, but the battle wasn't over.

Squirtle used Water gun with the last of its energy and Charmander used Ember.

Both of them were wiped out.

"Return!" Amy yelled, returning the pokemon. "Here ya go professer."

"No, I want you to keep this!" He said, handing the ball back after healing Charmander. "You've quite the potential to be the pokemon master!"
    ~~~~~
    Chapter one will be up later!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    I'm not sure i like your Professor Oak character in this fic, he seems really cold and harsh! Professor Oak is supposed to be nice! Plus making those two pokemon fight till they faint doesn't seem like him. just my thoughts.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Sorry, I just thought that not going with the original, y'know giving it a twist!
    Chapter one

"Umm.. thanks, I guess?" Amy was confused, but took the ball and several others to catch new pokemon with.

"H-HELP!!" A scream came from down the route, and Amy knew what she had to do.

When she got to the area, a Spearow was holding a young boy frozen in place. His name was Ash and he was on his way to get his first pokemon when a Spearow came charging! He explained the whole story.

"I'll help! Charmander, let's go!" Amy threw her pokeball and Charmander came flying out.

"Oh, I saw you in battle! With a Squirtle right?"

Ash was staring adoringly as if Amy was famous.

"Can't talk now! Charmander, use bite!"

Charmander shot a series of flames at Spearow, but Spearow dodged with Wing Attack!

"Lookout!!"

Charmander was swooped of of its feet and slammed into a tree nearby.

"CHARMANDER!!! Use- whatever you need to win! I'm letting you fight your own way, so go for it~"

Charmander got right back up on its feet. After hearing those encouraging words, nothing was going to stop it.

Charmander leaped into the air and unleashed-

"Flamethrower!! I'm so proud!"

Spearow was hit, but landed Peck. Charmander was bleeding, but it still had enough energy to Ember the Spearow, it had fainted!

"Go, Pokeball!!"

A beam of red light surrounded Spearow, and the ball shook. Finally, it stopped. Spearow had been caught!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I guess this is okay.I agree, Pro.Oak shouldn't be that harsh. I mean the professors are supposed to be helpful and nice. Still good work!

Back