• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Mewtwo's revenge (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Yes, kids, Mewtwo is now evil again, out to enslave the human race for himself, and you, as one of those selected trainers, must stop Mewtwo from enslaving the Human race as we know it! You also will have to fight his minions, the Hell-benders, the new shadow pokemon, and defeat them, and then defeat Mewtwo and save the human race! But it won't be that easy, you will have to go to his new base in a tropical rainforest near Orre, and the only way to get there is on a pokemon, and once you get to his base. which he made from some ancient ruins and a lot of stuff from his old base, which sank into the sea. Once you get there, you will have to go through several obstacles,and obviously the Hell-benders. Once you get to the center, you wil fight Mewtwo, but he might try to KILL you, or enslave you on the way with his Hell-benders, but Thank GOD that you have your pokemon, or else you would either be dead, or Mewtwo's personal slave! You get this message from the gym leaders of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.

THE SIGN UPS!
    Name: Takuya
    physical description: Basically Takuya from the 4th season of Digimon.
    personality: VERY Hyperactive, with a bad temper, so basically , kids, he is a spaz who gets angry a lot.
    Pokemon: Tyranitar (Jafar), Slowking (Maleficent), Slaking (Clayton), Scizor (Oogie Boogie), Salamence (Ursula), Machamp (Hades)
    (god, I have been playing a little too much Kingdom Hearts, and watching a little too much Digimon)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Name:MysticT
    PD: I acsended beyond that of a super saiyan4
    Personality: Very brave, with good attitude
    PKMN: Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle,Pikachu,Pidgeot,Deoxys

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Mystic trunks, you need non-legendary, fully evolved pokemon, and you will be accepted once you edit your post with fully evolved, non legendary pokemon!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Name:MysticT
    PD: I acsended beyond that of a super saiyan4
    Personality: Very brave, with good attitude
    PKMN: Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle,Pikachu,Pidgeot,Deoxys

Oh sorry, Like this?
    PKMN: Venusaur,Chardizard,Blastoise,Raichu,Pidgeot,Dragonite. :classic:

Zeos

Forever A trainer! Always!
    Years
    Name: Zeos ( But people call him Z)
    physical description: Basically Ash But more "Beat Up" With Jet Black Hair
    personality: Two faced cause Hes being possesed by a criminal.
    Pokemon:Rapidash (RB), BeeDrill (Buzz), Altaria ( Sky), Swellow (Tally) Linoone ( Zig) and Sceptile (Leaf)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    _One_Winged_Angel_ said:
    THE SIGN UPS!
    Name: Takuya
    physical description: Basically Takuya from the 4th season of Digimon.
    personality: VERY Hyperactive, with a bad temper, so basically , kids, he is a spaz who gets angry a lot.
    Pokemon: Tyranitar (Jafar), Slowking (Maleficent), Slaking (Clayton), Scizor (Oogie Boogie), Salamence (Ursula), Machamp (Hades)
    (god, I have been playing a little too much Kingdom Hearts, and watching a little too much Digimon)

Yeah you can tell that from your other roleplays... but still KH and Digimon PWN!

Name: Yruagi
    Physical description: Wears a Navy Headband. Always wears a pair of Swim Trunks despite the weather. Wears a Muscle Shirt. Main outfit colors are Navy Blue and Light Blue. Has incredibly long hair and most think he looks like a girl.
    Personality: He is a water Pokemon obbssesor. He isn't very creative though. He is nice enough. But has some wacky idea that he is very creative.
    Pokemon: Golduck(Duckgold), Milotic(Ticmilo), Pelliper(Perpelli), Starmie(Miestar), Gyrados(Adosgyra), Quagsire(Sirequag)

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Name: Yuri
    Physical description:
    Pokemon, Mewtwo's revenge (PG-13)

Personality: very friendly. mild tempered and sometimes snobby. loves being in pokemon battles.
    Pokemon: Blastoise,Charizard, Ampharos, Raichu,Tyranitar,Jynx

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    _One_Winged_Angel_ said:
    YOU ARE ALL ACCEPTED! and you can be a pokemon, even if it talks.

Pokemon: Ponyta
    Age/lvl.:15
    Looks: Your average Ponyta, non-shiny all around normal. She has a jagged scar running down her right eye, another one (but small) upon her muzzle.
    Personality: She is very shy of people, afraid that she will be caught and 'tortured'. She doesn't know that there are trainers who are good, but she takes no chances.
    Other: She can talk ^^

Hope this is good

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Well, i hope i can join as a Pokemoin too. ^^

Name: Scar (male Raichu)
    Looks: Just see the first Raichu in my Signature.
    Personality: This cute Raichu isn?t that cute you think first. Behind his smile he hides the wish to be a Pokemon of a very good trainer, so he is very cheeky to "new" trainer if he meets one.. This Pokemon has some special-abilitys, cause it?s one of Team Rockets experiments, but he has forgotten his past.
    History: don?t known
    other: don?t known (just find it out!)

That could be fun!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    May I join?

Name: Wes
    physical description: He is guite tall, and he wears a long, blue jacket that drops down on his kneels. Hi has spiky grey hair and brown eyes. He has black pants and brown boots.
    personality: He doesn?t like being around people much, and speaks only short ?nd sarcasic sentances. He was an orphin who ran away and met his fird pokemon, Cyndquil. His pokemons are his only friends, and he gets furious if something threatens them, although he usually is calm and calculative.
    Pokemon: Espeon, Salamence, Manectric, Absol, Wobbuffet and Typholosion.

I noticed that there were no history asked in the sign up form. Oh well...

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Wohooo! Some more players and the fun will start i think! I hope you guys help me out in coming in the roleplay... ^^

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Well...
    Name: Ellie
    History: Parents were killed by Pirates and she woke up on a beach. She was raised by Lapras and various water pokemon.
    Personality: Strange, Mysterious
    Physical description: Dressed in a thin blue dress to the tip of her toes. The dress has a jewel of aquamarine on the top under Ellie's neck. Green eyes, chestnut hair and light pink lips.
    Pokemon:Lapras, Dewgong, Kingdra, Haunter, Gastly, Gengar
    Other: She has a mystical past and fights in not-your-average way.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name: Kusanagi
    physical description: Kusanagi
    personality: Not much emotion. He really likes to go with the flow and that's why he loves water pokemon. He is smart, and only seious arouns a couple of people.
    Pokemon:Blastoise (Gary), Sneasel (Kaze), Milotic (Bengy), Persian (Jumpy), Gyrados (Gyra), and Golduck (Psyno)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back