• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Mewtwo's revenge (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Ellie found a Lapras pearl on the beach. "This very pearl," Ellie muttered intellgently, "Is the only one of it's kind. It must have a special power to it. Don't you think that, er, hang on." Pokedex: Raichu. A strong electric pokemon, evolved from a Pikachu. "Now, that Raichu there is not a normal one. There's an aura around it, I'm sure." She picked up Scar and stroked him once, then put Scar down gently on the floor. "What is this? Some Old Amber, I think. This beach is certainly got some treasures. Oh, how may Aerodactyl's could you get if you picked up all the Old Amber on this beach? I think maybe 4,750. Better not tell anyone!" Ellie smiled, looking up in the sky.
    "Why are you staring up there?" Yubi said. "It's my home." Ellie replied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back