• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Metallic Rose, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    It looks alright, but there aren't really any signs of scripting, just the ones already made from the game. The mapping also isn't really good at all, and the tiles are too common these days. I would like it if you used regular FR tiles, or inserted tiles yourself. Anyways, I wish you good luck on this.

well..... thanks.... but the givepokemon, and voris encounter were hand-made by me.

I can help if you like i am an XSE scripter

sure. i already saw your scripts from SG/LP.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    The first route and the first city look very similiar to Route 1 (or 2), and Viridian City.

I have an idea. I think Team Vyros should have Roselias instead of weak Zubats and Poochyenas, because you know, to go with the name? I'm just saying that the grunts should be a bit more difficult.

I LOVE this hack name. Keep it up!

I can be a scripter, if you want. You might want two, though. Because I'm going through quite a bit of work in high school right now.

mattalford9

٩๏̯͡๏)۶
    Years
    Hey i can sprite, test, map, and other cool stuff
    i've made 3 games
    just don't know how to post

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hey i can help!
    I mak games, just don't know how to post
    show me what you can do.

The first route and the first city look very similiar to Route 1 (or 2), and Viridian City.

I have an idea. I think Team Vyros should have Roselias instead of weak Zubats and Poochyenas, because you know, to go with the name? I'm just saying that the grunts should be a bit more difficult.

I LOVE this hack name. Keep it up!

I can be a scripter, if you want. You might want two, though. Because I'm going through quite a bit of work in high school right now.

i'm keeping his pokemon. its any easy battle for your first pokemon fight.

Hey i can sprite, test, map, and other cool stuff
    i've made 3 games
    just don't know how to post

tell me more on my page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back