• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
  • Sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with school and family matters and such. Well it's been a while so...

Update:
    In this update I will be showing you guys concept art of "eveelutions" that will be in the game.​

Terreon:
    Spoiler:

The ground evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up close the an ancient pillar in the desert, that I will reveal later on in the game.​

Poweon:
    Spoiler:

The fighting evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up while holding an item I call "champion glove".​

Poiseon:
    Spoiler:

The poison evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up with an item called "toxic stract" attached to it​

Windeon:
    Spoiler:

The flying evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up with an item called "gale wing" attached to it​

Flickeon:
    Spoiler:

The bug evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up in the "Ilex forest".​

Forteon:
    Spoiler:

The metal evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up with the item "metal coat" attached to it.​

Marmoleon:
    Spoiler:

The rock evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up with the item "hard stone" attached.​

Morteon:
    Spoiler:

The ghost evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up in a place called "cave of sorrows"​

Mytheon:
    Spoiler:

The dragon evolution of eevee. It evolves leveling it up in the dragon shrine of blackthorne city with it's holding the "Dragon Fang".​

Credit goes to the awesome Shinyscyther on deviantart if you ever get a chance go check him out he is awesome.

Last edited:

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
  • Wow ryushin5, I love the concept art of the eveelutions in the game awesome and also I don't care what anyone says Mytheon pwns all! :D

Years
  • Oh well.. He's awesome for makin em.
    And your awesome for using them in your game!
    Better? ha

I think that if you incorporate fakemon into your game, that you should make more then 30.
    I find it very unbalanced that way.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • Oh well.. He's awesome for makin em.
    And your awesome for using them in your game!
    Better? ha

I think that if you incorporate fakemon into your game, that you should make more then 30.
    I find it very unbalanced that way.

Yeah I was thinking about that I said 30 at the time because I didn't want to be one of those noob game designers that promise over like 300 new fakemon or something like that.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Wow! I just love those eveelutions! In fact, it's hard to pick a favorite. Though, I'm glad to see that you've got an update because there hasn't been one for a month.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    These eveevolution concepts are amazing! Unlike many i've seen before I can actually tell what type they are without looking at their names. The only problem would be some of the names like windeon which need work. Overall, nice work!

Last edited:

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
    Years
  • Wow ryushin5, I love the artwork of those eveelutions there amazing, Poweon is my favorite.

DarkKitsunegirl

Just another fox girl
    Years
  • That's because I didn't come up with them, lol. They came with the pokemon so I think Ryushin needs permission to change them.

Ryushin often gives the fakemon creators (I'm one of them, i've made a few) the duty of naming them. it's not as easy as it looks. ^__^; And like you said, when he finds them and asks to use them, more often than not they're already pretty fixated on that name.

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Who is the spriter for Mercury?
    Well, we have artists who come up with the fakemon. In fact, we have more than one (though I don't think we have an official one because I think Ryushin requests random people that he knows as far as I know). Darkkitsunegirl, Shinyscyther, and Cascadeporygon (you can find them all on deviantart) are the ones who I know are coming up with the fakemon. Though, I'm guessing you mean the person who makes the in-game sprites for fakemon and other stuff ... I'm not sure. My guess is that there are more than one. Ryushin should really update the first page because I'm not sure if gymleaderlily is still the spriter (as the credits say).

Years
  • Well I'm aware of your Sugi artists, i just wanted to know who makes the, sprites.

Figure i'll just post this banner here

Pokemon Mercury

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    oh, nice banner. I see you added the new pokemon, but what's with the black dot around its mouth area. For Ryushin's sake I won't reveal what it is... anyways, can't wait for more.

Back