• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Can't use old save files. and at the start of the game it doesn't say my name it says it exactly like this "/PN come down here!"

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
The game froze after Ash told me to come to Professor Oak's lab.

Oh thank goodness, I could restart the game from my last save point. I thought it was permanently gone... I'm having fun with this game but I wish Prof. Oak would give you five Poke Balls to start with because I feel that it's hard to catch Pokemon with how limited the number of Poke Balls you have is. Actually, I can't catch Pokemon at all since I'm getting this error.

Exception: SystemStackError
Nuzlocke:97:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'
Nuzlocke:108:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'

I'm not playing in Nuzlocke mode. I'm playing in normal mode. I throw the Poke Ball and it just disappears...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for the update ^^
In december, you have said that we can capture around 200 pokémons, and in this beta, we can catch 746?! That's pretty awsome!
And last thing I want to know, does this update have pokemon league or postgame? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
When I try playing in Randomizer Nuzlocke mode and attempt to catch my first encounter, I get this error:

Nuzlocke:67:in `nuzlockeMapState'
Nuzlocke:130:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:128:in `each'
Nuzlocke:128:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:127:in `each'
Nuzlocke:127:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:98:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'

Years
When I try playing in Randomizer Nuzlocke mode and attempt to catch my first encounter, I get this error:

Nuzlocke:67:in `nuzlockeMapState'
Nuzlocke:130:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:128:in `each'
Nuzlocke:128:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:127:in `each'
Nuzlocke:127:in `nuzlockeMultipleMaps'
Nuzlocke:98:in `nuzlocke_ThrowPokeBall'

Yeah, This bug also happens to me. I'm playing on normal mode though, and it happens when you reset with F12. To fix this, close the game and open it again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
My following Pokemon disappeared after I entered Anomi Town and I don't know how to make it reappear. Other than that, once I stopped using F12 to reset the game, I have no trouble catching Pokemon anymore. ^^V

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
After I have beaten the sixth gym leader in Insester City when I talk to red the game freezes after finishes talking with a invisible person

Years
I have a slight problem..

Pokemon that were made fairy types in the newer games are not fairy and instead are back to normal typing. I do have beta 3 installed. Togepi was fairy lat first but then when it hatched in changed to the Normal type also Clefairy was normal typing and Ralts does not have it as there 2nd typing. I have not caught any other pokemon that have been changed to fairy but so far Clefairy, Ralts, and Togepi are messed up.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
wow, you come from viet nam too, i live in hạ long :)) cho mình hỏi là bạn dự định game sẽ hoàn thành trong bao lâu nữa vì mình thấy bạn chuẩn bị kế hoạch cho 1 game mới rồi

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
I have a slight problem..

Pokemon that were made fairy types in the newer games are not fairy and instead are back to normal typing. I do have beta 3 installed. Togepi was fairy lat first but then when it hatched in changed to the Normal type also Clefairy was normal typing and Ralts does not have it as there 2nd typing. I have not caught any other pokemon that have been changed to fairy but so far Clefairy, Ralts, and Togepi are messed up.
Sorry, I forgot that part XD anyways, fixed and uploaded the final version

Years
Congratulations to you for completing this awesome game! But I think you should move this thread to Games Showcase now because it is already completed :)

Back