• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Master Quest

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Ok thought I would get you guys up to date on some of the features.

First of all PC will no longer be used for pokemon storage, Bill, along with Oak, and Lira made the worlds first ever "Pokemon Habitatual Container" this sent shoock waves though the world. But it was made enev better when Holocorp redezined it so that Trainers could actualy be put in the container. This will most likly feature an interactive would with you and the pokemon, and might include miny games, plus a more advanced friendship/bonding system, and a more advanced breeding system. And you will be able to study pokemon. This means you can change your tiltle from Trainer, to Breeder to Professor(And more) each will have its benifits.

Also get conected to the internet or Pokenet, and cross breed with pokemon from around the world. This will get even more advanced once I get the MMORPG feature working.

Rep will be given to you for wining battles, or maybe losing and often with the sidequests. It will change gameplay from time to time.

Arora system will be added to you. It will atract, or scare away certain pokemon.

Tell me what you guys think???

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I have come up with another new featue. Catching pokemon will become hard and require more skill. You sill gota weaken the pokemon but the types of balls you use will now differ greatly. Plus it reqies you to throw the ball on target. You will also lear differnt types of throwing tech.s

PLZZZ tell me what you guys think.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Ok I thought I would fill you guys in on what the region is like. Your hometown Zasper is a quite little place in one of the only forested area of the region. The region is filled with mountains, there for expect to see pokemon that have adapted to a mountain life. So far my favorite pokemon that has been made is Rolkold.

Pokedex Information

Rolkold
    The Golden Tank Pokemon
    Weight - 2 tons
    Size - on all fours it is about 10 feet tall, and about 7 feet long, and bout 7 feet wide
    Information -
    Often reffered to as The golden tank, this pokemon has been know to climb rocky terain till it got to steep, then it would cause avalanches of bolders. While burried in boulders that they caused to fall on them it would proceed to devour the boulders, taking the minarals out and coveting it to gold(which would start to grow under a thin layer of steel). The reason why this pokemon is on the verge of exteinction, is becouse they are hunted by humans for there gold armor.

More coming later, PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Just thought Id let everyone know that I have changed the Title To

Pokemon - Master Quest Crush Version
    Pokemon - Master Quest Bolt Version

Basic gameplay will not change, what will change is obtainable pokemon, the team you join, and minor changes in the story. In bolt you will join Team lighting, and take vengence on Team Boulder. In Crush you will join Team Boulder and take vengence on Lighting.

I'm starting to work on a social system, so you can become a famous pokemon trainer, for good or bad. And you will be able to buy houses( MAybe only in the online region)

Also pokemon can get sick. Pokerus will play a big part in the game along with other sickness. If you chosse to ignore it long enough your pokemon might just end up in a graveyard.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    i'm part of the staff and yes there will be new pokemon

also, Zerro do you like this map?

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Sadfurret at this point I need you to make the pokemon only, Ill handel the maping.

But for everyone watching the post Its time to add some new pokemon. I riped these from "Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero" so enjoy.

Manene(Pre evoles from Mr. Mime)
    Manyula(evovles from sensial)
    Munchlax(Baby form of Snorelax)
    Usohachi(Baby form of Sodowoodo)
    Rukario(A legendary I guess)

They will all be added to the game. Manene will only be found in Bolt version, and Usohachi will only be found in Crush.

I HAVE SPOKEN(srry bout this little coment right here it is really pointless)

More coming soon.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Even more new pokemon.
    Sadfurret, could u make the backs of all of these???

Rogolon( You can guess what this is the baby of)
    Dolkron(You can guess what this is the baby of)
    Pandogh (brand new bear type pokemon)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    It sounds very good. I hope you give credit to the people that u are taking the pictures from. Hope you finish.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OK First of all, it will be finished, second most of the pokemon are gonna be made completely by sadfurret, most of the others are straight from the pokemon 8th movie website. I will post more screenshoots soon. Please stay here and support me as I keep this project in progress. And dose anyone no how to make a menu and there own window in RM2K3?

Last edited:
    Back