• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Megamax Beta v1.2

Did you download it?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Could you let us Save right before we pick our Starter so that we can get an ideal Nature for them? And then let us check right after to cut down on the reloading time. Too many games don't do that and it's very frustrating.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Could you let us Save right before we pick our Starter so that we can get an ideal Nature for them? And then let us check right after to cut down on the reloading time. Too many games don't do that and it's very frustrating.

We will add nature changer in the future (Mostly by beta v3)

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years

for one thing: you can save in your room but anyways i will be changing it to the traditional 1 starter boi for you and another for someone else in maybe beta v1.3 or later
    for the second: WHY DON'T I GET NOTIFICATIONS OF MY OWN THREADS?!

Last edited:

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    Well the intro is bieng changed continuously as i am a very confused person by nature, but Beta v1.3 will be the last intro changer update so i suggest you should start a new game after beta v1.3.

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    so now i have decided that after beta v1.3 there will be no betas, i will release the full game after the main story is completed and work on the post game. this will mybe take an year but this project is not gonna die at any cost.

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
    oh well, i cancelled the no betas plan, i thought about it because there was a lot on my head, exams and all that.

Back