• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Anybody know where to find cut strength and rock smash o am looking all over the place and I feel i've missed it but I don''t know where else to look.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Anybody know where to find cut strength and rock smash o am looking all over the place and I feel i've missed it but I don''t know where else to look.

Where are you in the game? I've found them but I haven't touched the game in several months. I stopped after the second gym and I'm on route 5. So from start to route 5 you can find and have the two moves.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Can someone please help me with evolving by level? My Lilipup (first one that's been ready to evolve) hit level 16, and I got the "What? Lilipup is evolving!" screen. This music and animation played for over 10 minutes, and nothing happened. I pressed every button and nothing happened, except the button to cancel it, which annoyed me. Is this bugged? How do I get the evolution to finish?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
great game but in my personal oppinion i would like the lv of the wild pokemon to be higher or have more evolved pokemon in the wild cause it very hard to grind with very minimal trainer between gyms or boss battle and all wild encounter only gives around 150 exp. which is very hard to grind considering im stuck at gym 4 with lv 40 pokemon and i had to spend several hours grinding a team of lv 35 to 40 or more

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
i had to stop playing the game due to some fundamental issues,
first the game don't have a separated sfx and music volume control.
second, at the first trainer battle at the first route after picking Misdreavus as my starter you pitted me against pochyena, which i only have psywave.
maybe tis an oversight or its just you dont expect someone to pick misdrevaus but please

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
I am gonna be trying out this game because it takes low space and things like that i hope i enjoy this

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 6, 2022
So I downloaded from the link but all it gave me was an .exe file, I tried to run it on joiplay but gave me an error message. Any help?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but does the game have a speed up button, I remember one I think but I play so many games I may be wrong

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Everytime I open the game it crashs before i even get to the title screen. I have no idea whats going on. I have downloaded it and reinstalled it twice. Any help?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I managed to capture the Aggron in the early game, which enabled me to win the 7th gym badge right after getting surf. Now I can't use the teleport tiles in the 4th gym. Did it break the game?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
The answer to my question above was to check the town map, I wasn't supposed to enter that gym until later - it was the 8th badge. It wasn't entirely clear by any means, though.

I just finished the game (not post-game). One of the best romhacks I have played, I even enjoyed some of the music which I don't usually do. My main criticism would be that the world is too big, especially when you have to backtrack a few times. There are room for improvement in most areas, but as I said, one of the best I have played. Thanks for creating it!

Back