• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Master

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    Did anyone here become a Pokemon Master FAIR? I did, it took me 143 hours to do it but with my brother's Ruby help I did it FAIR. So who else?

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    What do you mean by a Pokemon Master
    complete the game?
    complete the pokedex?
    complete the elite four?
    complete the application form?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Yes, could you be a bit more specific? I think you mean PokeDex and Elite 4, although I'm not sure. Until you decide, I'll post my time for that: 150 hours... and it was just 2 weeks ago. I've got 201... but my friend from the US should hopefully be giving me Deoxys. *fingers crossed*

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    hey mr. cat dog where are you from (I know its off topic vut I'll add something on topic), I haven't done that yet but I'v been working on doing that in my firered, also cranium what aplication form?

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i was being sarcastic
    as in fill in the application form to become a pokemon master
    try to keep up

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm from the UK... that's why my friend from the US is doing a trade/tradeback for his Deoxys when he next comes to visit me in December.

Until Minnow specifies further what he means... just use this thread to say if you've got 202 and beaten Elite Four. Better yet, make it if you've got 4 stars on your Trainer Card.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I did,i did it in 60 hours,what can i say i had some free time XD.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i have it all done im now working on my national pokedex for all 386 something?

i have clocked in over a 150 hours (left it on all night many days also so dont critize me lol XD)

it was well worth it, i raised my blaziken to level 100 with no cheats or rare candys, then i did that with my groudon, altaria, milotic, and aggron. Just to name a few.

My Method: Face the elite four, I have beat them over 50+ times, I cant even see my first one anymore :'(

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    wow 50 times
    *counts his elite 4 wins*
    ive got 473 is that good?
    i guess im half pokemon master
    think i have 3 stars and erm...200 pokemon

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2005
    Pokemon Master is completing the pokedex so that Professor Birch says,"Congrates, you are a pokemon Master"

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    I've got 198 pokemon and I beat the elite 4 ages ago, and I'm on 150 hours...but that's spread over about 1 and a half years.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2004
    Well THE only time ive finished the pokedex was on my old Crystal with NO cheats back then nintendo was actually kind they remembered Sweden and gave us the Mew AND the Celebi event so I was able to finish it! I remember back then I FINALLY got the last pokemon to complete my pokedex: Slowbro!
    I went to the pokemon mansion in Celadon city,and the guy in there said: You have completed your pokedex quest,I went super happy and I saw a diploma,then the game said: ERROR you need a gameboy printer to print the diploma,then I became REALLY angry because I didn?t want nintendo to milk out another 29 bucks on me just to get a proof that I finished their game!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    ive got 201 pokemon on sapphire (with no cheats).

and on leaf green i have 260 pokemon without cheats.

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    your all lucky...ive only got 61 atm in ruby...currently hunting for a picachu in the safari zone..too many oddish and glooms for my liking though :(

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    yeah true...i just get caught up leveling up a team for over 20 hours each (in gold i got over 400 hours logged on, 15 or so to finish the 'game' another 50-80 to get 180 or so pokemon...the rest in leveling my favs to level 100 or just stuffing around and experimenting with weird movesets)

i can never really be bothered hunting for those elusive pokemon so i am yet to finish ANY of my 7 started pokedexes (r/b/y/g/s/c/Ruby)

hehe...guess i cant be stuffed totally finishing the game

jaws...

Back